Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201888 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#207500 Aug 6, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a problem with investing in companies and the people that work there?
Did he say that? I didn't see it.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#207501 Aug 6, 2013
I'd say the beginning of the end of this thread was when Big D showed up.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#207502 Aug 6, 2013
no judging zone wrote:
Here's another golden STUIPD nugget from the Republican, GOP, RNC and Tea Party brain cells.
"Republican" calls Obamacare tax on tanning salons 'racist' now if this don't beat all?
Expensive tax payer funded meetings took place in Washington D.C. over this statement and have resulted in the American public being reassured the reason they are not in charge anymore.
Looks like it may not happen for several decades either.
THEY HAVE LOST THEIR WAY?
Aw shuddup.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#207503 Aug 6, 2013
no judging zone wrote:
Here's another golden STUIPD nugget from the Republican, GOP, RNC and Tea Party brain cells.
"Republican" calls Obamacare tax on tanning salons 'racist' now if this don't beat all?
Expensive tax payer funded meetings took place in Washington D.C. over this statement and have resulted in the American public being reassured the reason they are not in charge anymore.
THEY HAVE LOST THEIR WAY?
"STUIPD"
no judging zone

Covina, CA

#207504 Aug 6, 2013

THEY HAVE LOST THEIR WAY AGAIN?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#207506 Aug 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Did he say that? I didn't see it.
Learn to read, he/she made a statement, and I had a question as the statement was ambiguous, awaiting an answer. I didn’t say he/she said that, I asked if they did.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#207507 Aug 6, 2013
no judging zone wrote:
THEY HAVE LOST THEIR WAY AGAIN?
Shuddup.
Six Word Story

Hayward, CA

#207509 Aug 6, 2013
VeryVerbose's posts are too long. Boring.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207510 Aug 6, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Please reduce the length of your posts significantly. Thanks.
Please choke on your own stool.

Thanks.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207511 Aug 6, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a mentally ill person shouting on the street corner downtown.
Yeah, the message being "Der Sphincter vill bring you to Enlightenment!"

The both of you sound exactly like, shitferbrains.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#207512 Aug 6, 2013
I find it difficult to see the logic of defending monogamous marriage as the historic norm when the laws of many states have already departed from the principle that it is heterosexual, monogamous marriage that is essential to social stability.

If heterosexuality is no longer legally, morally or socially relevant to marriage, why should monogamy continue to be so important?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#207513 Aug 6, 2013
Polygamy deserves the same respect and consideration as same sex marriage. You know, equal. As in marriage equality.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207515 Aug 6, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't look at Topix until I get home from work and eat dinner. You start at breakfast and stay on all day, obviously. Sad for you.
Oh look, everybody! You have to punch a clock to beat on a little Occutard drum all day.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207516 Aug 6, 2013
suzanne henderson wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to quote to you some of our forefathers beliefs....
Paragraphs are one of God's gifts to the world, if only you will open your eyes to see.

*snicker*
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#207517 Aug 6, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn to read, he/she made a statement, and I had a question as the statement was ambiguous, awaiting an answer. I didn’t say he/she said that, I asked if they did.
I know how to read. That's why I asked you where he said that he had a problem with investing in companies and the people that work there. I must have missed that post. Which number was it?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#207519 Aug 6, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look, everybody! You have to punch a clock to beat on a little Occutard drum all day.
He goes to work. He comes home and looks at Topix. Then he says we're losers.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207520 Aug 6, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Rude and afraid of a old lady.
What's with that?
For one thing, I don't believe she's an old lady.

And I'm no more rude than any cultist. I think we've had enough of imaginary Cosmic Boogermen to keep us in our places, don't you?
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207521 Aug 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
He goes to work. He comes home and looks at Topix. Then he says we're losers.
I don't believe it for a minute. It doesn't even have the skills to be a skid mark.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#207522 Aug 6, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I know how to read.
Obviously not, I asked a question, I didn’t make a statement.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207523 Aug 6, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
For one thing, I don't believe she's an old lady.
And I'm no more rude than any cultist. I think we've had enough of imaginary Cosmic Boogermen to keep us in our places, don't you?
If I'm going to give hell to Caligula for its being protected by ThoughtCrime legislation, then I most certainly will give hell to the religious types who have always tried to sell me on the supposedly biggest baddest ThoughtCrime legislator of all.

"He knows if you've been bad or good, so be good for Goodness Sake!"

Rude, my ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cal Fire Sucks (Nov '11) 10 hr calfirelove 53
Hemet - The worst city to live in california (Dec '14) 13 hr Regolith Based Li... 44
Hemet Domestic violence. . bad and getting worst. Mon Victoria Rode 23
Man assaults kids at McDonalds-east florida on ... (Jul '13) Aug 21 Vic_Rode 258
Hemet wife beaters (Jul '14) Aug 21 Boxer MMA 14
Black People in Hemet (Jan '10) Aug 20 Anonymous 467
Can white people call themselves African American? (Sep '12) Aug 20 tony111 134

Hemet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hemet Mortgages