Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 8,827)

Showing posts 176,521 - 176,540 of199,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all I would not be yelling "crucify him" to anyone. I've protested several state executions. Why do you think I would want anyone executed?
Secondly, I can be a witness to others by explaining my own personal relationship and beliefs. If you want to do the same, then this is an excellent forum.
? You completely missed the point. I was talking about standing up to the mockers of Christ. And you don't. I don't think worrying about people on death row has anything to do with it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Yes he appointed a Christian mocker named big d living in methdesto, California. LOL...okay, just kidding....That is why I wrote that I don't judge gay people. What did I write that was offensive to gay people? Are you posting to the right person?
Funny! Methdesto. Yup.
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I pretty much believe that anybody--gay or straight--who has killed somebody is a killer. I can't imagine having something like that on my conscience.
If you were the one killed you would have no conscience to worry about. get a grip ...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
A gay vet good and dead, a straight vet a survivalist. Don't talk about something you know nothing about numb nuts.
Shuddup coward.

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
The troll stupidly replied.
Said the troll in his normal dopey manner.
sheesh

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Shuddup coward.
I see Gestapo is making a fool of himself with you too.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Said the troll in his normal dopey manner.
The troll posted, like a retard.
No guest

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

No one wants to guess who you are
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were the one killed you would have no conscience to worry about. get a grip ...
Yes. When the time came, which would VV choose? To have something on his conscience or be dead?

Now shuddup.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

sheesh wrote:
<quoted text>
I see Gestapo is making a fool of himself with you too.
It's a free for all. I tend to piss everyone off.
floogers

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

July 2013..

Now the Middle East crazies can eat their sand.

This Massive oil Discovery Has Put the Saudi’s and any number of nutty countries into a Panic.

July 2013..

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
The troll posted, like a retard.
Said the retarded gimp.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
No... I didn't see your response. Could you post it again?
I don't know if it will allow me to post it, but I will try.
I posted that if it were an "African-American" (not the term that I used) on "Caucasian-American" (Also, not the term that I used) crime, we'd not have heard about it. I also pointed out that the media now covers up the race of "African-American" criminals, when reporting on crimes, in order to reduce racial tension. This got me banned.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Just curious, did you read anywhere in scripture where you, personally (or anyone for that matter), are capable of determining what God considers to be a sin? Did God appoint anyone on the planet to act as His judge?
Why don't you lay off gay people and let God determine if He intended for us to exist?
1 Corinthians 6:9-10 (NASB)
9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals,
10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted that if it were an "African-American" (not the term that I used) on "Caucasian-American" (Also, not the term that I used) crime, we'd not have heard about it. I also pointed out that the media now covers up the race of "African-American" criminals, when reporting on crimes, in order to reduce racial tension. This got me banned.
I see... Well, I guess it violated TOPIX's TOS and they exercised their option to delete your account.
I was once "suspended" but after a conversation with the moderator I was given my account back.
Bill

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Jess wrote:
Woohoo!!
The Law | Oct 24, 2013
Case# 10-2822 there are pictures of John Rankin with the tea party fliers in hand! It is a federal violation John, you and your tea party really made a boo boo today.hopefully beckies BBQ will be willing to cover some of the fines you and your tea party will be spliting up! Thanks for putting out the info today I'm sure you really put a scare into your daddy Gabriel and Frank for stilling RUMS vote on 12th street and had several more ballots in Gabriel vehicle? Can you explain that?
Report this post
Pay big

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

July 2013

Penn State University has reached settlements with some of the Sandusky victims totaling about $60 million.

The men now but were children when it happened who claim to have been sexually abused by former assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky.

Still more claims are still pending against the college and Jerry Sandusky.

July 2013

“Jesus is Lord”

Since: Aug 11

Greenwood, Indiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

There is one born FACT in life! Homosexuality, same sex marriage, and all evil like that will burn in hell. God will destroy all evil in this country! Our lawmaker's and Judge's will answer to God for passing laws on evil in this country....
Mikey

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
They also cover up ANY race when reporting. But then it's all about you isn't it POS? Guess that's why they termed it the 'bigot persecution syndrome'.
Red Balloon

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

The mentality of people these days, Glendora has the same hidden culture defect running through it's insider club's.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/attack-on...

A few minutes later, the boy said he heard a male voice coming from the second or third floor of the same building, yelling,“Go back to Africa you [expletives]! It was only piss.”

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 176,521 - 176,540 of199,087
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Hemet Forum right now

Search the Hemet Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Temecula: Three men arrested in connection with... 21 min baby boomer 5
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 47 min Foes 15,666
Why is hemet racist ?!? 2 hr Pretty_Poison 8
Single men in Hemet 2 hr Pretty_Poison 10
Front Yard Junk 2 hr Pretty_Poison 8
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 4 hr Lug Heads 7,300
Recall papers served on 3 Hemet council members 13 hr Save Hemet 17
•••
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
•••

Hemet Jobs

•••