Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201853 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#206000 Jul 31, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't just tell lies, you live a lie.
That is reality. Jesus doesn't deny reality.
Now he's a mouthpiece for Christ. Arrogant, foolish, frightening...

Christ didn't speak out against homosexuality or same-sex marriage. He did speak out against judgment and mistreatment of your fellow man.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#206001 Jul 31, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are dumber than I thought. First off, you don't know my family and my family has not turned insideout/Queer. You are talking from your azz again, you think you know it all. I don't have to teach, tell or threaten my family anything about how your gay cult carries on. My family has learned from an early age on how heteros live the moral life, it comes automatic to them, no need to point out the homo to them, unfortunately they see it when you gays have your parades and do act stupid, the thing you do best, like men, I mean the male gender dressing and acting like the inner woman they are holding and kissing the same gender while on parade. It's your own actions, that people base their decisions on, no forcing the issue here to anyone you homo.
You are one sad person, and very very wrong.

I am a father of 4, none of which happen to be homosexual, although they have had friends that were, who were always welcome in our homes. All of my children support same sex marriage as it is simply the right thing to do.

I didnít teach hate as you did, I taught love and acceptance of people that might be different from yourself.

My children ( and now grandchildren ) deeply respect my views and still come to me for advice and guidance.

America won, you lost.. get over it
heartandmind

Moline, IL

#206002 Jul 31, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just telling it like I see it in real life. You just won't accept another fact of life, because it's coming from a hetero with a moral and normal upbringing , typical gay reply.
most people, gay or straight, we brought up in straight households with married parents and attended church. still didn't prevent some of them being gay. still didn't prevent some of them being straight. still didn't prevent some of them, like yourself, growing up to be totally useless sacks of skin. your reply is a typical hatefilled homophobic comment.

hey, i'm just telling the facts as they are. you just can't handle another fact of life that's slapping you on the forehead. if you respond with your typical surliness and ignorance, we'll definetely see you for the ignorant bigot we already think you are - you'll just confirming a theory in most of our minds.
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

#206004 Jul 31, 2013
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
most people, gay or straight, we brought up in straight households with married parents and attended church. still didn't prevent some of them being gay. still didn't prevent some of them being straight. still didn't prevent some of them, like yourself, growing up to be totally useless sacks of skin. your reply is a typical hatefilled homophobic comment.
hey, i'm just telling the facts as they are. you just can't handle another fact of life that's slapping you on the forehead. if you respond with your typical surliness and ignorance, we'll definetely see you for the ignorant bigot we already think you are - you'll just confirming a theory in most of our minds.
Thank you, now go back to your bubble bath, I hope you'll feel better
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

#206005 Jul 31, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one sad person, and very very wrong.
I am a father of 4, none of which happen to be homosexual, although they have had friends that were, who were always welcome in our homes. All of my children support same sex marriage as it is simply the right thing to do.
I didnít teach hate as you did, I taught love and acceptance of people that might be different from yourself.
My children ( and now grandchildren ) deeply respect my views and still come to me for advice and guidance.
America won, you lost.. get over it
What do you know about America, other than the fact that your cult tore it down.
Just Saying

Milpitas, CA

#206006 Jul 31, 2013
WPArtist wrote:
<quoted text>
Woohoo! Indeed!!!
RANKIN AND HIS THUGS. Are THEY Really That STUPID??
YES they are.

It appears that THEY really lack common sense or maturity, and suffer from a disease the medical profession calls "inflamed ego and arrogance". This disease causes extreme swelling of the head, shrinking of the brain in the cranial area, and arrogance reflected as invulnerability.

Just prior to the close of the Orange Cove City Council meeting on Wednesday, July 23, two of the attendees left the chamber. John Malos, Editor of the Orange Cove and Mountain Press, and Fred Hall, Publisher of the Times and four other local newspapers packed up their notebooks and went to their car in the parking lot.

It is reported that RANKIN took it upon themselves to instruct the Editor and Publisher of the only local newspaper that they considered recent newspaper stories to be all lies. MR RANKIN told the newspaper men to get out of town and change their attitude -- and it is assumed they want the content of recent reporting changed also.

