Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,149

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#204383 Jul 24, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Load of nonsense. In any event, my relationship isn't required to have a connection to the very roots of human existence. Neither is anyone elses.
<quoted text>
I would disagree, but ultimately it's irrelevant since it isn't required to.
<quoted text>
No fruit is required from marriage. Never has been never will be. And your fruit is rotten, no one wants it.
<quoted text>
Yes. Yes you are.
<quoted text>
You seem to think that I give a shit what you think about my relationship and the relationship of other gays. You would be mistaken. I only care what the state and the federal government say. They say my marriage is the same as yours and that you aren't special. They trump you. They always will.
<quoted text>
Perhaps that made up word, just like all your other made up phrases simply demonstrates how desperate you are. Nothing more.
Have a good day you pathetic c*nt.
A gay in a dress who thinks denial and vulgarity make an argument, and a piece of paper makes a marriage.

So silly honey.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#204384 Jul 24, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for proving my point. You responded exactly as predicted.
No problem! You're very welcome. Thanks for proving mine.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#204385 Jul 24, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you here? Please answer that question. I realize it may be difficult to answer HONESTLY, but please do so.
You first, troll. Why are you here posting dopey stuff?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#204386 Jul 24, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears you are desperately trying to distract from the fact that you have serious issues in your own life. People sometimes do that when they are struggling with who or what they are.
It appears you are desperately trying to distract from the fact that you are a moronic troll with mental health issues.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#204387 Jul 24, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
People agreeing with your opinions does not make them facts.
You learned that fast! Real proud of you.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#204388 Jul 24, 2013
-SNAFU- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes indeed my good sir! Bingo,and welcome California the 13th state to pass marriage equality. Isn't it about time this thread came down? I mean the question has been settled once and for all. Finished.Over.Done,forever.... .;)
Aw shuddup Bill you dopey jackass! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#204390 Jul 24, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
...You brought up barrenness again, so I will remind you again, that argument was laughed at in the supreme court,
They politely laughed at a bad joke about old people procreating.
SCOTUS is not vengeful like you. They don't laugh at people.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#204391 Jul 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
A gay in a dress who thinks denial and vulgarity make an argument, and a piece of paper makes a marriage.
So silly honey.
This coming forma person that only thinks of a wife as a sex receptacle and baby producing appliance.

Being called vulgar by you is a complement.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#204392 Jul 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You lie.
I brought up far more than barrenness.
A bad ruling cannot change the vast and numerous distinctions between marriage and SS couples.
Moreover, not only was there not agreement about procreation, the bare majority flew in the face of previous SCOTUS rulings.
No piece of paper can equate distinct relationships. And that is ALL SS couples have.
What a crybaby!!

I'm still married. The state and the federal government confirm that. They trump you. They always will. Not a damn thing you can do about it!

Smile.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#204393 Jul 24, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
They politely laughed at a bad joke about old people procreating.
SCOTUS is not vengeful like you. They don't laugh at people.
I said that laughed, and so did you, thank you for validating my point.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#204394 Jul 24, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to think that I give a shit...
"You seem to think that I give a shit..." Jonah1 angrily replied in a 200 word rant.

Priceless.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#204395 Jul 24, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The distinction exists only in your head. Because your a moron.
*you're
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#204396 Jul 24, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You hit the point right on the head!
My wife means more to me than our ability to have children
My wife means more to me than sex
I would stay with my wife regardless of our ability to have children, or even the ability to have sex.
Our marriage means a whole lot more to us than that.
It makes me sad that some of these people cannot think past the biological function, that their marriages mean no more to them than that alone.
No wonder they think that same sex couples marrying will weaken their marriages, their marriages are so weak to start with.
Oh spare us.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#204397 Jul 24, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I said that laughed, and so did you, thank you for validating my point.
My point was that you are a vindictive. And yes I did validate it.

