Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205418 Jul 28, 2013
Firehouse wrote:
Anderson Cooper was stalked for 5 years by a
Crazy, Ominous Stalker Arraigned at $75K bail.
Jizzy stalks me.
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#205419 Jul 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Will the marriage of three men change your life one little bit Jizmeister?
If legalized, polygamy will still be so rare you'll probably never have to be offended by the sight of a happy poly family.
No it would not change my life. What does polygamy have to do with same sex marriage? Do you know of three men that wish to be married to each other? Have they filed suit with thier respective state? Please provide a link to the pending case.
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#205420 Jul 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jizzy stalks me.
Don't be silly Frank, I do not live in CA, I don't know your address. Frank why do gay men scare you?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205421 Jul 28, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Why on earth would you call me a hypocrite? Frankly you are way off base.
Because you wish to deny polyamorists marriage equality.

Stop stalking me CREEP!
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#205422 Jul 28, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Denile is not a river in Egypt. I tell ya son, there are many, many marries couples, and they are both male. All you have too do is keep up with the news. Did you know that right here in the US of A, in 13 states, and Washington DC, same sex marriage is allowed and is in fact equal to opposite sex marriage. Its a great day for America, go out and spread the good news. Soon in all 50 states same sex marriage will be the norm. I do hope you have a great day, God Bless.
And someday NAMBLA will be mainstream too, but I'm not giving up the fight, shitferbrains.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205423 Jul 28, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>No it would not change my life. What does polygamy have to do with same sex marriage? Do you know of three men that wish to be married to each other? Have they filed suit with thier respective state? Please provide a link to the pending case.
"What does poly MARRIAGE have to do with same sex MARRIAGE?" Jizzy asks, moronically.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205424 Jul 28, 2013
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205425 Jul 28, 2013
sheesh wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Marion Barry comment on his positive tests for cocaine and pot in 2005 or was that not his either?
....Odd thing.....He didn't mention those.....I wonder why not....
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205426 Jul 28, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Why all the hate? Why do gays and lesbians scare you so gosh darn much? Will the marriage of two men change your life on little bit?
You, too, have an overactive imagination. There is no fear. Unless, you define fear as the same emotion that one experiences, when telling a petulant child: "No, you may not have a yum-yum". If this is your definition of fear, then may I suggest a dictionary? Because you are speaking a different language than I. I am speaking, and posting in, proper English.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205427 Jul 28, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Why on earth would you call me a hypocrite? Frankly you are way off base.
Why on earth would you call me a hater? Frankly you are way off base.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#205428 Jul 28, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be silly Frank, I do not live in CA, I don't know your address. Frank why do gay men scare you?
Gay men don't scare me. Get some new schtick Jizzy.

You stalk me from thread to thread peppering me with moronic questions like "Why all the hate?"

GET SOME NEW SCHTICK!
Kris Jenner

Los Angeles, CA

#205429 Jul 28, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
You, too, have an overactive imagination. There is no fear. Unless, you define fear as the same emotion that one experiences, when telling a petulant child: "No, you may not have a yum-yum". If this is your definition of fear, then may I suggest a dictionary? Because you are speaking a different language than I. I am speaking, and posting in, proper English.
You write well, my gay Rocky! My friends in the industry would enjoy meeting you! Do you swallow?
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#205430 Jul 28, 2013
Kris Jenner plastic hohophobe wrote:
<quoted text>
You write well, my gay Rocky! My friends in the industry would enjoy meeting you! Do you swallow?
Oh jeez, how long did you have to stand in line to buy that schoolyard comeback?

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#205432 Jul 28, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Denile is not a river in Egypt. I tell ya son, there are many, many marries couples, and they are both male. All you have too do is keep up with the news. Did you know that right here in the US of A, in 13 states, and Washington DC, same sex marriage is allowed and is in fact equal to opposite sex marriage. Its a great day for America, go out and spread the good news. Soon in all 50 states same sex marriage will be the norm. I do hope you have a great day, God Bless.
Veggie patties are now called "burgers". Men can be lesbians too. A gay man was once a "womanizer",.....
Mikey

Glendale, CA

#205433 Jul 28, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats funny is your hypocrisy.
You post a fictitious incredibly bigoted news account about gay sexual assault in the military, then 'like' it yourself.
Seriously. How old are you?
Paranoid? Yes, they are all me. All the people that hate you for posting your bigoted bullsh*t, they are all me...Boo!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205434 Jul 28, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh jeez, how long did you have to stand in line to buy that schoolyard comeback?
Not long enough. And, he got ripped off, to boot....
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205435 Jul 28, 2013
Kris Jenner wrote:
<quoted text>
Send me some money, and then I'll tell you .....
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#205436 Jul 28, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Veggie patties are now called "burgers". Men can be lesbians too. A gay man was once a "womanizer",.....
Did it hurt?
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#205437 Jul 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay men don't scare me. Get some new schtick Jizzy.
You stalk me from thread to thread peppering me with moronic questions like "Why all the hate?"
GET SOME NEW SCHTICK!
Frank put down your stick of hate. Is there a rule that allows me to only post where you do not? Why do lesbians scare you?
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#205438 Jul 28, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Send me some money, and then I'll tell you .....
Rock are things that bad that you haave to panhandle? Can't pay the rent on your single wide? No gas for your pickup? STOP drinking so much. Use the money to pay your bill.

May God Bless you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
corruption with Riverside county CPS 54 min SAD BUT TRUE 11
How come all Hemet sex offenders addresses aren... (Dec '08) Thu lARRY mILLER9626 12
Review: R G Deck Coatings Inc Thu Annonymous 1
San Jacinto Woman Accused of Stabbing Boyfriend... Dec 24 lupita garcia 1
One of Two Suspects Arrested in Jack-in-the-Box... Dec 23 Amazed 12
San JacintoUnlock parks, San Jacinto residents say Dec 22 SJskin 1
Water main Break Shadow Mountain Way Dec 22 hemetone 2

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hemet News, Events & Info