Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,192

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207300 Aug 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Big D walked into a bar and sat down next to Frankie who had a dog at his feet. "Does your dog bite?" Big Dummy asked. "No." Frankie replied.
A few minutes later the dog took a huge chunk out of Big D's leg. "I thought you said your dog doesn't bite!" Big Dope screamed in pain. "That's not my dog." Frankie answered.
Two homeless Caligulas were sitting in a back alley, watching a dog lick itself.

One stain was very impressed at how limber the dog was. "Man, I wish I could do that".

The other stain said "Maybe you should pet it first".
laughing man

Elmwood Park, IL

#207301 Aug 5, 2013
speaking of sh!t-stains, here's a picture of my not-so-tidy-whities:

http://badcopnodonuts.com/2009/11/20/southbay...
Big D

Modesto, CA

#207304 Aug 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Big D walked into a bar and sat down next to Frankie who had a dog at his feet. "Does your dog bite?" Big Dummy asked. "No." Frankie replied.
A few minutes later the dog took a huge chunk out of Big D's leg. "I thought you said your dog doesn't bite!" Big Dope screamed in pain. "That's not my dog." Frankie answered.
Big D walking through a park sees Frankie standing on top of Pietro's shoulders with a tape measure trying unsuccessfully to extend the measure to the top of a flagpole.

Big D says, why donít you unbolt the flagpole from the bottom, lay it down and measure it that way.

Frankie screams at the top of his lungs, we want to see how tall it is, not how long it is you freaking moron!

Big D shrugs and walks on by
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207305 Aug 5, 2013
If it don't show from Tennessee, then it ain't the one that Stains hate with an infantile rage.

Illinois is a landfill, full of Obamaphones and Momma's boys and lisping colon groupies.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207306 Aug 5, 2013
Queen OneEightyTwo wrote:
What? It is true! Can't handle the truth? LOL! Politically correct, I am not!
May I ask who are you talking to?

“"Daddy's coming"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#207307 Aug 5, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
May I ask who are you talking to?
The 'judge it' troll that feels all powerful in marking my words and lacks the balls to actually direct a comment to me.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207308 Aug 5, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Big D walking through a park sees Frankie standing on top of Pietro's shoulders with a tape measure trying unsuccessfully to extend the measure to the top of a flagpole.
Big D says, why donít you unbolt the flagpole from the bottom, lay it down and measure it that way.
Frankie screams at the top of his lungs, we want to see how tall it is, not how long it is you freaking moron!
Big D shrugs and walks on by
What a dopey joke. Wouldn't work that way. Big D would dictate it's height to be whatever he wanted it to be and attempt to force Pietro and Frankie to accept it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207309 Aug 5, 2013
laughing man wrote:
If it don't show from Tennessee, then it ain't the one that Stains hate with an infantile rage.
Illinois is a landfill, full of Obamaphones and Momma's boys and lisping colon groupies.
Funny that. Jizzy (aka Poof Ter) is from Illinois.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207310 Aug 5, 2013
Queen OneEightyTwo wrote:
<quoted text>
The 'judge it' troll that feels all powerful in marking my words and lacks the balls to actually direct a comment to me.
You're kidding, right? You think the Rainbow Stains have balls?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207311 Aug 5, 2013
Big D goes into a bar. The bartender throws him out.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#207312 Aug 5, 2013
laughing man wrote:
I love to use a proxy server too. Illinois, Tennessee...
It keeps the librarian guessing.

“"Daddy's coming"”

Location hidden

#207313 Aug 5, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
You're kidding, right? You think the Rainbow Stains have balls?
Please enlighten me..I thought Skittles help you taste the rainbow..what on earth is a Rainbow Stain?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“"Daddy's coming"”

Location hidden

#207314 Aug 5, 2013
Ahh just couldn't resist being poster 180,182 lol! Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
I guess

Monrovia, CA

#207315 Aug 5, 2013
More and more postings are appearing, that's good I guess.
Besara

Des Moines, IA

#207316 Aug 5, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Big D goes into a bar. The bartender throws him out.
Remember when word got out that Big D spent 3 hours wandering around in K-Mart trying to find wheels for a miscarriage?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NumbersPersons

Monrovia, CA

#207317 Aug 5, 2013
The greater the number of dorks the better?