Location hidden

#204398 Jul 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
VV, marriage has always defined a distinct relationship among all cultures.
You mean like when marriage defined the wife as property of the husband? Like that "distinct" relationship?! I love when fundies try and rewrite history in order to justify their agendas!!!
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Laws limited involvement has historically been directly related to procreation within marriage.
Doubtful, but even if, so what? Historical context is irrelevant. It always will be. You have no argument.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
That potential has never needed a 'demand'.
More importantly, that potential has never been a necessity.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
That is why marriage needs protection to prevent procreation where ss couples need protection to HAVE sex.
BBBZZZZZTTTTTT. Utter bullshyt alert. If marriage needed protection, then those arguing for your side would be able to demonstrate what it needs protection from. To date they have been completely unable to do that.

Your creepy obsession with gay people's sex needs no comment.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Courts are denying the essence of marriage in the face of a massive denial and herd mentality.
Courts dont' recognize your manufactured and ridiculous "essence of marriage". Courts are only interested in the law. And the courts find no compelling reason to continue to discriminate against gay people. Sucks for you.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
We simply and honestly point out the distinctions between the relationships and the consequences of that denial.
You've pointed out ONE distinction. That gay people won't be capable of producing a child without outside assistance. That distinction is completely irrelevant to the states, since marriage has no procreation requirement.

The fact that you are completely unable to grasp this reality isn't our problem, it's yours child.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are terrified people will wake up.
There is absolutely nothing in your nonsense that terrifies us. You are completely insignificant. Your refusal to acknowledge our marriages means diddly squat, because you are nothing more than a pimple on the face of humanity.

10 years ago there were no states that would recognize our marriages. Today there are 13 states, the Disctrict of Columbia, and 17 foreign countries that recognize our marriages as the same as yours. And those numbers will continue to grow, very quickly. The state bans will very soon be overturned as unconstitutional (watch Pennsylvania very close in the coming months sweetiepie!!!). The only one terrified....is you!!!!

The states, and the federal government will NEVER recognize your made up essences, your imaginary link to humanities existence and future, or your mutual sterility!!!! Ha ha ha ha haha ha!!!! Stupid KiMare!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#204400 Jul 24, 2013
Many people are wary of this tremendous social change. While Big D thinks it appropriate to laugh at them, SCOTUS doesn't.

They politely laughed at a bad joke about old people procreating. They didn't laugh at the idea that marriage often involves having children no matter how hard Big D attempts to spin it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#204401 Jul 24, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Y I love when fundies try and rewrite history in order to justify their agendas!!!
No you don't. You hate it, liar.

Location hidden

#204403 Jul 24, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You hit the point right on the head!
My wife means more to me than our ability to have children
My wife means more to me than sex
I would stay with my wife regardless of our ability to have children, or even the ability to have sex.
Our marriage means a whole lot more to us than that.
It makes me sad that some of these people cannot think past the biological function, that their marriages mean no more to them than that alone.
No wonder they think that same sex couples marrying will weaken their marriages, their marriages are so weak to start with.
I simply deny the marriages of fundamentalists. They serve no purpose to humanity, and their mutually duplicated religious sterility is a mutation of humanity!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#204404 Jul 24, 2013
Poof wrote:
You sure are. Did you stay up all night hoping to prove me wrong about what a plain glazed doughnut looks like? Yep. That's what you did and it's certainly moronic.

Location hidden

#204405 Jul 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
So silly honey.
The only one in denial honeypie is you. That's why you can't address specifics. It's why you have to make up pretend phrases and words. You got nothing. You never will!! Smile.

Who's in a dress, and who said a piece of paper makes a marriage?

Damn you are sad!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Residents Of Hemet, San Jacinto Still Cleaning ... 2 hr Donna knight 1
bums on bikes 8 hr Right 4
corruption with Riverside county CPS 9 hr Chris 3
Hemet - The worst city to live in california 13 hr Chris 10
Review: Hemet Family Dentist,Dr Vimal Patel,DDS Dec 15 Michael2327 1
One of Two Suspects Arrested in Jack-in-the-Box... Dec 15 lupita garcia 8
One dead, one wounded after incident in Hemet p... (Dec '08) Dec 15 Chris 49

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match