Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,321

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206702 Aug 3, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Moron, you aren't handing anybody their ass. I tried ONCE to be nice and communicate, your actions were abominable. There is more to the meaning of words than Wiki and it depends on how you use them. Consumerist applies to both of you, I'm not confused. Go, be materialistic and greedy. Then when it gets so bad and we're all just industry fodder, living the unhappy life of corporate slavery. You can explain to your children and friends how you helped by spending hours and hours belittling and making fun of gay people on Topix. Instead of making a difference and bettering this world by donating and showing compassion to your fellow man, you can show them that lovely salt water boat. POS
This statement right here: "I'm not confused. Go, be materialistic and greedy." is the battle cry of the slacker.

Donating is good for me, and mine? Really? If someone cannot figure out why they should have a job, then they suffer. I'll help someone by explaining things to them, and by offering help in the form of extra hands to accomplish something, but I'll not reward someone by giving away something that can be earned by someone who can earn. YOU go and donate, until it hurts, then, keep on giving. You can tell your kids why you had nothing to give them.

When did you ever try to communicate with me, sans insults?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206703 Aug 3, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Moron, you aren't handing anybody their ass. I tried ONCE to be nice and communicate, your actions were abominable. There is more to the meaning of words than Wiki and it depends on how you use them. Consumerist applies to both of you, I'm not confused. Go, be materialistic and greedy. Then when it gets so bad and we're all just industry fodder, living the unhappy life of corporate slavery. You can explain to your children and friends how you helped by spending hours and hours belittling and making fun of gay people on Topix. Instead of making a difference and bettering this world by donating and showing compassion to your fellow man, you can show them that lovely salt water boat. POS
And, I don't care if your parents are over your shoulder, watching what their confused little tyke is typing. They should box your ears.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206704 Aug 3, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
And, as to donations:
"Give a man a fish, feed him once. Teach a man to fish, feed him for a lifetime." Think about it, McFruitFly, think.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206705 Aug 3, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
But, we'll give your way a shot, OK?
Send me some money, if you wish to help me. I need a boat. A nice, big,fun, yummy one.
Come on, hook me up. I got needs, and stuff.....
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206706 Aug 3, 2013
Send that money to:

"WWW.I' m-one-of-Charles-Rangels-white-crackers.com "
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#206707 Aug 3, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Son, there's been several that have constantly batted you around as if you were a dollar hooker.

By the way, Mother Russia went mostly capitalist, and Communist China most certainly did. I'm just as sorry as I can be that you shit stains feel betrayed, but all the same, how about you taking your rage out on yourself?

Take your stolen spoon and drum your skull until the piss flows freely.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206708 Aug 3, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Where the f**k is my g0dd@mn money?
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#206709 Aug 3, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it to be making a hybrid of "capitalist' and "consumer". silly little thing it is, no?
They pretend to be intellectual, so the hohophobes make things way more complicated than it should be.

OccuStain's in a rage because the Mother Land celebrates the almighty rupee.
Too Right

Wooster, OH

#206710 Aug 3, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
I think what my son the Occuturd© wanted was "capitalist".
She's an imbecile, sitting around beating a little drum with a spoon stolen from Bob's Big Boy, screaming about supposed ills of the world while the zits pop like firecrackers.
I think your son is a doushe.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#206711 Aug 3, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, oh please.... AHEM.... enlighten us as to what in the hell a little drummer tard had in its possession to donate to anything.

I'll help you get started. Concerning the Japanese tsunami, what the F*** did you do?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206712 Aug 3, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, oh please.... AHEM.... enlighten us as to what in the hell a little drummer tard had in its possession to donate to anything.
I'll help you get started. Concerning the Japanese tsunami, what the F*** did you do?
Why,OccuStain® probably sat in his room, typing out posts about his betters...
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#206713 Aug 3, 2013
Too Right wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your son is a douché.
Touché.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#206714 Aug 3, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Why,OccuStain® probably sat in his room, typing out posts about his betters...
LOL Keep going moron, you and pappy are only looking like the ignorant piece's of bigoted sh*t that you really are. Do you even know the word compassion? I thought not, must be that long a$$ hair choking your cerebral cortex.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#206715 Aug 3, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
You used to drive trucks? You must have gotten tired of:
1) Standing on one hand.
2) Tap dancing.
3) Dealing cards.
4) Jumping through hoops.
5) All at once...
:-D
It is close to a parallel universe. Totally encompassing and almost detached from the rest of society. It requires the sacrifice of nearly every aspect of life.

