Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
179,561 - 179,580 of 200,328 Comments Last updated 13 hrs ago
Clarabelle from Ohio Heck

Sonoma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Woo-aaah!
Now a true knight for christ! That there senate guy what just was on saying that he is a member of the same church as our family. That means to me and it should mean to you that he is telling the true skinny when he says that the true enemies of the country, and of christ, are all the uncontrolled whining wanting taking people in this country who just dont have an idea of the big picture and are causing all kinds of trouble because they want things that they just cant have and they think they have a right to things that god has not promised they would have and the government doesnt owe them those things because of all that. I hope he runs for president as he will run all those nasties out of the country and send those who would teach un-american gayitisation to young and old causing us to not build a great future as we deliver democracy to the damn blind godless fools all over the world that we have on the list. GOD BLESS HIM AND THE PARTY!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ExXWyexgFRo
Long version..
Sorry fellas...it seems that
"ccr run through the jungle long version " means the same short song. Played twice. My bad.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Nice day today.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

A-6's were badass.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Shyte, y'all...I typed in 1 word..."Equality" and got lambasted with the little luckies...
I think it was yesterday that I made a comment about root beer to one, on the other side, no less, and got smilied.

Covina is a suspect, because she makes her non sequiturs and I notice negatives attached within two minutes of it when this place seems literally dead.

Really, who would take the time to do it? What's the point? And it never goes past 9. Why not 99?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Clarabelle from Ohio Heck wrote:
Woo-aaah!
Now a true knight for christ! That there senate guy what just was on saying that he is a member of the same church as our family. That means to me and it should mean to you that he is telling the true skinny when he says that the true enemies of the country, and of christ, are all the uncontrolled whining wanting taking people in this country who just dont have an idea of the big picture and are causing all kinds of trouble because they want things that they just cant have and they think they have a right to things that god has not promised they would have and the government doesnt owe them those things because of all that. I hope he runs for president as he will run all those nasties out of the country and send those who would teach un-american gayitisation to young and old causing us to not build a great future as we deliver democracy to the damn blind godless fools all over the world that we have on the list. GOD BLESS HIM AND THE PARTY!
They're all "gimme gimme gimme". Gimme gay marriage. Gimme HIV cure. Gimme Obama plan. Gimme Obama care. Gimme gimme.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Clarabelle from Ohio Heck wrote:
GOD BLESS HIM AND THE PARTY!
What party? Democrap Lite?

How do you think the slackers and sphincter divers got as far as they have without the tacit approval of the spineless GOP?

There have been schoolkids taken out of class in handcuffs because they drew the wrong picture. Zero Tolerance has gone on for years and years and who says shit about it? NObody.

May the GOP and their clueless groupies take a swan dive up Mikey Stain's braincase.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Nice day today.
funny.
:-D
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
They're all "gimme gimme gimme". Gimme gay marriage. Gimme HIV cure. Gimme Obama plan. Gimme Obama care. Gimme gimme.
That's EXACTLY right!
they've turned America inot nothing short of a grab-bag.
A treasure-trove, a personal "freebie"... The "it's-all-about-me" crowd, forgetting what we are all supposed to be about, which is to benfit us ALL, not just "What-can-I-have-next? "..
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Nice day today.
Hey! You got a winner!!
<LOL>
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why we're doomed. Our kids are going to be handed a dessicated corpse. A withered husk.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
It's like watching the bruthas riffling through Reginald Dennys pockets after beating him senseless...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
That's EXACTLY right!
they've turned America inot nothing short of a grab-bag.
A treasure-trove, a personal "freebie"... The "it's-all-about-me" crowd, forgetting what we are all supposed to be about, which is to benfit us ALL, not just "What-can-I-have-next? "..
Obama gave free cell phones to drug dealers. That's the end result of his free phone so you can get a job hairbrained scheme.
sheesh

Catlett, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No I have no interest in proving whatever you want me to prove. Ho hum. Calm down fruitcake. They're all the same. Bush Clinton Obama.
So will you vote for Joe Biden for president? Think the dems will nominate him? Old giggling Joe? Bet you like that fool. Just your type. A moron! Or Clinton! I bet she's your man! Maybe Al Gore! He invented the internet and global warming.
It'll be Hilary up for the nod in the next one. Maybe the Republican party can come up with a real human being this time. Or we'll have Bill back lurking around the oval office trying for another expensive BJ.
Poof

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama gave free cell phones to drug dealers. That's the end result of his free phone so you can get a job hairbrained scheme.
Stop cashing your government retirement checks. Why are you taking cash from Obama? Get off the teat and get a job you dead beat!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

sheesh wrote:
<quoted text>
It'll be Hilary up for the nod in the next one. Maybe the Republican party can come up with a real human being this time. Or we'll have Bill back lurking around the oval office trying for another expensive BJ.
Can you imagine Bill running around as first gentleman? The old horndog will have a field day.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Stop cashing your government retirement checks. Why are you taking cash from Obama? Get off the teat and get a job you dead beat!
Hey, dumbf**k, he had a job his whole life. He paid into that retirement fund all his life. He worked all his life. you seriously post that cr@p about not getting back what he paid in, like the "free phone drug dealing" crowd, who has never known a real job? Yuo're an even bigger idiot than I thought you were...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Stop cashing your government retirement checks. Why are you taking cash from Obama? Get off the teat and get a job you dead beat!
The government doesn't issue checks anymore Jizzy. Direct deposit.

I was a government geologist for 33 years, I accepted a lower salary than I could get in the private sector in exchange for a comfortable retirement that I earned every penny of and am now enjoying. Glad it makes you mad.

Don't you wish you went to college and made something of your worthless life? We sure do!

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't really believe that gay marriage should be something that gay Americans should have access to? All of your comments saying that you are in favor of same-sex marriage have been false?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

sheesh wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, old fella, I keep teling people, it'll be Jeb in 2016. They already laid the groundwork to keep Hillary out. Benghazi. That'll be the wild card that they use to "say" that we didn't want her (not that I do, I need a patriot) and to "fix" (this means use the Electoral College to 'adjust' the vote in favor of the pre-approved Jeb) the results and "PRESTO!" whaddya know? They'll tell us that we wanted Jeb!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
•••

Hemet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE