Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,197

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#205234 Jul 27, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
It's like playing a game of checkers with a cheating and clumsy child, isn't it?
You'd think an adult would be ashamed. I think he caught something from Obama...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205235 Jul 27, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Painful being the key word...
Nice.
"Woot". High-five...
well

Round Lake, IL

#205236 Jul 27, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd think an adult would be ashamed. I think he caught something from Obama...
Yeah, like that was an adult comment...you should be ashamed. Actually I am ashamed for you, grow up!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205237 Jul 27, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Those formal and informal bans on homosexual relationships were clearly established on religious, non-scientific beliefs and understandings about gays and lesbians.
Historical mistreatment of a minority group CANNOT be the basis for continued mistreatment; especially in light of the fact that (now pay particular attention to this) GAYS AND LESBIANS ARE NOT NOW CONISDERED TO BE DISORDERED OR UNNATURAL.
We have collectively learned that the way we viewed homosexuality throughout a great deal of history WAS WRONG!
Other radical shifts in scientific belief include:
--The discovery and acceptance that the world is not flat.
--The discovery and acceptance that the earth is not the center of the universe.
--The discovery and acceptance that illnesses are not related to an invasion of evil spirits or demonic possession.
--The discovery and acceptance that there are core elements that make up the world we live in.
--The discovery of the atom.
--The discovery and acceptance of working within a sterile medical setting to reduce the number of deaths from infections.
I could go on and on, but hopefully, you see my point.
The discovery and acceptance of homosexuality being a natural and normal orientation has been a game-changer in the way that society will forever look at gays and lesbians.
Short of some kind of worldwide, cataclysmic event that destroys all knowledge, we are not going to revisit the issue of homosexuality as being a disorder ever again.
Oh, lord, here we go again...
I'll give you a "non-scientific" story that I heard in the gas station, yesterday..
The clerk, with whom I am friends, told me about one of his gay friends(go figure)..
It seems that the little fella was having it off with one of his boo-foos, and they got to humming them bones so hard, that the innards of the gay friend got pulled out. 6 inches of rectum. Pulled out. Had to ask his MOM, with whom he was living, to drive him to the hospital.
Poor woman...
Now, if your "version' of sex was "natural", as you claim, this would not happen.
Compare THAT to your list of observable and verifiable facts.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205238 Jul 27, 2013
TinyRocks Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet, you mentioned him. It's funny 'cuz it's true.
FYI, in your next post you mis-spelled sonny.
You're welcome, troll-wad.
No, boi, I did not mispell it. I gave it the feminine suffix that he deserves. Boi.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205239 Jul 27, 2013
TinyRocks Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet, you mentioned him. It's funny 'cuz it's true.
FYI, in your next post you mis-spelled sonny.
You're welcome, troll-wad.
And, no, he was not mentioned, even by me. He was responded to. It's a little different. You'll have to ask mommy about "distinctions".
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205240 Jul 27, 2013
TinyRocks Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, because you're the arbitrator of all things inane.
Go find your own micro-stick, dweeb.
Yes, carry on, you're doing incredibly well, with the little bit that you were born with....
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205241 Jul 27, 2013
TinyRocks Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Well ain't that the proverbial pot calling the kettle black?
Ya know, your wheel chair will move if you put your hands down and roll the wheels. Or ask one of the aides to help you take a lovely stroll.
Step away from the keyboard and take a break from dropping a steaming turd on others.
I take a certain amount of pride from being banned. I have the guts to say it how it is. This annoys you short-bus kids...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205242 Jul 27, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget my blog! Lots more great stuff there.
Hell yeah! The brave stand by their words, as you show. The cowards hide behind false names and posts idiotically.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205243 Jul 27, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget my blog! Lots more great stuff there.
Why don't you edit your profile and use your real name? Shame the little f***ers?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205244 Jul 27, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you go to the Gallup website-- http://www.gallup.com/poll/158066/special-rep...
You'll see that 3.4% of Americans identify as LGBT. Their poll found that 92.2% identified as heterosexual. The important figure comes in the remainder of those people who either reported "don't know" or "refused". Those numbers could go either way.
And as I pointed out, even Gallup pollsters agree that because of the stigma that still exists, actively gay people may "define" themselves as heterosexual.
We all know that there are deeply closeted gay people--some of whom are in heterosexual marriages.
So the 3.4% figure is low.
I stand by my figures.
"actively gay people may "define" themselves as heterosexual." in order to avoid shame. They want to be considered normal. Completely understandable, given their flaws....
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205245 Jul 27, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I'm sure we'll make plenty of mistakes.
I just get tired of you and others claiming to be superior mates for one another because you're straight.
You're not... You're no better than same-sex couples.
The sooner you and others understand that, the better off you'll all be.
I've corrected you, before, on this point. Not "Superior". Merely "Correct". "Natural". "Balanced". "Proper".
Please, pay more attention. Your errors are adding up quickly. Makes your foolishness more noticable.
sheesh

