Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
179,261 - 179,280 of 200,578 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, oh please.... AHEM.... enlighten us as to what in the hell a little drummer tard had in its possession to donate to anything.
I'll help you get started. Concerning the Japanese tsunami, what the F*** did you do?
Why,OccuStain® probably sat in his room, typing out posts about his betters...
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Too Right wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your son is a douché.
Touché.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Why,OccuStain® probably sat in his room, typing out posts about his betters...
LOL Keep going moron, you and pappy are only looking like the ignorant piece's of bigoted sh*t that you really are. Do you even know the word compassion? I thought not, must be that long a$$ hair choking your cerebral cortex.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
You used to drive trucks? You must have gotten tired of:
1) Standing on one hand.
2) Tap dancing.
3) Dealing cards.
4) Jumping through hoops.
5) All at once...
:-D
It is close to a parallel universe. Totally encompassing and almost detached from the rest of society. It requires the sacrifice of nearly every aspect of life.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
I'm about to try a different style of trucking. Moving oil rigs. I'm hoping that it is a bit more eciting. All permit loads. Empty weight 65,000lbs. All permit loads. Do the old double-bulldozer "push-me, pull-you" up the 55 degree dirt hills.
Owner/operator?
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Mikey Rageboi wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Keep going moron, you and pappy are only looking like the ignorant piece's of bigoted sh*t that you really are. Do you even know the word compassion? I thought not, must be that long a$$ hair choking your cerebral cortex.
Talk is cheap, shitferbrains.

You've already been asked once: tell us what a smelly unwashed America hating ragefruit, who bangs a little Occutard drum, has contributed to Civilization.

Begin with the Japanese tsunami, which only happened around 2 and a half years ago.

Are you old enough to remember it, Rage Stain?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
I'm about to try a different style of trucking. Moving oil rigs. I'm hoping that it is a bit more eciting. All permit loads. Empty weight 65,000lbs. All permit loads. Do the old double-bulldozer "push-me, pull-you" up the 55 degree dirt hills.
My first couple years were hours of boredom arguing with VV punctuated by moments of total terror.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
So any God worth their salt is capable of protecting their words? Wouldn't such a God also be capable of eradicating murder? Wouldn't such a God be capable and willing to regrow amputated limbs? Wouldn't such a God end famine, suffering, and pain?
All of these things God can do, but He doesn't. There must be a reason that we're not privy to.
There are those who have used text from scripture to both justify and denounce slavery. They use the same chapter, verse; everything.
There are inconsistencies throughout the Books of the Bible. Was mankind created first or was animals created first? http://www.infidels.org/library/modern/donald...
There is no doubt in my mind that the Books of the Bible are the handiwork of mankind that was inspired by God. But we look at the Books and see a collection of stories, some that were carried from generation to generation by oral means; some that were taken from written records. It has been translated numerous times.
Even with today's technology and widespread education, there are many "facts" that people cannot agree on.
That is why I rely so heavily on my relationship with God for guidance.
You can make light of this all you want. It won't change my ways.
And I know that I speak with God because of my faith that He is God and is capable to speaking to me, just as He speaks to others.
Demons... Bah! What a joke.
You seem to have so little faith that you run to a group of books, letters, and stories to justify all of your actions. You worship a book, not God.
Of course He's capable of eradicating those things. If He never allowed them, we'd be robots. It is that very choice that makes us able to love. Or not.

Moreover, He will eradicate those things in time. In the meantime, you have a choice.

I understand your confusion about this, it is in the book you disparage. You might think about reading it before you judge it.

Noticed you avoided Christ's words about war...

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
I think what my son the Occuturd© wanted was "capitalist".
She's an imbecile, sitting around beating a little drum with a spoon stolen from Bob's Big Boy, screaming about supposed ills of the world while the zits pop like firecrackers.

Hmmm, I remember Bob's. My mom would take us there if our grades were good, for their sundae's and ice cream shakes. Sigh ...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I met that word once, it told me to hand you your ass, at every opportunity.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Owner/operator?
Nope, company driver. Couldn't imagine making it, today, as an o/o.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
My first couple years were hours of boredom arguing with VV punctuated by moments of total terror.
Is that how you first got in this room? Killing time?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
What was with the Total Terror bit? Did you move rigs?
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, I remember Bob's. My mom would take us there if our grades were good, for their sundae's and ice cream shakes. Sigh ...
A Big Boy sandwich from back in the '70's would be good right now.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, company driver. Couldn't imagine making it, today, as an o/o.
I know. Only getting worse.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that how you first got in this room? Killing time?
A little before. Did give me time to respond. I miss that.
Poof

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
A Big Boy sandwich from back in the '70's would be good right now.
Cold Root Beer float and a coney dog from A&W Root beer. Frosty mug and all.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
What was with the Total Terror bit? Did you move rigs?
Four wheelers, snow storms, tornadoes in Oklahoma (I was in or by them all one year...).

But nothing compared to the terror I put my trainer through at Crete when I started :-D
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Cold Root Beer float and a coney dog from A&W Root beer. Frosty mug and all.
Never could stand root beer. Then one day an old girlfriend bought a bottle of Stewart's in a Gas and Dash type place. It was a hot day and I needed a sip of something, and dang that was smooth.

It's like sippin' whiskey. You sip it, not gulp it. You can get it in a Cracker Barrel. Some Wal-Mart's have it.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Four wheelers, snow storms, tornadoes in Oklahoma (I was in or by them all one year...).
But nothing compared to the terror I put my trainer through at Crete when I started :-D
LOL. I had a trainer called "The Mangler"... I thought the Joplin tornadoes were friendlier...
:)
And I was there with a motorcycle...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 10 hr Bee Keepers 4,977
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 15 hr facts faced 15,929
McDonalds 23 hr tye 1 4
EBT Cards Tue TellThem 3
HEMET: Confusion over write-in votes cleared up (Nov '12) Tue Teabag Sanchez 10
Home Wrecker Mon mad mom 6
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Mon Mudflys to 7,901

Search the Hemet Forum:
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
Hemet Dating

more search filters

less search filters