Location hidden

#206716 Aug 3, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
I'm about to try a different style of trucking. Moving oil rigs. I'm hoping that it is a bit more eciting. All permit loads. Empty weight 65,000lbs. All permit loads. Do the old double-bulldozer "push-me, pull-you" up the 55 degree dirt hills.
Owner/operator?
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#206717 Aug 3, 2013
Mikey Rageboi wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Keep going moron, you and pappy are only looking like the ignorant piece's of bigoted sh*t that you really are. Do you even know the word compassion? I thought not, must be that long a$$ hair choking your cerebral cortex.
Talk is cheap, shitferbrains.

You've already been asked once: tell us what a smelly unwashed America hating ragefruit, who bangs a little Occutard drum, has contributed to Civilization.

Begin with the Japanese tsunami, which only happened around 2 and a half years ago.

Are you old enough to remember it, Rage Stain?

Location hidden

#206718 Aug 3, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
I'm about to try a different style of trucking. Moving oil rigs. I'm hoping that it is a bit more eciting. All permit loads. Empty weight 65,000lbs. All permit loads. Do the old double-bulldozer "push-me, pull-you" up the 55 degree dirt hills.
My first couple years were hours of boredom arguing with VV punctuated by moments of total terror.

Location hidden

#206719 Aug 3, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
So any God worth their salt is capable of protecting their words? Wouldn't such a God also be capable of eradicating murder? Wouldn't such a God be capable and willing to regrow amputated limbs? Wouldn't such a God end famine, suffering, and pain?
All of these things God can do, but He doesn't. There must be a reason that we're not privy to.
There are those who have used text from scripture to both justify and denounce slavery. They use the same chapter, verse; everything.
There are inconsistencies throughout the Books of the Bible. Was mankind created first or was animals created first? http://www.infidels.org/library/modern/donald...
There is no doubt in my mind that the Books of the Bible are the handiwork of mankind that was inspired by God. But we look at the Books and see a collection of stories, some that were carried from generation to generation by oral means; some that were taken from written records. It has been translated numerous times.
Even with today's technology and widespread education, there are many "facts" that people cannot agree on.
That is why I rely so heavily on my relationship with God for guidance.
You can make light of this all you want. It won't change my ways.
And I know that I speak with God because of my faith that He is God and is capable to speaking to me, just as He speaks to others.
Demons... Bah! What a joke.
You seem to have so little faith that you run to a group of books, letters, and stories to justify all of your actions. You worship a book, not God.
Of course He's capable of eradicating those things. If He never allowed them, we'd be robots. It is that very choice that makes us able to love. Or not.

Moreover, He will eradicate those things in time. In the meantime, you have a choice.

I understand your confusion about this, it is in the book you disparage. You might think about reading it before you judge it.

Noticed you avoided Christ's words about war...

Since: Mar 07

Hanover, VA

#206720 Aug 3, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
I think what my son the Occuturd© wanted was "capitalist".
She's an imbecile, sitting around beating a little drum with a spoon stolen from Bob's Big Boy, screaming about supposed ills of the world while the zits pop like firecrackers.

Hmmm, I remember Bob's. My mom would take us there if our grades were good, for their sundae's and ice cream shakes. Sigh ...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206721 Aug 3, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I met that word once, it told me to hand you your ass, at every opportunity.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hemet Totem Pole 3 hr tellinitlikeitis 2
Vagrants (Homeless) in Hemet (Feb '14) 3 hr tellinitlikeitis 52
Debate: Drinking Age - Hemet, CA (Dec '11) 3 hr ATTENTION 11
Our Opinion: Why California's economy stays stu... 16 hr Merkel 1
morning sky school in mountain center ca (Mar '13) Sat ATTENTION 37
Hemet - The worst city to live in california Sat tellinitlikeitis 22
looking Sat tellinitlikeitis 5

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match