Goldvein, VA

#205246 Jul 27, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Commentary about faith by a faithless person.
Hosea 4:6 (MSG)
6 My people are ruined because they don't know what's right or true. Because you've turned your back on knowledge, I've turned my back on you priests. Because you refuse to recognize the revelation of God, I'm no longer recognizing your children.
Denying reality and faith go hand in hand...
Oh the irony
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205247 Jul 27, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
And why do you feel this compulsive need to always "keep it in his face"? Something is not right with you if you must spend your life being right and making others wrong. Why are you such a bitter old man? Are you struggling with who you are? Are the folks at Creative Exteriors treating you badly? Disfunctional marriage? Maybe you should get some counseling to help you work through your issues?
Fix yourself, before attempting to change others.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205248 Jul 27, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
You should stop playing around with terms you don't understand. Oh, and there's this little tool called "spellcheck" that you might want to look into. Finally, work on sentence structure so that maybe I and others can understand just what the hell you're talking about.
When you get it together, try again.
Aawww. I hit home, did I? I understand those words perfectly well. I need no "spellcheck". If my grammar and sentence structure contains an occasional error, then I say "oops". I use an old computer and am inclined to hit "post comment" rather quickly. If you have to attack typos, then you are using the #4 Super Tunnel Vision argument, as listed here:

http://www.cracked.com/funny-3809-internet-ar...

One of the weaker attacks, as used by trolls. I gave it up long ago. You should, too, once you've gotten your issues sorted out.
And, my sentence structure is just fine, it's the message that you don't wish to acknowledge.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#205249 Jul 27, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll give you a "non-scientific" story that I heard in the gas station, yesterday..
The clerk, with whom I am friends, told me about one of his gay friends(go figure)..
It seems that the little fella was having it off with one of his boo-foos, and they got to humming them bones so hard, that the innards of the gay friend got pulled out. 6 inches of rectum. Pulled out. Had to ask his MOM, with whom he was living, to drive him to the hospital.
Poor woman...
Now, if your "version' of sex was "natural", as you claim, this would not happen.
God, I picture you sitting in a trailer; walls stained with cigarette tar, crushed beer cans every where, titty magazines piled on the cardboard boxes that you use as a coffee table.

Are you serious? So what?!? A guy had a medical condition during sex. Are we supposed to be ashamed? Should all gays immediately stop having intercourse because of your ridiculous story?

Here's some information about rectal prolapse...

--Women are six times more likely to suffer from this disorder than men
--Children under the age of three are also very susceptible to this disorder
--Seen frequently in people over the age of 65
--People who have chronic constipation tend to develop this disorder
--People who have lower back problems or disc disease also tend to have this problem

I hope you've stopped hanging around your clerk friend. If a gay person was telling this story, it's most likely he was telling it to another gay person. So, you don't want to be around too many gay people. You may get a reputation.

