Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201844 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#204809 Jul 25, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
We do have to take responsibility for the state of marriage.
<quoted text>
If marriage had been taken more seriously, if men and women honored their commitments to each other, married instead of living together,and kept for most part conception within the marital relationship, SSM wouldn't have a chance. It's because of "you guys made a mockery of marriage" that we're in the situation were in.
Didn't the poster children for gay....actially lesbian marriage, in Massachusetts divorce?
"If... If... If..."

How about dealing with reality instead of doing a postmortem?

You made a mockery of your own marriages. Gays had NADA to do with that.

Long Beach, CA

#204810 Jul 25, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, you've got a blown gasket if you think that you can tell KiMare that he's not allowed to talk about facts. He can talk about anything that he pleases, this is still my America, freedom of speech is guaranteed. Clam up.
So after your little speech about freedom of speech, you tell another poster to "clam up"? What a hypocrite. Typical troll behavior.

Long Beach, CA

#204811 Jul 25, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
It also appears that you have no real contributions in here, as all you do is throw out cheap one-liners, and those only come occasionally. Why, if I may ask, are YOU here?
You do exactly the same thing. Why are YOU here?

Long Beach, CA

#204812 Jul 25, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
However, people agreeing with his facts annoys you.
You have poor reading comprehension. They are not facts. They are opinions. Stating them over and over does not make them facts.
Smile
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#204813 Jul 25, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Call yourself Frankie and act like a troll - TROLL!
Get pissed off at a troll while TROLLING yourself. Priceless.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#204814 Jul 25, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You do exactly the same thing. Why are YOU here?
I'm here to piss you off. It's working.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#204815 Jul 25, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
So after your little speech about freedom of speech, you tell another poster to "clam up"? What a hypocrite. Typical troll behavior.
"guest" hypocritically complained.

Long Beach, CA

#204816 Jul 25, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
1.) I can be mean and angry. But for the most part I'm a very passive and laid back guy. He has nothing to worry about.
2.) I live in Knoxville. He lives in Greeneville, about an hour's drive away.
3.) His anonymity was compromised by himself when he started cutting and pasting from his own, public blog. I don't know that any of my "lot" exposed him. A good amount of the stuff he posts here is so suspect that it's only reasonable to Google the crap that he says to see where it comes from.
4.) If he were the pastor he claims to be, seems to me that he'd be only too happy to sit down with a "reprobate" (his name for me). That's what pastors do. Besides, he has no problems letting his feelings be known on here. Half of TOPIX knows where he lives at this point. He's obviously not afraid of being confronted for his opinions and comments.
According to KiMare's own Google blog, he moved to Dillsburg Pennsylvania in 2011. He posted his own contact info on his blog. Funny how the internet works...once you put something out there you can never take it back.
http://watchmann.blogspot.com/search...

Long Beach, CA

#204817 Jul 25, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm here to piss you off. It's working.
It failed and continues to fail.
Smile
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#204818 Jul 25, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
It failed and continues to fail.
Smile
"It failed to anger me." the moron angrily responded.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#204819 Jul 25, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
According to KiMare's own Google blog, he moved to Dillsburg Pennsylvania in 2011. He posted his own contact info on his blog. Funny how the internet works...once you put something out there you can never take it back...
Is that how you lost your balls?

Long Beach, CA

#204820 Jul 25, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that how you lost your balls?
That made no sense, dopey.

“"Situation Normal"”

Since: Jun 13

"All Flucked Up"

#204821 Jul 25, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it hasn't. WTF drugs are you on? Nothing was settled. The SCOTUS took the only way out. They declared that they have no jurisdiction to make any decisions. Are you simple?
Well friend,apparently it is you who is the simpleton on this thread. I suppose you don't realize what the Supreme court did when they failed to give the prop 8 proponents standing when they threw it back to California and exactly what that meant? What it meant was they knew exactly that Prop 8 would be once and for all declared unconstitutional and marriage equality would then be the law of the state in California forever more! So yes,who is the simpleton here? That again would be you my friend! Perhaps you shouldn't be hitting the sauce this early in the afternoon.Wait until the sun sets ok? You won't seem like such a complete azz next time.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#204822 Jul 25, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a troll who acts like a 12 year old. I hope that answers your question. Smile.
You are a troll who acts like a 9 year old.

Chuckle.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#204823 Jul 25, 2013
YUK!YUK!YUK!~Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#204824 Jul 25, 2013
-SNAFU- wrote:
<quoted text>
Well friend,apparently it is you who is the simpleton on this thread. I suppose you don't realize what the Supreme court did when they failed to give the prop 8 proponents standing when they threw it back to California and exactly what that meant? What it meant was they knew exactly that Prop 8 would be once and for all declared unconstitutional and marriage equality would then be the law of the state in California forever more! So yes,who is the simpleton here? That again would be you my friend! Perhaps you shouldn't be hitting the sauce this early in the afternoon.Wait until the sun sets ok? You won't seem like such a complete azz next time.
Another sock puppet already Bill? Bring back Old SniffButt! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#204825 Jul 25, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
That made no sense, dopey.
It would have if you weren't such a dope.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#204826 Jul 25, 2013
-SNAFU- wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you gay marry me Bill?

Long Beach, CA

#204827 Jul 25, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a troll who acts like a 9 year old.
Chuckle.
Lame.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#204828 Jul 25, 2013
Regular readers of this thread know that no other poster loves our Homosexual friends, the lesbians, my fellow dog lovers, and yes, even the Africans, more than I. Even so, I cannot help but wonder why - now that our Homosexual friends and the lesbians have achieved "full equality" - why they have not signed up for Army service in order to defend that "right" instead of focusing their sights on "marrying" one another.

Ronald

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Has Hemet become a dumping ground for parolees ... 8 min Jim 4
We need better places Sat Loodledoodle 2
Can white people call themselves African American? (Sep '12) Aug 1 Gay ray dave 115
Junior High Schools in Hemet (May '10) Jul 31 animal_freak1301 15
stetson townhomes (Aug '13) Jul 31 Unknown 8
What is there to do in Hemet ? (May '08) Jul 31 Molights 49
Murder of TRACY WOODS (Jun '12) Jul 29 jeannie 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hemet Mortgages