Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Taped

Monrovia, CA

#203802 Jul 19, 2013
2 Proofs will get you a puff.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#203803 Jul 19, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>What ever makes you sleep at night. If thats what you think, good for you.
No, you told us once. You said "I was shot at".

We can understand you don't want to discuss your potato peeling tour of some dusty little sh!thole base in South Carolina or Alabama or wherever. It's cool. All gave some.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#203804 Jul 19, 2013
Poof, Big D and Jonah1 walk into a bar. The bartender says "Get the hell out of here."

HAR!HAR!HAR! Good one, right?
Landru

Pulaski, TN

#203805 Jul 19, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
No, calling people 'stains' laughing boy, but YOU definitely are a bigoted POS!
According to the Fundamentalist religion of Diversity, all points of view are to be celebrated.

You are not of The Body.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#203806 Jul 19, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
You've not seen anything yet, troll
Neither have you, shitferbrains.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#203809 Jul 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Censorship of free speech sucks.
I simply don't understand the Diversity Fascists. They're nothing what they claim to be. Not that I'm saying anything that other actual intellectuals already know.

Whenever they block me I laugh at their childishness. They can fool the lowest common denominator but they'll never own me. They can ban me, torture me, threaten my family and friends, murder them, but they will never EVER have my support, not the support of Evolution.

All the SCROTUS did was encourage NAMBLA, and nobody can erase that truth.

SCROTUS sold the future generations out.

The United States of America is truly dead.

I am Laughing Man

hear me roar....

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#203810 Jul 19, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not considered an all inclusive list.
If it does not guide judgement, then why do you attempt to use it to judge me?
As to your accusation, anal sex is abusive (the root word of reviling). My pointing out the inherent harm, unhealthiness and demeaning nature of anal sex is speaking the truth, not reviling.
You lied.
1.) Obviously it's not an all inclusive list. But don't you wonder why these "sins" made the cut, while others didn't? I mean murder is a pretty big sin--one of the top 10. You'd think Paul would mention murder.

2.) I'm saying specifically that the passage is not an invitation for us to judge one another. You obviously believe it is an invitation for people to judge one another. But, you break it by being abusive--by being a "reviler"--on this forum and in other forums. And before you go off on some tangent about how "you're only telling the truth", let me say this... The recipient of your comments is the one who gets to determine if your words are abusive or not. You don't get to make that determination.
Many abusive parents would deny that they hurt their children. But it's not up to them to determine if their actions are abusive. If it feels abusive; if someone tells you that you are being abusive, scolding, disrespectful, etc. then you are.
It's the target's interpretation of your words or actions that matter; not your intentions.

3.) Your reality doesn't dictate my reality. If you believe anal sex is harmful and demeaning, then that's your opinion. If you get your "facts" from someone else, that's their opinion.
But I will submit that I know too many gay men (and a few straight women) who enjoy safe anal intercourse. They haven't been "demeaned". They haven't developed any problems as a result of engaging in it.
It's like when you say "marriage is a cross-cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior." That's your reality. But to millions of people around the world, that's not their reality. And you don't get to determine how others believe or how they act as long as what they are doing is within the law.

Knoxville, TN

#203811 Jul 19, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
I simply don't understand the Diversity Fascists. They're nothing what they claim to be. Not that I'm saying anything that other actual intellectuals already know.
Whenever they block me I laugh at their childishness. They can fool the lowest common denominator but they'll never own me. They can ban me, torture me, threaten my family and friends, murder them, but they will never EVER have my support, not the support of Evolution.
All the SCROTUS did was encourage NAMBLA, and nobody can erase that truth.
SCROTUS sold the future generations out.
The United States of America is truly dead.
I am Laughing Man
hear me roar....
Please explain to us how the Supreme Court's decision encourages NAMBLA. That's like saying "legalized heterosexual marriage encourages adult men to sexually abuse little girls or adult women to sexually abuse little boys."

Your "roar" sounded more like flatulence to me.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#203812 Jul 19, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>If thats what blows dust up your dress, its all good. I know the truth as well as does the Government. What you wish to think is all on you. But hey do have a wonderful day. You really need to get out more. Spending day and night trolling topix is not a good way to spend your retirement. But then its yours and not mine.
"The government knows the truth" Jizzy answered mysteriously while spending day and night on Topix, not being allowed to discuss his top secret special forces super double secret team alpha x-ray missions.
Taped