"... and we are just the guys that can get the job done...", was part of the conversation. THE LAW was the chief spokesperson for the dynamic duo.

PEREZ filed a complaint with the Fresno County Sheriff's Deputy that was on duty in Orange Cove on the evening of July 23. "In all my years at work , I have never been threatened in that manner", he said after the confrontation had calmed.

Fred Hall with over 40 years of reporting on his resume, indicated the same conclusion.

The Sheriff's Department is still investigating, interviewing witnesses, and preparing the applicable reports. No charges have been filed at this time.
well

Round Lake, IL

#206007 Jul 31, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Christ didn't speak out against homosexuality or same-sex marriage. He did speak out against judgment and mistreatment of your fellow man.
KiMerde represents everything that is wrong with organized religion!

Thanks to him I now know that all the years I prayed as a child for the abuse to stop....God just wasn't interested in me!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206008 Jul 31, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are dumber than I thought. First off, you don't know my family and my family has not turned insideout/Queer. You are talking from your azz again, you think you know it all. I don't have to teach, tell or threaten my family anything about how your gay cult carries on. My family has learned from an early age on how heteros live the moral life, it comes automatic to them, no need to point out the homo to them, unfortunately they see it when you gays have your parades and do act stupid, the thing you do best, like men, I mean the male gender dressing and acting like the inner woman they are holding and kissing the same gender while on parade. It's your own actions, that people base their decisions on, no forcing the issue here to anyone you homo.
You tell him Gustavo!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206009 Jul 31, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Big D gossip like old women. Oh he's this and oh he's that! And oh, he's not like us, we're perfect!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206010 Jul 31, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one sad person,...bla bla bla ...more angry ad hominem...bla bla...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206011 Jul 31, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a father of 4, none of which happen to be homosexual, although they have had friends that were, who were always welcome in our homes...
We bet they were!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206012 Jul 31, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
KiMerde represents everything that is wrong with organized religion!
Thanks to him I now know that all the years I prayed as a child for the abuse to stop....God just wasn't interested in me!
Who can blame him?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206013 Jul 31, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
...I didnít teach hate as you did, I taught love and acceptance of people that might be different from yourself...
Except for fundies or anyone who disagrees with you.

P.S. Do you love and accept me Big D? Tell me how much! Big Smootch!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206014 Jul 31, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, now go back to your bubble bath, I hope you'll feel better
LMAO! That's yet another of Jizzy's sock puppets. You can always tell by the idiocy.
POOF

Cambridge, IL

#206015 Jul 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Jaybird. JazzyBird. Zoro. Poof. heartandmind. and 100 others. Jizzy's not dishonest.
Liar
1) I am not Heartandmind
2) I have never posted as " Jizzy"
3 You lied again
Big D

Modesto, CA

#206016 Jul 31, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you know about America, other than the fact that your cult tore it down.
It is still here, you just donít belong to it, not sure you ever did.

Land of equality, with freedom and justice for all.

We are fulfilling the promise of America, while anti-Americans try to stop us
marlene

Los Angeles, CA

#206017 Jul 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You tell him Gustavo!
Comport yourself and show some decorum, phaggett! Try to control yourself!

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#206018 Jul 31, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Big D gossip like old women. Oh he's this and oh he's that! And oh, he's not like us, we're perfect!
Said the pot to the kettle...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206019 Jul 31, 2013
POOF wrote:
<quoted text>Liar
1) I am not Heartandmind
2) I have never posted as " Jizzy"
3 You lied again
But you answer to Jizzy. And a lot of posters call you Jizzy. Thank me!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206020 Jul 31, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Said the pot to the kettle...
I'm not a pot. Why are you a kettle?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Your Views - 06/03 (Jun '11) 20 hr positronium 8
Can white people call themselves African American? (Sep '12) Jul 25 who cares 113
News Would-be bird rescuers ticketed by officers (Jun '06) Jul 24 Tacy Hunt 4
GOScH Auto Group Sucks (Dec '11) Jul 21 chris 41
Menifee Authors Jul 20 286author 2
FUBU Clothing Company is Racist (Oct '12) Jul 20 fufbufan 50
We need better places Jul 20 UbetterUbet 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hemet Mortgages