Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,146

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#206715 Aug 3, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
You used to drive trucks? You must have gotten tired of:
1) Standing on one hand.
2) Tap dancing.
3) Dealing cards.
4) Jumping through hoops.
5) All at once...
:-D
It is close to a parallel universe. Totally encompassing and almost detached from the rest of society. It requires the sacrifice of nearly every aspect of life.

Location hidden

#206716 Aug 3, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
I'm about to try a different style of trucking. Moving oil rigs. I'm hoping that it is a bit more eciting. All permit loads. Empty weight 65,000lbs. All permit loads. Do the old double-bulldozer "push-me, pull-you" up the 55 degree dirt hills.
Owner/operator?
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#206717 Aug 3, 2013
Mikey Rageboi wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Keep going moron, you and pappy are only looking like the ignorant piece's of bigoted sh*t that you really are. Do you even know the word compassion? I thought not, must be that long a$$ hair choking your cerebral cortex.
Talk is cheap, shitferbrains.

You've already been asked once: tell us what a smelly unwashed America hating ragefruit, who bangs a little Occutard drum, has contributed to Civilization.

Begin with the Japanese tsunami, which only happened around 2 and a half years ago.

Are you old enough to remember it, Rage Stain?

Location hidden

#206718 Aug 3, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
I'm about to try a different style of trucking. Moving oil rigs. I'm hoping that it is a bit more eciting. All permit loads. Empty weight 65,000lbs. All permit loads. Do the old double-bulldozer "push-me, pull-you" up the 55 degree dirt hills.
My first couple years were hours of boredom arguing with VV punctuated by moments of total terror.

Location hidden

#206719 Aug 3, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
So any God worth their salt is capable of protecting their words? Wouldn't such a God also be capable of eradicating murder? Wouldn't such a God be capable and willing to regrow amputated limbs? Wouldn't such a God end famine, suffering, and pain?
All of these things God can do, but He doesn't. There must be a reason that we're not privy to.
There are those who have used text from scripture to both justify and denounce slavery. They use the same chapter, verse; everything.
There are inconsistencies throughout the Books of the Bible. Was mankind created first or was animals created first? http://www.infidels.org/library/modern/donald...
There is no doubt in my mind that the Books of the Bible are the handiwork of mankind that was inspired by God. But we look at the Books and see a collection of stories, some that were carried from generation to generation by oral means; some that were taken from written records. It has been translated numerous times.
Even with today's technology and widespread education, there are many "facts" that people cannot agree on.
That is why I rely so heavily on my relationship with God for guidance.
You can make light of this all you want. It won't change my ways.
And I know that I speak with God because of my faith that He is God and is capable to speaking to me, just as He speaks to others.
Demons... Bah! What a joke.
You seem to have so little faith that you run to a group of books, letters, and stories to justify all of your actions. You worship a book, not God.
Of course He's capable of eradicating those things. If He never allowed them, we'd be robots. It is that very choice that makes us able to love. Or not.

Moreover, He will eradicate those things in time. In the meantime, you have a choice.

I understand your confusion about this, it is in the book you disparage. You might think about reading it before you judge it.

Noticed you avoided Christ's words about war...

Since: Mar 07

Hanover, VA

#206720 Aug 3, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
I think what my son the Occuturd© wanted was "capitalist".
She's an imbecile, sitting around beating a little drum with a spoon stolen from Bob's Big Boy, screaming about supposed ills of the world while the zits pop like firecrackers.

Hmmm, I remember Bob's. My mom would take us there if our grades were good, for their sundae's and ice cream shakes. Sigh ...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206721 Aug 3, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Keep going moron, you and pappy are only looking like the ignorant piece's of bigoted sh*t that you really are. Do you even know the word compassion? I thought not, must be that long a$$ hair choking your cerebral cortex.
Yes, I met that word once, it told me to hand you your ass, at every opportunity.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206722 Aug 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Owner/operator?
Nope, company driver. Couldn't imagine making it, today, as an o/o.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206723 Aug 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
My first couple years were hours of boredom arguing with VV punctuated by moments of total terror.
Is that how you first got in this room? Killing time?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206724 Aug 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
What was with the Total Terror bit? Did you move rigs?
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#206725 Aug 3, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, I remember Bob's. My mom would take us there if our grades were good, for their sundae's and ice cream shakes. Sigh ...
A Big Boy sandwich from back in the '70's would be good right now.

Location hidden

#206726 Aug 3, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, company driver. Couldn't imagine making it, today, as an o/o.
I know. Only getting worse.

Location hidden

#206727 Aug 3, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that how you first got in this room? Killing time?
A little before. Did give me time to respond. I miss that.
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#206728 Aug 3, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
A Big Boy sandwich from back in the '70's would be good right now.
Cold Root Beer float and a coney dog from A&W Root beer. Frosty mug and all.

Location hidden

#206729 Aug 3, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
What was with the Total Terror bit? Did you move rigs?
Four wheelers, snow storms, tornadoes in Oklahoma (I was in or by them all one year...).

But nothing compared to the terror I put my trainer through at Crete when I started :-D
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#206730 Aug 3, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Cold Root Beer float and a coney dog from A&W Root beer. Frosty mug and all.
Never could stand root beer. Then one day an old girlfriend bought a bottle of Stewart's in a Gas and Dash type place. It was a hot day and I needed a sip of something, and dang that was smooth.

It's like sippin' whiskey. You sip it, not gulp it. You can get it in a Cracker Barrel. Some Wal-Mart's have it.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206731 Aug 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Four wheelers, snow storms, tornadoes in Oklahoma (I was in or by them all one year...).
But nothing compared to the terror I put my trainer through at Crete when I started :-D
LOL. I had a trainer called "The Mangler"... I thought the Joplin tornadoes were friendlier...
:)
And I was there with a motorcycle...

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#206732 Aug 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course He's capable of eradicating those things. If He never allowed them, we'd be robots. It is that very choice that makes us able to love. Or not.
Moreover, He will eradicate those things in time. In the meantime, you have a choice.
I understand your confusion about this, it is in the book you disparage. You might think about reading it before you judge it.
Noticed you avoided Christ's words about war...
I don't think that Christ's words were in any way supportive of war.

Location hidden

#206733 Aug 3, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. I had a trainer called "The Mangler"... I thought the Joplin tornadoes were friendlier...
:)
And I was there with a motorcycle...
I went by Jolin the day after.

I couldn't have asked for a better trainer. I know I lucked out.

I'm guessing a couple oil rigs a year, and you are set???

Location hidden

#206734 Aug 3, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think that Christ's words were in any way supportive of war.
Of course not, you know better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charges dismissed in court 2 hr lupita garcia 1
corruption with Riverside county CPS 4 hr mothermadness 2
corrupted cps case..any help? 4 hr mothermadness 1
Jealousy 19 hr Who cares 4
San JacintoSAN JACINTO: Utility tax appears def... Sat lDI0TS IN SAN JAC 3
2014 warmest year: California, world set to bre... Nov 21 Mark 1
Hemet-San Jacinto gang sweep nets 22 arrests Nov 20 Sam 2

High Wind Warning for Riverside County was issued at November 23 at 7:00PM PST

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating