Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,038

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Big D

Modesto, CA

#206261 Aug 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You said you knew vets with the lower half of their bodies blown off, unable to have kids. I call bullsh!t.
I know 2 , I know several others that cannot have children for totally different reasons.

I am sure they would all enjoy a trip to Ki Mares place to have him explain to them why their marriages are less than other peoples marriages.

As the chief liar on this form, I donít think anyone notices when you call bullsh!t

I donít need to lie, I know I am right.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#206262 Aug 1, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Husband and wife, the setting most desirable for creating new life. Not every marriage can or will, but only husband and wife fit the bill.
I know several same sex couples that call each other husband and wife.

But that is beside the point, you are wrong, same sex marriage is legal and recognized whether you like it or not
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206263 Aug 1, 2013
POOF wrote:
<quoted text>I have one, I am at work right now. Bet you wish you had a job.
Bet I don't. Bet you're not gonna tell us what it is. Bet it's dumb.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206264 Aug 1, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I know 2 , I know several others that cannot have children for totally different reasons.
I am sure they would all enjoy a trip to Ki Mares place to have him explain to them why their marriages are less than other peoples marriages.
As the chief liar on this form, I donít think anyone notices when you call bullsh!t
I donít need to lie, I know I am right.
Now it's only two, not an army. Priceless.

I still call bullsh!t. You don't know two veterans who got the lower half of their bodies blown off so that they are impotent. What a liar.

You might know OF two. Big deal. Still in very poor taste and very disrespectful of you to keep harping on them. Use some other example for chrissakes coward.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206265 Aug 1, 2013
Jizzy is stealing the boss's time and computer to cruise the gay threads. What a low life. GET TO WORK MOOCHER.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206266 Aug 1, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
But that is beside the point, you are wrong, same sex marriage is legal and recognized whether you like it or not
Here we go again. I call bullsh!t.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#206267 Aug 1, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Argue with Kimare about it, not me. I can't and don't speak for him.
Stop disrespecting veterans you coward. How dare you.
Exactly how am I disrespecting veterans? Seriously... What have I said that has been disrespectful?

Are you upset that I don't buy into the "God Bless America" crap that so many do?

I don't think that God blesses America any more than He blesses any other country.

I think our country has probably killed more people in the past century than any other country on the planet. Maybe Hitler's Nazis killed more, but I'd have to do a ton of research just to see. But in the end, it doesn't really matter, because we've got millions of gallons of blood on our hands.

In Iraq and Afghanistan we rained bombs down on houses made of mud--blowing away men, women, and children. And then we say "oops--collateral damage". We threw two nuclear bombs at Japan--killing and maiming hundreds of thousands of innocent people.

I don't agree with these policies. I don't support the industrial military complex.

I would die before I took a life or joined the armed forces.

But that's just me. I'm entitled to my opinion. Sorry if you find that insulting.

You seem to be able to dish out insults, but you fall to pieces if someone does the same to you.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#206268 Aug 1, 2013
POOF wrote:
<quoted text>Why?
Talk to Mother Nature.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#206269 Aug 1, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose that's like calling a veggie patty a "burger". Well if there are male lesbians........
But not valid nationwide.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#206270 Aug 1, 2013
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>That phrase is sooo old, try 'I'm rubber, you're glue' next time, middle school i.q. wanna be bully-boy.
That all you got ass clown? And whose sock puppet are you? More of Frankie's? POS
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

#206271 Aug 1, 2013
sheesh wrote:
<quoted text>
You've made quite a few assumptions there sparky.
Don't watch much TV these days. A bit of Antiques Road Show, Pawn Stars, American Pickers, and Big Bang Theory are just about all I bother with. And the occasional movie. Caught Men in Black the other day, hilarious.
Not a blouse to be found in my clothing. Mostly jeans, T-shirts, flannel shirts, and scrub shirts. Missus Sheesh (we've been married for almost 17 years, you figure it out), OTOH, has a few dresses and such but prefers jeans. Neither of us smoke either. Not a fan of huffing down carcinogens.
I will make this confession though, one day each year I do wear a dress. A a nice shocking red one. It goes well with my beard and Caterpillar boots. I do this for charity so I hope you don't mind.
I'd post a pic but you'd probably leave your wife. If she hasn't ditched you already.
Cool I'm sure the Rainbow Gay society fund raiser organizations appreciate you and your husband/wifie of 17 yrs. side show to raise money for HIV/AIDS patients, keep up the good work, oh and please don't post your HOMO photo. thank you
Big D

Modesto, CA

#206272 Aug 1, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose that's like calling a veggie patty a "burger". Well if there are male lesbians........
<quoted text>
I have not heard anyone say nationwide other than you, It is recognized federally, every legally married same sex couple is also recognized federally.