Grow up, you rube.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205250 Jul 27, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor woman...
This poor woman must have been weeping for the entire ride.
1) Failure to launch.
2) Failure to develop properly.
3) Lack of dignity, as evinced by the request: "Please, mommie, can you drive me to the hospital? Norbert has pulled my rectum out. It hurts."

OMG, my heart goes out to her....

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#205251 Jul 27, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Aawww. I hit home, did I? I understand those words perfectly well. I need no "spellcheck". If my grammar and sentence structure contains an occasional error, then I say "oops". I use an old computer and am inclined to hit "post comment" rather quickly. If you have to attack typos, then you are using the #4 Super Tunnel Vision argument, as listed here:
http://www.cracked.com/funny-3809-internet-ar...
One of the weaker attacks, as used by trolls. I gave it up long ago. You should, too, once you've gotten your issues sorted out.
And, my sentence structure is just fine, it's the message that you don't wish to acknowledge.
No, seriously I had a difficult time understanding exactly what it was you were trying to say. Kimare has this same problem from time to time when he thinks he's being clever and enigmatic.

Maybe you should slow down, you maniac, and watch what you're typing. Read over it before you hit "post comment".
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205252 Jul 27, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
God, I picture you sitting in a trailer; walls stained with cigarette tar, crushed beer cans every where, titty magazines piled on the cardboard boxes that you use as a coffee table.
Are you serious? So what?!? A guy had a medical condition during sex. Are we supposed to be ashamed? Should all gays immediately stop having intercourse because of your ridiculous story?
Here's some information about rectal prolapse...
--Women are six times more likely to suffer from this disorder than men
--Children under the age of three are also very susceptible to this disorder
--Seen frequently in people over the age of 65
--People who have chronic constipation tend to develop this disorder
--People who have lower back problems or disc disease also tend to have this problem
I hope you've stopped hanging around your clerk friend. If a gay person was telling this story, it's most likely he was telling it to another gay person. So, you don't want to be around too many gay people. You may get a reputation.
Grow up, you rube.
Nice spin. You're a pro at that.... However:
1) You have an over-active imagination. Please do not superimpose your ideal views of a hillbilly setting onto my style of living. You're the hick, not me.
2) A "medical condition"... Is that what that is called? LOL. I call it "trauma"..
3) I would suggest an IMMEDIATE cessation of these unnatural activities.
4) Children under 3 are susceptiple to having their rectums pulled out? OMG... Maybe, in your crowd, this is common. In mine, we leave the rectums of 3 year olds alone. I think that you are confusing this forcible withdrawal of inner tissues, through the unnatural act of forcible, traumatic, repeated, reciprocal exertions, with hemorrhoids.
5) I have no fear of being seen with my friends, on both sides of the fence. I am not D, who has to toe his company lines. And, my friends are aware of my posts in this forum. They do not mind.
6) My reputation is invulnerable, mate, have no fear of that. I'm fu**ing bulletproof.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#205253 Jul 27, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
No, seriously I had a difficult time understanding exactly what it was you were trying to say. Kimare has this same problem from time to time when he thinks he's being clever and enigmatic.
Maybe you should slow down, you maniac, and watch what you're typing. Read over it before you hit "post comment".
I'll try to. I wouldn't want to confuse you, you catamite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mountain view apartments on whittier WTF (Jun '11) 58 min Chris 52
Vote yes on Measure AA to help our MSJC student... 8 hr Melissa C 2
HemetHEMET: Food market's ex-owner convicted of... 8 hr Melissa C 12
young gay guys in hemet 21 hr blackman157 1
U.S. Post Office SUCKS (Apr '11) Tue onlymy3 88
Black People in Hemet (Jan '10) Tue kunta 452
$297.00 Car Wash at Rapid Zone (Apr '11) Oct 27 seeking info 22

Flash Flood Watch for Riverside County was issued at October 30 at 1:52PM PDT

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating