Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 8,865)

Showing posts 177,281 - 177,300 of199,081
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
CapFlag

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#204587
Jul 25, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Are we still playing capture the flag?

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Feb 13

Is A Reality

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#204592
Jul 25, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Your duplicate gendered relationship is fundamentally different from marriage.
That may be your opinion, but your opinions don't get to define my marriage. That is the reality of which you so oft attempt to speak.

Troll on, Hunty.
excuses

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#204596
Jul 25, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

But Frankie you failing again? What's the reason this time?

We all will wait for you to come up with another excuse.

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Feb 13

Is A Reality

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#204598
Jul 25, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
As one dr. said, "an anal condom and too much lub is almost enough."
As your mangina once said, "a registered Topix profile and a few posts from Kimare is WAY too much."

Does your schwanz chub up a bit when you consistently see negative rates on EVERY single one of your posts, Hedwig? That is the goal, right?
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#204600
Jul 25, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither do yours.
I didnít state and opinion, I stated a fact

A fact that your homophobic friends have not come to grips with yet

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#204607
Jul 25, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>STFU Jackazz
Good come back Potts
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#204608
Jul 25, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
My homophobic friends are way cooler than your homophobic friends.
Probably true, I am not sure I have one, I would have to think about that.
Possibly a distant relative, but not someone I communicate with
My work will not tolerate it
My family strongly believes in our nations values of freedom and equality
My friends are all supporters of freedom

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#204609
Jul 25, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
My homophobic friends are way cooler than your homophobic friends.
Now that was funny paisan.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#204610
Jul 25, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
My homophobic friends are way cooler than your homophobic friends.
I do have several Christian friends, but they disagree with their church and support same sex marriage... canít think of one right off the bat.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#204612
Jul 25, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably true, I am not sure I have one, I would have to think about that.
Possibly a distant relative, but not someone I communicate with
My work will not tolerate it
My family strongly believes in our nations values of freedom and equality
My friends are all supporters of freedom
Did u read that off the teleprompter?
Pietro Armando

Hudson, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#204613
Jul 25, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I do have several Christian friends, but they disagree with their church and support same sex marriage... canít think of one right off the bat.
So all your friends are parrots.
Amy

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#204614
Jul 25, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Turkey basters cannot enter into contracts you silly goose.
Honey, from the ignorant rants about procreation on here, I'd rather enter a contract with one. No woman in her right mind would have sex with any of you.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#204615
Jul 25, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, from the ignorant rants about procreation on here, I'd rather enter a contract with one. No woman in her right mind would have sex with any of you.
I didn't notice anyone asking you on here....
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#204616
Jul 25, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Good come back Potts
Jizzy is as witty as a sledge hammer.
Amy

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#204617
Jul 25, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't notice anyone asking you on here....
Same with you sweetie, but yet you still fill pages and pages of moronic rant.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#204618
Jul 25, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably true, I am not sure I have one, I would have to think about that.
Possibly a distant relative, but not someone I communicate with
My work will not tolerate it
My family strongly believes in our nations values of freedom and equality
My friends are all supporters of freedom
Relax, you're way progressive and would never associate with any people in unapproved groups, you don't have to prove it to us.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#204619
Jul 25, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
So all your friends are parrots.
Big D has no friends that disagree with his opinions. I suppose the moment one of them does, he's not Big D's friend anymore.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#204620
Jul 25, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, from the ignorant rants about procreation on here, I'd rather enter a contract with one. No woman in her right mind would have sex with any of you.
Uh-oh! I'll tell my sweet girlfriend she's not in her right mind. Naah, I won't. She might cut me off. Nevermind. Pun intended.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#204622
Jul 25, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I do have several Christian friends, but they disagree with their church and support same sex marriage... canít think of one right off the bat.
Real proud of you! Real proud!

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#204623
Jul 25, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

5

Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, from the ignorant rants about procreation on here, I'd rather enter a contract with one. No woman in her right mind would have sex with any of you.
No woman has a right mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 177,281 - 177,300 of199,081
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Hemet Forum right now

Search the Hemet Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Single men in Hemet 11 hr mesohh 7
ANTI-ABORTION: Roe v Wade commemorations in Hem... 14 hr there is no god 2
Recall papers served on 3 Hemet council members 16 hr Hemet is good 16
Hemet Council Election 2014. (Jan '13) 16 hr Hemet is great 31
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 19 hr Activity 15,657
Why is hemet racist ?!? 21 hr Farout 7
sad sad sad:/ 21 hr Sofia 9
•••
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
•••

Hemet Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••