Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,373

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#206990 Aug 4, 2013
smilie masher wrote:
take a hike ricky & LinkHead and get off this site.
Emo is a bigot. Who'da thunk it?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206991 Aug 4, 2013
Im still laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
And allow me to call you out again on another lie about Al Gore having "invented the internet" ...
Isn't this FUN!
Here's some key info on that "talking point" you keep throwing around to people (like your friends) who are stupid enough to believe you.
Hint: I'm not.
http://www.snopes.com/quotes/internet.asp
Now since I just KNOW you're too much of a gutless coward to click the link and you're gonna try to run away from it (so you can somehow claim you were never proven wrong and never lied), allow me to post directly from it.
Ready?
"Despite the derisive references that continue even today, Al Gore did not claim he "invented" the Internet, nor did he say anything that could reasonably be interpreted that way."
But YOU said he did!
The "Al Gore said he 'invented' the Internet" put-downs were misleading, out-of-context distortions of something he said during an interview with Wolf Blitzer on CNN's "Late Edition" program on 9 March, 1999."
But .. wait .. I could have swore you said he did!
"When asked to describe what distinguished him from his challenger for the Democratic presidential nomination, Senator Bill Bradley of New Jersey, Gore replied (in part):
During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet. I took the initiative in moving forward a whole range of initiatives that have proven to be important to our country's economic growth and environmental protection, improvements in our educational system."
But that doesn't look anything at all like what you claimed he said. Whatever could be happening here?
You said he "created the internet".
The quote by him above contains 47 words.
What YOU claimed he says has only 3.
47 - 3 is a 44 word difference.
Why did you leave out 44 words? And add your own? Completely remove all context of what he said in the process and then attribute the garbage you were left with to him?
The only common words in your quote (what you said he said) and his quote (what he really said) are the words "the" and "internet".
It's as if you completely chopped off the 31 following words in the next sentence.
Oh wait .. you did!
So if you say something that isn't true about somebody else .. isn't that a LIE?
It sure is if a Democrat liberal does it, right?
DAMN THIS IS GREAT!
So .. by your same "logic" then, didn't you just LIE too?
Why, yes ... YES you did!
So would you care to tell us why you lied again?
Is it because you're a habitual liar who thinks because you're physically (and mentally) disabled, or because you're a vet ... that you can get away with it by using one or the other as a shield?
Hint: This is NOT Faux "news", coward.
You can either tell us, or ... I get to use this against you too.
Pick one!
Oh ... and don't forget to tell us why you would molest all those kids too.
Are you starting to get the picture here, loudmouth?
You will by the time I'm done with you!
You're gonna burn out before you're done with me speedy. Take a valium.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206992 Aug 4, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on!
Thanks! Mikey likes it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206993 Aug 4, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's not very hospitable for a guest. If you intend to stay, in order to insult Frankie, at least have the decency to make a name for yourself. How about "Frankie's fan"?
Or "obsessed with Frankie".
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206994 Aug 4, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
What in the f**k are you talking about? Oh, you're another one who invites people to travel X amount of miles for a fight, then when they laugh at your insanity, you call them cowards. I gotcha. Meet me at the Home Depot, at 10 oclock on Friday night.
LOL
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206995 Aug 4, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to relax, gurrlll. It's just that you're an idiot. That's all it is.
That's what I keep telling "still laughing man". He's a moron. Probably a tweaker too. Acts like it.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206996 Aug 4, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, and to this day they won't admit any of it. It's as if they're suffering a form of "Stockholm Syndrome" where they cannot and will not face their tormentors, in this case their own kind, their own families.
And they're in a constant infantile rage ever since.
And the Occutards have been sold out by Russia and Chine going Capitalist. Even Cuba is going to slowly dabble in it (while trying at the same time to not say "we were wrong").
The blacks and the Occutards - always in a dangerous rage.
The problem is: They're winning.
They have enough of us sold on the shyte to matter. Got us laying to them...
This is an irritant to me, to put it mildly. My parents had me sold on the so-called "equality". They didn't know any better. They were from England, and those blacks over there didn't have the chip on their shoulders. They were normal people. The garden-variety African-American hates the European-American, and my parents left me open to their anger, until my eyes opened. I try to open the eyes of others, as I know, from first-hand experience, what a crime this "ignorance of the truth" is, to us European-Americans. I'm all about "peace, love and understanding", but refuse to ignore that there is a war on, targeting me and mine. If there is to be a war, I'm going to arm up, just as vehemently as they do. Pity... But, I won't be a non-combatant, sitting on sidelines, getting hit with all kinds of shyte, while I pretend I'm not involved. I'm involved, whether I like it or not...whether I chosse it or not...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206997 Aug 4, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
You said that as if it would mean anything, imbecile.
He thinks the judge-its matter. And are legit. He doesn't realize there's some moron SSM supporter rigging them.

