Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,179

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#207000 Aug 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I keep telling "still laughing man". He's a moron. Probably a tweaker too. Acts like it.
I wonder if he'll be at the Home Depot....
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207001 Aug 4, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Already proven, as the truth speaks for itself.
As per the "prison" jab, you're an inventive little kid, ain't ya?
He's a very high little kid.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207002 Aug 4, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be simple, or looking to think that you are "Mr. All That". The military developed the internet, way back in the 60's.
And, I didn't click on any links that you produced, I didn't want youe pedo sites embedding any cookies in my comp.
Me either. "Im still laughing man" links are probably as virus infested as he is.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207003 Aug 4, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
"Someone PLEASE slap me around! Mommie and Uncle Trayvon are out at the shooting gallery. WAAAAAH!!!!!!"
High five!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207004 Aug 4, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if he'll be at the Home Depot....
That's hothead Dan's favorite place to threaten people for not being tolerant and diverse enough. Maybe this clown likes it too.

Can you imagine what kind of meth-ed up loser actually wants to fight over this silly sh!t? Too funny!
sheesh

Waldorf, MD

#207005 Aug 4, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
THEIR kids DON'T go. "CCR-Fortunate Son" said it best. And, look at the Bush family. What did Dubya do, while Frank went to foreign lands? Shrub was flying around Texas, in the Texas ANG. Getting DUI tickets and snorting coke. Later, to become one of our Preznits....
You tell the truth and get a big ol' bag full of peanuts, spam, and red Xs! Now you know why I selected "sheesh" for my topix moniker. SHEESH! WTF is wrong with people?

BTW, CCR is one of my favorite bandseses. Run through the jungle is one of their best tunes IMnotsoHO.
sheesh

Waldorf, MD

#207006 Aug 4, 2013
Yikes! I'm all o'er the map, Spottyvein, Pennsylvania and Krauttown, Maryland. I Pee everywhere, eh?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207007 Aug 4, 2013
sheesh wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell the truth and get a big ol' bag full of peanuts, spam, and red Xs! Now you know why I selected "sheesh" for my topix moniker. SHEESH! WTF is wrong with people?
BTW, CCR is one of my favorite bandseses. Run through the jungle is one of their best tunes IMnotsoHO.
I can and have posted "nice weather today" and gotten 20 negative judge-its including "incendiary". They're partisan morons. It's not your message, it's just you.

I thrive on 'em. Would be offended if I didn't get them. have to step up my schtick.

How's that Suzuki?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#207008 Aug 4, 2013
sheesh wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine too! the best song they did, IMHO
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#207009 Aug 4, 2013
"..the devil's on the loose..."
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#207010 Aug 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I can and have posted "nice weather today" and gotten 20 negative judge-its including "incendiary". They're partisan morons. It's not your message, it's just you.
I thrive on 'em. Would be offended if I didn't get them. have to step up my schtick.
How's that Suzuki?
Shyte, y'all...I typed in 1 word..."Equality" and got lambasted with the little luckies...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#207011 Aug 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
He thinks the judge-its matter. And are legit. He doesn't realize there's some moron SSM supporter rigging them.
Can you imagine what kind of loser would take the time to do that like it matters? Delete cookies or change browsers, over and over and over. Like that'll prove he's right.
We have no need to imagine, they're all over this forum, throwing out Lucky Charms like they're going out of style.
I think I got one in my eye....
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#207012 Aug 4, 2013
Clarabelle from Ohio Heck

Sonoma, CA

#207013 Aug 4, 2013
Woo-aaah!
Now a true knight for christ! That there senate guy what just was on saying that he is a member of the same church as our family. That means to me and it should mean to you that he is telling the true skinny when he says that the true enemies of the country, and of christ, are all the uncontrolled whining wanting taking people in this country who just dont have an idea of the big picture and are causing all kinds of trouble because they want things that they just cant have and they think they have a right to things that god has not promised they would have and the government doesnt owe them those things because of all that. I hope he runs for president as he will run all those nasties out of the country and send those who would teach un-american gayitisation to young and old causing us to not build a great future as we deliver democracy to the damn blind godless fools all over the world that we have on the list. GOD BLESS HIM AND THE PARTY!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#207014 Aug 4, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ExXWyexgFRoXX
Long version..
Sorry fellas...it seems that
"ccr run through the jungle long version " means the same short song. Played twice. My bad.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207015 Aug 4, 2013
Nice day today.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#207016 Aug 4, 2013
A-6's were badass.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207017 Aug 4, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Shyte, y'all...I typed in 1 word..."Equality" and got lambasted with the little luckies...
I think it was yesterday that I made a comment about root beer to one, on the other side, no less, and got smilied.

Covina is a suspect, because she makes her non sequiturs and I notice negatives attached within two minutes of it when this place seems literally dead.

Really, who would take the time to do it? What's the point? And it never goes past 9. Why not 99?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207018 Aug 4, 2013
Clarabelle from Ohio Heck wrote:
Woo-aaah!
Now a true knight for christ! That there senate guy what just was on saying that he is a member of the same church as our family. That means to me and it should mean to you that he is telling the true skinny when he says that the true enemies of the country, and of christ, are all the uncontrolled whining wanting taking people in this country who just dont have an idea of the big picture and are causing all kinds of trouble because they want things that they just cant have and they think they have a right to things that god has not promised they would have and the government doesnt owe them those things because of all that. I hope he runs for president as he will run all those nasties out of the country and send those who would teach un-american gayitisation to young and old causing us to not build a great future as we deliver democracy to the damn blind godless fools all over the world that we have on the list. GOD BLESS HIM AND THE PARTY!
They're all "gimme gimme gimme". Gimme gay marriage. Gimme HIV cure. Gimme Obama plan. Gimme Obama care. Gimme gimme.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#207019 Aug 4, 2013
Clarabelle from Ohio Heck wrote:
GOD BLESS HIM AND THE PARTY!
What party? Democrap Lite?

How do you think the slackers and sphincter divers got as far as they have without the tacit approval of the spineless GOP?

There have been schoolkids taken out of class in handcuffs because they drew the wrong picture. Zero Tolerance has gone on for years and years and who says shit about it? NObody.

May the GOP and their clueless groupies take a swan dive up Mikey Stain's braincase.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John HunnemanHUNNEMAN: Trying to make Christmas... Sat mary 1
corruption with Riverside county CPS Sat gmaliscious 6
Hemet - The worst city to live in california Sat Joe Hemet 13
Water main Break Shadow Mountain Way Sat Joe Hemet 1
Marinello Schools of Beauty in Hemet is a Rip... (Jan '11) Dec 19 fairplay 6
One of Two Suspects Arrested in Jack-in-the-Box... Dec 19 SJ THEBOy 9
Residents Of Hemet, San Jacinto Still Cleaning ... Dec 19 Chris 2

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match