You are trying to distort what others have said, shows you know you have lost
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#206273 Aug 1, 2013
Like other decent non-Homosexual men of good=will - the vast majority of whom do not use tobacco products or drink soda pop in containers that contain more than 16 ounces - I love my Homosexual friends, the lesbians, my fellow dog lovers, and yes, even the homosexual and non-Homosexual Africans.

Even so, ever since the Government's corrupt legal system forced the Boy Scouts to accept little Homosexual boys and Men's clubs to accept women, there has been no way for the non-Homosexual white man to express his masculinity "away from the crowd".*(so to speak)* Now there is.

Nationwide, non-Homosexual White men are rushing to Government licensed beer joints to openly flaunt their sexuality by openly drinking Stolichnaya and other fine Russian vodka products.

Ronald
Church molesters

Monrovia, CA

#206274 Aug 1, 2013
If it's stupid, you can bet it will be posted here!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206275 Aug 1, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly how am I disrespecting veterans? Seriously... What have I said that has been disrespectful?
Are you upset that I don't buy into the "God Bless America" crap that so many do?
I don't think that God blesses America any more than He blesses any other country.
I think our country has probably killed more people in the past century than any other country on the planet. Maybe Hitler's Nazis killed more, but I'd have to do a ton of research just to see. But in the end, it doesn't really matter, because we've got millions of gallons of blood on our hands.
In Iraq and Afghanistan we rained bombs down on houses made of mud--blowing away men, women, and children. And then we say "oops--collateral damage". We threw two nuclear bombs at Japan--killing and maiming hundreds of thousands of innocent people.
I don't agree with these policies. I don't support the industrial military complex.
I would die before I took a life or joined the armed forces.
But that's just me. I'm entitled to my opinion. Sorry if you find that insulting.
You seem to be able to dish out insults, but you fall to pieces if someone does the same to you.
The first sentence of your cute little rant- "How am I disrespecting..."

The last sentence of your rant- "You seem to be able to dish out insults, but you fall to pieces if someone does the same to you."

So which is it fruitcake?

No matter what your politics you should respect the brave men and women who protect your sorry ass. Many of them are lesbians and gays. Your attitude of "they chose it" is despicable. They chose to risk their lives for you. They didn't choose to become maimed.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#206276 Aug 1, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not heard anyone say nationwide other than you, It is recognized federally, every legally married same sex couple is also recognized federally.
You are trying to distort what others have said, shows you know you have lost
Does every single state recognize same sex marriage?

P.S. have you had time to read all those court citations yet?
Mikeys Mom

Schenectady, NY

#206277 Aug 1, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
That all you got ass clown? And whose sock puppet are you? More of Frankie's? POS
You stop that right now! You respect your leaders! Mr. Rizzo is a veteran. Mind your manners!
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#206278 Aug 1, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
LOL You should ask that POS Kimare that question, she says she's one.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206279 Aug 1, 2013
Ronald wrote:
Like other decent non-Homosexual men of good=will - the vast majority of whom do not use tobacco products or drink soda pop in containers that contain more than 16 ounces - I love my Homosexual friends, the lesbians, my fellow dog lovers, and yes, even the homosexual and non-Homosexual Africans.
Even so, ever since the Government's corrupt legal system forced the Boy Scouts to accept little Homosexual boys and Men's clubs to accept women, there has been no way for the non-Homosexual white man to express his masculinity "away from the crowd".*(so to speak)* Now there is.
Nationwide, non-Homosexual White men are rushing to Government licensed beer joints to openly flaunt their sexuality by openly drinking Stolichnaya and other fine Russian vodka products.
Ronald
Ronald.

Za zdorovje! Say hello to your honey too. Arf!

Frankie Rizzo.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#206280 Aug 1, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Recognized by what, shitferbrains?

C'mon, let's see some of that staggering intellectual firepower in action. You've been holding back.

Imbecile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 4 hr Me O My O 7,969
Riverside County:Tap Water Taste and Smell Unpl... 6 hr james marple 53
Do you approve of Jeff Stone as Supervisor? (Oct '11) 15 hr EastEndResident 10
Do you approve of Robert Youssef as Council Mem... 15 hr EastEndResident 2
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Wed do it here 16,011
Why Is There So Much Racial Tension In Hemet? (Oct '08) Tue sax 193
HemetFor now, judge won't block Hemet fire switch Mon EastEndResident 1

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match

Hemet Jobs

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hemet News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hemet

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]