More and more postings are appearing, that's good I guess?
suzanne henderson

Placerville, CA

#207318 Aug 5, 2013
For those of you who responded to my comments last evening about my comments on this forum that are not constructive. If you think that you can offend me in anyway, it will not work, for I am a Child of God through His Son Jesus (Yeshua). My husband and I have been married for 55 years and that is because we have Christ in our lives to keep us together by following Him on a everyday basis. How many of you out there have that kind of track record? I am not here to judge anyone, but would like to share some Scripture with you. We have no secret way of coming to Christ, for we all have to come to Him the same way and I would like to comment that we have all sinned and fall short of the Glory of our Creator and we all need Christ in our lives to live the way God created us to live. You do not believe because you have not searched for the Truth. The Scripture says in the Book of First Corinthians Chapter 2 Verses 12-14 and I quote: "Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God; for they are foolishness unto him; neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." Also, if you are not a Christian and if you ask Christ to come into your lives, you will be in for a great AWAKENING. You would never believe how Christ can help change your thinking and you begin a New Life all over. You will be forgiven for anything that you have done in the past that was sinful and you will be free from sin. Our world as we know it today is becoming more and more sinful and God did destroy Sodom and Gomorrah and also destroyed all people except for Noah and his family because they were righteous and God will destroy again. Accept Christ while he may be found and before it is to late, for he is coming soon. In the Book of Revelation Chapter 3 Verses 20-21 and I quote: "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock; if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne." Amen & Amen

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#207319 Aug 5, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
More gay twirl lies VV.
Previously you denied it indicated a defect even in theory.
You only confirm your character with the gay troll attack.
Lies? Twirl? Dear, I've got the entire scientific community on my side. There are no legitimate scientists in the developed world who still hold the notion that homosexuality is an illness.

There are scientists who might want to understand how such a characteristic occurs. Their interests are specifically aimed at learning about the processes involved. Their interests are similar to scientists who try to understand why it is that some people like blonds and some like brunettes.

Not even the people who are studying epigenetics are saying that they believe homosexuality is an illness that requires a cure.

YOU are the one who seems to be bent on finding a "cure" for a nonexistent illness. YOU are the one who seems to be upset about the presence of homosexuality in the world.

And you think I attack you by saying that you want homosexuality eradicated? It's the TRUTH! Say it isn't so. Prove to everybody that you aren't interested in seeing homosexuality disappear from the planet.

You can't and you won't.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207320 Aug 5, 2013
Besara wrote:
<quoted text>Remember when word got out that Big D spent 3 hours wandering around in K-Mart trying to find wheels for a miscarriage?
And when the clerk told him miscarriages don't have wheels, he had the clerk fired.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207321 Aug 5, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Lies? Twirl? Dear, I've got the entire scientific community on my side. There are no legitimate scientists in the developed world who still hold the notion that homosexuality is an illness.
There are scientists who might want to understand how such a characteristic occurs. Their interests are specifically aimed at learning about the processes involved. Their interests are similar to scientists who try to understand why it is that some people like blonds and some like brunettes.
Not even the people who are studying epigenetics are saying that they believe homosexuality is an illness that requires a cure.
YOU are the one who seems to be bent on finding a "cure" for a nonexistent illness. YOU are the one who seems to be upset about the presence of homosexuality in the world.
And you think I attack you by saying that you want homosexuality eradicated? It's the TRUTH! Say it isn't so. Prove to everybody that you aren't interested in seeing homosexuality disappear from the planet.
You can't and you won't.
Oh hell no, I wouldn't want that. Who'd arrange my flowers?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HemetHEMET: Food market's ex-owner convicted of... 22 hr lupita garcia 11
2 females found dead on Girard St in Hemet (Nov '13) Fri Chris 59
Boy, Man Found Dead Inside Hemet Home Fri Chris 3
more section 8 housing coming soon Fri Chris 16
ugly women with ugly tattoos!!!!! (Oct '12) Thu Stupid asses 99
el toro markets busted! (Jul '13) Thu SMAR 44
less blks in hmt since ebola Wed Kuntakinta 3

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match