Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201878 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#204342 Jul 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
"And God knows, we have to keep on breeding, and breeding, and breeding. Every sperm is sacred."
What did you think you were talking about?
Kindly show me where I "desecrated" kids, or shut the hell up.

I anxiously await your dodge.
Pietro Armando

Canton, MA

#204343 Jul 23, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Pietro, marriage is a personal decision.
One that involves the state.
The state doesn't issue marriage licenses based on their procreative intentions.
It issues marriage licenses based on the male female relationship, and the understanding that sex between men and women makes babies.
. The state has no business telling unrelated, consenting adults who they can and cannot marry.
It does, if it issues the license, which it does. If you want to marry whoever, don't seek state approval.
That's what the courts seem to be finding throughout the nation. And that's why people seem to be supporting same-gender marriage equality.
Not all the courts, states, or people.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#204344 Jul 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd ask you to face your lie like a man, but that's a lost cause in every sense.
I'll meet you face to face. Remember, I offered to sit down with you once before but you refused. You tell me when and where...

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#204345 Jul 23, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
One that involves the state.
<quoted text>
It issues marriage licenses based on the male female relationship, and the understanding that sex between men and women makes babies.
<quoted text>
It does, if it issues the license, which it does. If you want to marry whoever, don't seek state approval.
<quoted text>
Not all the courts, states, or people.
Marriage licenses are not based on the reproductive plans of a couple. No license in any jurisdiction asks or even makes reference to children. No state has ever denied or revoked a license based on a couples desire or ability to have children.
Pietro Armando

Schenectady, NY

#204346 Jul 23, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage licenses are not based on the reproductive plans of a couple.
Nor is there a need to. Husband and wife, suffices.
No license in any jurisdiction asks or even makes reference to children.
Nor is there a need to. Husband and wife, suffices.
No state has ever denied or revoked a license based on a couples desire or ability to have children.
Nor would there a need to be. Husband and wife, suffices.

Husband and wife, the desired societal vehicle to create new life.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#204347 Jul 23, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel sorry for his wife, I would have married mine whether she could have children or not. I cannot even imagine a marriage where the man only thinks of his wife as a baby producing appliance.
He may not think that because he's too busy not thinking of the end result of "marital relations".
TPAF

Covina, CA

#204348 Jul 23, 2013
The PizzO Ant Factory

Long Beach, CA

#204349 Jul 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm simply asking why you defended a gay troll attack when I exposed it.
It's not a difficult question.
Why are you here? Please answer that question. I realize it may be difficult to answer HONESTLY, but please do so.

Long Beach, CA

#204350 Jul 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are using a partial quote if at all.
That is why you don't even reference it.
But more than that, you are trying desperately to distract from the profound distinction of the marriage reunion uniting humanity with their roots and their future at the same time.
Ss couples? A mutation mistake with no future and a past birthed within heterosexuality.
It appears you are desperately trying to distract from the fact that you have serious issues in your own life. People sometimes do that when they are struggling with who or what they are.

Long Beach, CA

#204351 Jul 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw shuddup Jizzy you silly jackass. You never discuss anything. You're a moron.
"...interesting and fresh"... Too funny!
Pot, meet kettle. You never discuss anything. You only launch silly insults because you are bored with your life and have nothing to offer.

Long Beach, CA

#204352 Jul 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
They were facts, not opinions.
Far more agree with me than you.
It is clearly a period of denial.
History screams enjoy your moment, because it will quickly pass.
People agreeing with your opinions does not make them facts.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#204353 Jul 23, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Pot, meet kettle. You never discuss anything. You only launch silly insults because you are bored with your life and have nothing to offer.
Guest whimpered childishly, bored with his life and having nothing to offer.

Get some schtick son.
Still laughing at you

Covina, CA

#204355 Jul 23, 2013
Please be as stupid as the Glendora, California city council.

Proponents of California's Proposition 8, the ballot initiative that stopped same-sex marriage in the state, are pursuing an aggressive legal strategy, hoping to revive the ban that state officials have declared dead.

P.S. the world is still laughing at you all.
Frankie Rizzo

Los Angeles, CA

#204356 Jul 23, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll meet you face to face. Remember, I offered to sit down with you once before but you refused. You tell me when and where...
You say face to face. You sure its not packing his fudge that you seek?!
readOweep

Covina, CA

#204357 Jul 23, 2013
I was hoping the two part glue would have shut you up Frankie.

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms.

Be polite.

Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator.

Send us your feedback.

This is BULL since the moderator lets his sick buddies post racist c r a p on the board all the time.

Long Beach, CA

#204358 Jul 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Guest whimpered childishly, bored with his life and having nothing to offer.
Get some schtick son.
Thanks for proving my point. You responded exactly as predicted.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#204359 Jul 24, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I waste the time with a deliberate and continual liar?

You can't even be honest about accusing me of troll behavior because I exposed a gay troll.

You live a lie, and you demand others join your deceit.

Location hidden

#204360 Jul 24, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
He may not think that because he's too busy not thinking of the end result of "marital relations".
Bingo!

LOL

“"Situation Normal"”

Since: Jun 13

"All Flucked Up"

#204361 Jul 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Bingo!
LOL
Yes indeed my good sir! Bingo,and welcome California the 13th state to pass marriage equality. Isn't it about time this thread came down? I mean the question has been settled once and for all. Finished.Over.Done,forever.... .;)

Location hidden

#204362 Jul 24, 2013
-SNAFU- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes indeed my good sir! Bingo,and welcome California the 13th state to pass marriage equality. Isn't it about time this thread came down? I mean the question has been settled once and for all. Finished.Over.Done,forever.... .;)
A law changed reality? Redumbant genders are now diverse genders like marriage?

Duplicate genders now connect the roots of humanity and the future in the present by the reunion of diverse genders?

I don't think so, but you are free to pretend all you want child.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The under ground tunnel , Florida ave. downtown... (Oct '11) 7 hr The Dogs 86
Man assaults kids at McDonalds-east florida on ... (Jul '13) 12 hr Boxer MMA 207
Hemet - The worst city to live in california (Dec '14) Wed Regolith Based Li... 39
News Spotlight on Erick Ramirez Wed Lewis Millhouse 1
stetson townhomes (Aug '13) Jul 17 Fed up 16
Can white people call themselves African American? (Sep '12) Jul 15 poenix28 131
what keeps hemet from going bankrupt? (Sep '12) Jul 14 Ryan 36

Hemet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hemet Mortgages