Can you imagine what kind of loser would take the time to do that like it matters? Delete cookies or change browsers, over and over and over. Like that'll prove he's right.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206998 Aug 4, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh? About what? Are YOU wanting ME to paint your nails? The answer to that is "No".
High five!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206999 Aug 4, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, to be charitable, maybe there's just not a correct word for your stupidity, stain grrrrl.
High five!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#207000 Aug 4, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I keep telling "still laughing man". He's a moron. Probably a tweaker too. Acts like it.
I wonder if he'll be at the Home Depot....
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207001 Aug 4, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Already proven, as the truth speaks for itself.
As per the "prison" jab, you're an inventive little kid, ain't ya?
He's a very high little kid.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207002 Aug 4, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be simple, or looking to think that you are "Mr. All That". The military developed the internet, way back in the 60's.
And, I didn't click on any links that you produced, I didn't want youe pedo sites embedding any cookies in my comp.
Me either. "Im still laughing man" links are probably as virus infested as he is.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207003 Aug 4, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
"Someone PLEASE slap me around! Mommie and Uncle Trayvon are out at the shooting gallery. WAAAAAH!!!!!!"
High five!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207004 Aug 4, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if he'll be at the Home Depot....
That's hothead Dan's favorite place to threaten people for not being tolerant and diverse enough. Maybe this clown likes it too.

Can you imagine what kind of meth-ed up loser actually wants to fight over this silly sh!t? Too funny!
sheesh

Waldorf, MD

#207005 Aug 4, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
THEIR kids DON'T go. "CCR-Fortunate Son" said it best. And, look at the Bush family. What did Dubya do, while Frank went to foreign lands? Shrub was flying around Texas, in the Texas ANG. Getting DUI tickets and snorting coke. Later, to become one of our Preznits....
You tell the truth and get a big ol' bag full of peanuts, spam, and red Xs! Now you know why I selected "sheesh" for my topix moniker. SHEESH! WTF is wrong with people?

BTW, CCR is one of my favorite bandseses. Run through the jungle is one of their best tunes IMnotsoHO.
sheesh

Waldorf, MD

#207006 Aug 4, 2013
Yikes! I'm all o'er the map, Spottyvein, Pennsylvania and Krauttown, Maryland. I Pee everywhere, eh?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#207007 Aug 4, 2013
sheesh wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell the truth and get a big ol' bag full of peanuts, spam, and red Xs! Now you know why I selected "sheesh" for my topix moniker. SHEESH! WTF is wrong with people?
BTW, CCR is one of my favorite bandseses. Run through the jungle is one of their best tunes IMnotsoHO.
I can and have posted "nice weather today" and gotten 20 negative judge-its including "incendiary". They're partisan morons. It's not your message, it's just you.

I thrive on 'em. Would be offended if I didn't get them. have to step up my schtick.

How's that Suzuki?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#207008 Aug 4, 2013
sheesh wrote:
<quoted text>
Mine too! the best song they did, IMHO
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#207009 Aug 4, 2013
"..the devil's on the loose..."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is San Jacinto Dangerous? (Jun '10) 7 hr the investigator 25
The under ground tunnel , Florida ave. downtown... (Oct '11) 23 hr Jen 79
Man assaults kids at McDonalds-east florida on ... (Jul '13) Sat tellinitlikeitis 130
Scammed by Richardson RV; DO NOT do business w... Feb 26 hemet sucks 2
Husband, Wife Die In Apparent Murder-Suicide (Jan '07) Feb 26 tellinitlikeitis 18
Can white people call themselves African American? (Sep '12) Feb 24 TELETUBBIES CALL Me 102
Menifee Authors Feb 22 286author 1

Winter Storm Warning for Riverside County was issued at March 01 at 9:29PM PST

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:06 am PST