Monrovia, CA

#203813 Jul 19, 2013
Remember all you nerds to goal is 200,000 so keep posting your worthless, brain-dead filth.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#203814 Jul 19, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
1.) Obviously it's not an all inclusive list. But don't you wonder why these "sins" made the cut, while others didn't? I mean murder is a pretty big sin--one of the top 10. You'd think Paul would mention murder.
2.) I'm saying specifically that the passage is not an invitation for us to judge one another. You obviously believe it is an invitation for people to judge one another. But, you break it by being abusive--by being a "reviler"--on this forum and in other forums. And before you go off on some tangent about how "you're only telling the truth", let me say this... The recipient of your comments is the one who gets to determine if your words are abusive or not. You don't get to make that determination.
Many abusive parents would deny that they hurt their children. But it's not up to them to determine if their actions are abusive. If it feels abusive; if someone tells you that you are being abusive, scolding, disrespectful, etc. then you are.
It's the target's interpretation of your words or actions that matter; not your intentions.
3.) Your reality doesn't dictate my reality. If you believe anal sex is harmful and demeaning, then that's your opinion. If you get your "facts" from someone else, that's their opinion.
But I will submit that I know too many gay men (and a few straight women) who enjoy safe anal intercourse. They haven't been "demeaned". They haven't developed any problems as a result of engaging in it.
It's like when you say "marriage is a cross-cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior." That's your reality. But to millions of people around the world, that's not their reality. And you don't get to determine how others believe or how they act as long as what they are doing is within the law.
Most people don't need to be told murder is wrong.

You are in denial. It is severe. I keep a few simple points of reality in your face to disrupt your denial.

Reality is not an opinion.

Love and truth are married. They will never divorce.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#203815 Jul 19, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain to us how the Supreme Court's decision encourages NAMBLA. That's like saying "legalized heterosexual marriage encourages adult men to sexually abuse little girls or adult women to sexually abuse little boys."
When you dumb down marriage to 'two people in a relationship', everything becomes disputable.

But you know that. The denial is only until you get what you want. As you said before, the other stuff isn't your concern.
Flushed

Monrovia, CA

#203816 Jul 19, 2013
Flow tubes are being cleared, step aside.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#203817 Jul 19, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that was you. You farted. Maybe even sharted. Check your pants.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Knoxville, TN

#203818 Jul 19, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people don't need to be told murder is wrong.
You are in denial. It is severe. I keep a few simple points of reality in your face to disrupt your denial.
Reality is not an opinion.
Love and truth are married. They will never divorce.
What are you, a poet? "Love and truth are married. They will never divorce."

How exactly is love and truth married? Explain that to us.

And you cannot deny my reality.

I grew up in the South. I had never traveled further west than Nashville, further north than Ohio, further east than South Carolina, or further south than Daytona. And like with most people, I was taught from a very young age that the color of the sky is “blue”. I didn’t question it. Why would I question the color of the sky?

Then in my mid-twenties, I traveled to Flagstaff. I had a good friend from college who lived there. And I have to tell you, the “blue” sky in Flagstaff is MUCH different than the “blue” sky of the South. Their sky is spectacularly blue.

And after I returned from my trip, I realized that here in the South our sky is more “milky” than the blue I observed in the high desert.

Another example… I recently went to a party where a friend brought some canned beets to serve. He kept carrying on about how good that were. Now, I have tried to like beets for years. But to me, they taste like dirt. He kept saying,“No… These are GOOD beets! You’ll love them!” He even plopped one down on my plate. To humor him, I ate the beet. And I’m sure it was obvious by the look on my face that I still didn’t like beets.

To him, those beets were wonderful. But to me, they still tasted like dirt.

I like jazz, but detest opera. I like the color red; not a huge fan of navy. I’m attracted to guys; never been attracted to a girl in my life.

My point is that a person’s truth is a matter of perspective. It’s a matter of what they observe and experience. It’s a matter of personal preferences.

It takes a lot of hubris to tell someone what their “truth” or “reality” should be.
Enough Puffs

Monrovia, CA

#203819 Jul 19, 2013
Like I said two POOFs don't make A puff.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#203820 Jul 19, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
...It takes a lot of hubris to tell someone what their “truth” or “reality” should be.
So why do you do it then?

Knoxville, TN

#203821 Jul 19, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
When you dumb down marriage to 'two people in a relationship', everything becomes disputable.
But you know that. The denial is only until you get what you want. As you said before, the other stuff isn't your concern.
Not even worth my time...

Long Beach, CA

#203822 Jul 19, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1 Corinthians 6:9-10 (NASB)
9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals,
10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.
So based on your personal history, you just condemned yourself, Gregory.

Long Beach, CA

#203823 Jul 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Too wordy. Switch to decaf.
Too dopey. Just stfu. Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
San JacintoUnlock parks, San Jacinto residents say 2 hr mary 2
Debate: Marijuana - Winchester, CA (Sep '10) 16 hr Pink 11
corruption with Riverside county CPS Fri SAD BUT TRUE 11
How come all Hemet sex offenders addresses aren... (Dec '08) Thu lARRY mILLER9626 12
Review: R G Deck Coatings Inc Thu Annonymous 1
San Jacinto Woman Accused of Stabbing Boyfriend... Dec 24 lupita garcia 1
One of Two Suspects Arrested in Jack-in-the-Box... Dec 23 Amazed 12

Winter Storm Watch for Riverside County was issued at December 28 at 1:06PM PST

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hemet News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hemet