Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 8,992)

Showing posts 179,821 - 179,840 of200,312
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
And so begins another mind rotting day on Topix. Big D is all bright eyed and bushy tailed and ready to pontificate down to us. VV is already rambling on and on mindlessly. Should be fun!
Yep, another day of Sam Sheepdog and Ralph Wolf.(The wolf looked suspiciously like Wile E. Coyote).
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Ah good times!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Awwwww, the widdle shitstain that cried about "stalking" and "name stealing" and "violence" is here once again to breathe the air of the more deserving and toss around exclamation points. Mommie STILL hasn't returned from the shooting gallery with Unca Tray-vawn to take out her garbage.

“"Daddy's coming"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Interesting topic. On a pure physical angle..men go out, where woman go in [both have back holes, so they don't count]. Seems easy enough for me. At the end of the day, I say, live and let live. Acceptance, Tolerance and Love will get us much farther in this world.
No posate

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Just like the little engine that could, were going to make that 200,000 heck or high water, remember kids; no post is too stupid to land here and be counted.

So tell your parents to try it, too.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Big D walked into a bar and sat down next to Frankie who had a dog at his feet. "Does your dog bite?" Big Dummy asked. "No." Frankie replied.

A few minutes later the dog took a huge chunk out of Big D's leg. "I thought you said your dog doesn't bite!" Big Dope screamed in pain. "That's not my dog." Frankie answered.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

No posate wrote:
Just like the little engine that could, were going to make that 200,000 heck or high water, remember kids; no post is too stupid to land here and be counted.
So tell your parents to try it, too.
Aw shuddup creep!
Last straw

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Is it true Art L. kept his son-in-law (sawyer) in a mansion with in a gated community high above the city lights of Glendora, California and provided him with a convertible Rolls Royce too?

I bet it was bigger than loud mouth (douglas tessitor's) shack.

P.S. the reason Art L. finally had to wash his hands of his son-in-law was Sawyer started messing around with GHS young girls too!

That means no more hiding him from the law since he escaped from the incarnation court appearance for over 5 years. That was Riverside County and city wasn't it?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Last straw wrote:
Is it true Art L. kept his son-in-law (sawyer) in a mansion with in a gated community high above the city lights of Glendora, California and provided him with a convertible Rolls Royce too?
I bet it was bigger than loud mouth (douglas tessitor's) shack.
P.S. the reason Art L. finally had to wash his hands of his son-in-law was Sawyer started messing around with GHS young girls too!
That means no more hiding him from the law since he escaped from the incarnation court appearance for over 5 years. That was Riverside County and city wasn't it?
http://www.hark.com/clips/bsvmvxgykk-cuckoo-c...

“"Daddy's coming"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

What? It is true! Can't handle the truth? LOL! Politically correct, I am not!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Queen OneEightyTwo wrote:
Interesting topic. On a pure physical angle..men go out, where woman go in [both have back holes, so they don't count]. Seems easy enough for me. At the end of the day, I say, live and let live. Acceptance, Tolerance and Love will get us much farther in this world.
"Tolerance" is a Fundamentalist epithet.
laughing man

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
Awwwww, the widdle shitstain that cried about "stalking" and "name stealing" and "violence" is here once again to breathe the air of the more deserving and toss around exclamation points. Mommie STILL hasn't returned from the shooting gallery with Unca Tray-vawn to take out her garbage.
I like to fart in the tub, too. It makes me giddy.

Since: May 12

Canoga Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
I cant wait until the SCOTUS overturns all the UNCONSTITUTIONAL same sex bans. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH OF THIS TYRANNICAL RELIGOUS CONTROL.
I don't think that is going to happen. It's up to the states now. But one by one or a few at a time, they will be overturned. Overturning prop 8 and striking down the main part of DOMA opened all sorts of doors. CA overturned prop 8, therefore the rest of the country now knows that it can be done.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Big D walked into a bar and sat down next to Frankie who had a dog at his feet. "Does your dog bite?" Big Dummy asked. "No." Frankie replied.
A few minutes later the dog took a huge chunk out of Big D's leg. "I thought you said your dog doesn't bite!" Big Dope screamed in pain. "That's not my dog." Frankie answered.
Two homeless Caligulas were sitting in a back alley, watching a dog lick itself.

One stain was very impressed at how limber the dog was. "Man, I wish I could do that".

The other stain said "Maybe you should pet it first".
laughing man

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

speaking of sh!t-stains, here's a picture of my not-so-tidy-whities:

http://badcopnodonuts.com/2009/11/20/southbay...
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Big D walking through a park sees Frankie standing on top of Pietro's shoulders with a tape measure trying unsuccessfully to extend the measure to the top of a flagpole.

Big D says, why donít you unbolt the flagpole from the bottom, lay it down and measure it that way.

Frankie screams at the top of his lungs, we want to see how tall it is, not how long it is you freaking moron!

Big D shrugs and walks on by
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

If it don't show from Tennessee, then it ain't the one that Stains hate with an infantile rage.

Illinois is a landfill, full of Obamaphones and Momma's boys and lisping colon groupies.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Queen OneEightyTwo wrote:
What? It is true! Can't handle the truth? LOL! Politically correct, I am not!
May I ask who are you talking to?

“"Daddy's coming"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
May I ask who are you talking to?
The 'judge it' troll that feels all powerful in marking my words and lacks the balls to actually direct a comment to me.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Big D walking through a park sees Frankie standing on top of Pietro's shoulders with a tape measure trying unsuccessfully to extend the measure to the top of a flagpole.
Big D says, why donít you unbolt the flagpole from the bottom, lay it down and measure it that way.
Frankie screams at the top of his lungs, we want to see how tall it is, not how long it is you freaking moron!
Big D shrugs and walks on by
What a dopey joke. Wouldn't work that way. Big D would dictate it's height to be whatever he wanted it to be and attempt to force Pietro and Frankie to accept it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 179,821 - 179,840 of200,312
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Hemet Forum right now

Search the Hemet Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Hemet Kmart! (May '13) 1 hr Pretty_Poison 28
Cops and Courts: July 22, 2014: Fair Avenue flo... 1 hr ANON 1
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 2 hr Left Hook 2,249
kim 3 hr Mad 3
HOMELAND: Torched car under investigation 8 hr DMW 1
Should Hemet area churches support Valley Restart? (Aug '10) 12 hr Just A Servant 213
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 15 hr Dollops 7,832
•••

Excessive Heat Watch for Riverside County was issued at July 21 at 2:25PM PDT

•••
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
•••

Hemet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••