Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201881 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Big D

Modesto, CA

#204608 Jul 25, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
My homophobic friends are way cooler than your homophobic friends.
Probably true, I am not sure I have one, I would have to think about that.
Possibly a distant relative, but not someone I communicate with
My work will not tolerate it
My family strongly believes in our nations values of freedom and equality
My friends are all supporters of freedom

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#204609 Jul 25, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
My homophobic friends are way cooler than your homophobic friends.
Now that was funny paisan.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#204610 Jul 25, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
My homophobic friends are way cooler than your homophobic friends.
I do have several Christian friends, but they disagree with their church and support same sex marriage... can’t think of one right off the bat.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#204612 Jul 25, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably true, I am not sure I have one, I would have to think about that.
Possibly a distant relative, but not someone I communicate with
My work will not tolerate it
My family strongly believes in our nations values of freedom and equality
My friends are all supporters of freedom
Did u read that off the teleprompter?
Pietro Armando

Boston, MA

#204613 Jul 25, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I do have several Christian friends, but they disagree with their church and support same sex marriage... can’t think of one right off the bat.
So all your friends are parrots.
Amy

Fullerton, CA

#204614 Jul 25, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Turkey basters cannot enter into contracts you silly goose.
Honey, from the ignorant rants about procreation on here, I'd rather enter a contract with one. No woman in her right mind would have sex with any of you.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#204615 Jul 25, 2013
Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, from the ignorant rants about procreation on here, I'd rather enter a contract with one. No woman in her right mind would have sex with any of you.
I didn't notice anyone asking you on here....
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#204616 Jul 25, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Good come back Potts
Jizzy is as witty as a sledge hammer.
Amy

Fullerton, CA

#204617 Jul 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't notice anyone asking you on here....
Same with you sweetie, but yet you still fill pages and pages of moronic rant.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#204618 Jul 25, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably true, I am not sure I have one, I would have to think about that.
Possibly a distant relative, but not someone I communicate with
My work will not tolerate it
My family strongly believes in our nations values of freedom and equality
My friends are all supporters of freedom
Relax, you're way progressive and would never associate with any people in unapproved groups, you don't have to prove it to us.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#204619 Jul 25, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
So all your friends are parrots.
Big D has no friends that disagree with his opinions. I suppose the moment one of them does, he's not Big D's friend anymore.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#204620 Jul 25, 2013
Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, from the ignorant rants about procreation on here, I'd rather enter a contract with one. No woman in her right mind would have sex with any of you.
Uh-oh! I'll tell my sweet girlfriend she's not in her right mind. Naah, I won't. She might cut me off. Nevermind. Pun intended.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#204622 Jul 25, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I do have several Christian friends, but they disagree with their church and support same sex marriage... can’t think of one right off the bat.
Real proud of you! Real proud!

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#204623 Jul 25, 2013
Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, from the ignorant rants about procreation on here, I'd rather enter a contract with one. No woman in her right mind would have sex with any of you.
No woman has a right mind.
Gustavo

North Hollywood, CA

#204624 Jul 25, 2013
Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
Same with you sweetie, but yet you still fill pages and pages of moronic rant.
Are you in a SSM ?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#204625 Jul 25, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Sup Paco.
"Sup". What a moron. You ain't cool Jizzy, stop trying. Makes it even worse when you say dopey stuff like that.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#204626 Jul 25, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't notice anyone asking you on here....
Good one! I wouldn't do her. Attitude like that.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#204628 Jul 25, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
No woman has a right mind.
Good one!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#204629 Jul 25, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Big D has no friends that disagree with his opinions. I suppose the moment one of them does, he's not Big D's friend anymore.
I didn’t say that, I said I don’t know of any that don’t support same sex marriage.

I have not lost any friends over my views.

I probably just don’t travel much in the gutter trash circles you do.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#204630 Jul 25, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn’t say that, I said I don’t know of any that don’t support same sex marriage.
I have not lost any friends over my views.
I probably just don’t travel much in the gutter trash circles you do.
Too funny!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can white people call themselves African American? (Sep '12) 1 hr Indo frank 152
News Teens protest legislation (Mar '06) 1 hr Indo frank 213
Anything to do in Hemet for teenagers? 4 hr David F Miller 3
Black People in Hemet (Jan '10) 11 hr Nasty spill 483
Hemet Domestic violence. . bad and getting worst. 23 hr Vic_Rode 58
Man assaults kids at McDonalds-east florida on ... (Jul '13) 23 hr Vic_Rode 290
Hemet wife beaters (Jul '14) Sat Dr Kruer MD 37

Hemet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hemet Mortgages