Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
179,541 - 179,560 of 200,324 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's not very hospitable for a guest. If you intend to stay, in order to insult Frankie, at least have the decency to make a name for yourself. How about "Frankie's fan"?
Or "obsessed with Frankie".
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
What in the f**k are you talking about? Oh, you're another one who invites people to travel X amount of miles for a fight, then when they laugh at your insanity, you call them cowards. I gotcha. Meet me at the Home Depot, at 10 oclock on Friday night.
LOL
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to relax, gurrlll. It's just that you're an idiot. That's all it is.
That's what I keep telling "still laughing man". He's a moron. Probably a tweaker too. Acts like it.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, and to this day they won't admit any of it. It's as if they're suffering a form of "Stockholm Syndrome" where they cannot and will not face their tormentors, in this case their own kind, their own families.
And they're in a constant infantile rage ever since.
And the Occutards have been sold out by Russia and Chine going Capitalist. Even Cuba is going to slowly dabble in it (while trying at the same time to not say "we were wrong").
The blacks and the Occutards - always in a dangerous rage.
The problem is: They're winning.
They have enough of us sold on the shyte to matter. Got us laying to them...
This is an irritant to me, to put it mildly. My parents had me sold on the so-called "equality". They didn't know any better. They were from England, and those blacks over there didn't have the chip on their shoulders. They were normal people. The garden-variety African-American hates the European-American, and my parents left me open to their anger, until my eyes opened. I try to open the eyes of others, as I know, from first-hand experience, what a crime this "ignorance of the truth" is, to us European-Americans. I'm all about "peace, love and understanding", but refuse to ignore that there is a war on, targeting me and mine. If there is to be a war, I'm going to arm up, just as vehemently as they do. Pity... But, I won't be a non-combatant, sitting on sidelines, getting hit with all kinds of shyte, while I pretend I'm not involved. I'm involved, whether I like it or not...whether I chosse it or not...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
You said that as if it would mean anything, imbecile.
He thinks the judge-its matter. And are legit. He doesn't realize there's some moron SSM supporter rigging them.

Can you imagine what kind of loser would take the time to do that like it matters? Delete cookies or change browsers, over and over and over. Like that'll prove he's right.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh? About what? Are YOU wanting ME to paint your nails? The answer to that is "No".
High five!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, to be charitable, maybe there's just not a correct word for your stupidity, stain grrrrl.
High five!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I keep telling "still laughing man". He's a moron. Probably a tweaker too. Acts like it.
I wonder if he'll be at the Home Depot....
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Already proven, as the truth speaks for itself.
As per the "prison" jab, you're an inventive little kid, ain't ya?
He's a very high little kid.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be simple, or looking to think that you are "Mr. All That". The military developed the internet, way back in the 60's.
And, I didn't click on any links that you produced, I didn't want youe pedo sites embedding any cookies in my comp.
Me either. "Im still laughing man" links are probably as virus infested as he is.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
"Someone PLEASE slap me around! Mommie and Uncle Trayvon are out at the shooting gallery. WAAAAAH!!!!!!"
High five!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if he'll be at the Home Depot....
That's hothead Dan's favorite place to threaten people for not being tolerant and diverse enough. Maybe this clown likes it too.

Can you imagine what kind of meth-ed up loser actually wants to fight over this silly sh!t? Too funny!
sheesh

Waldorf, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
THEIR kids DON'T go. "CCR-Fortunate Son" said it best. And, look at the Bush family. What did Dubya do, while Frank went to foreign lands? Shrub was flying around Texas, in the Texas ANG. Getting DUI tickets and snorting coke. Later, to become one of our Preznits....
You tell the truth and get a big ol' bag full of peanuts, spam, and red Xs! Now you know why I selected "sheesh" for my topix moniker. SHEESH! WTF is wrong with people?

BTW, CCR is one of my favorite bandseses. Run through the jungle is one of their best tunes IMnotsoHO.
sheesh

Waldorf, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Yikes! I'm all o'er the map, Spottyvein, Pennsylvania and Krauttown, Maryland. I Pee everywhere, eh?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

sheesh wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell the truth and get a big ol' bag full of peanuts, spam, and red Xs! Now you know why I selected "sheesh" for my topix moniker. SHEESH! WTF is wrong with people?
BTW, CCR is one of my favorite bandseses. Run through the jungle is one of their best tunes IMnotsoHO.
I can and have posted "nice weather today" and gotten 20 negative judge-its including "incendiary". They're partisan morons. It's not your message, it's just you.

I thrive on 'em. Would be offended if I didn't get them. have to step up my schtick.

How's that Suzuki?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

sheesh wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine too! the best song they did, IMHO
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

"..the devil's on the loose..."
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I can and have posted "nice weather today" and gotten 20 negative judge-its including "incendiary". They're partisan morons. It's not your message, it's just you.
I thrive on 'em. Would be offended if I didn't get them. have to step up my schtick.
How's that Suzuki?
Shyte, y'all...I typed in 1 word..."Equality" and got lambasted with the little luckies...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
He thinks the judge-its matter. And are legit. He doesn't realize there's some moron SSM supporter rigging them.
Can you imagine what kind of loser would take the time to do that like it matters? Delete cookies or change browsers, over and over and over. Like that'll prove he's right.
We have no need to imagine, they're all over this forum, throwing out Lucky Charms like they're going out of style.
I think I got one in my eye....
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Long version..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Hemet Forum right now

Search the Hemet Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 7 hr Ocean 7,835
Vacationing family loses thousands in bicycle t... 8 hr Donny B 5
Black Hair salon in hemet 13 hr Chris 43
topix needs to remove ads 19 hr ads 5
Annoying Teachers! (Aug '11) 19 hr underpaid 72
Illegal immigrants in Menifee 19 hr thot 13
Support the 2nd Amendment? Vote for Chad Bianco... 19 hr what 2
•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Riverside County was issued at July 23 at 7:52PM PDT