Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,148

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203563 Jul 18, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
I was Baptized when I was 11.
And as far as me being the kind of people who Christ despised, are you for real? Do you think Christ despises anyone?
Maybe you missed the entire purpose of Christ's birth, life, death, and resurrection. Remember how God's covenant with His people involved 613 laws? Remember how the Scribes and Pharisees were so concerned about the minutia of the law? They lost God by following "rules". They even approached Christ and tried to "trip him up" by asking, "What are the most important commandments?"
Remember what Christ said? He said, "The most important commandments are to love God with all of your heart, with all of your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: Love your neighbor as yourself. All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments."
This is why Christ came to save us--through his grace--through belief in him--through love of God--through loving our neighbor as we love ourselves.
We were freed from the 613 laws--all of those sacrificial laws--all of those dietary laws--all of those laws concerning what does and does not constitute work on the Sabbath.
That's what separates Christians from Jews.
And regarding Big D's and Jonah's opinions of Christians, do you think you represent Christ's commandments of loving your neighbor as you love yourself? I think you misrepresent Christ. I think folks like you, Kimare, RockHudsony, etc. drive people AWAY from Christ.
Hey, Fat Abner,
You need to get caught up. I'm not a Christian.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#203564 Jul 18, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
VV is clearly unstable. Has a meltdown at the drop of a hat.
"Woot!" "High Five!"
I suspect that he still doesn't like us very much...
Gay Vietnam veteran GOOD. Straight Vietnam veteran, Vietnamese Killer!!

Gay Christian GOOD! Straight Christian BAD! Sky Santa believer!

It's a simple concept really. GAY, Good! Straight, not so good.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#203565 Jul 18, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
The non-gay God. The gay one is real. Or, something like that ...
Well, since we are all made in God's image, wouldn't you think that God is also gay? Or do you think of God as heterosexual? Maybe you envision him as the kindly, old man with a long beard and flowing white robes.

Sometimes it helps to think a couple of steps ahead before you actually put something down in writing.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203566 Jul 18, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you can call me "fruitcake", "fruit loop", and any of the other gay slurs that you use; but I am intolerant because I responded in kind?
And if I'm not mistaken, you were in the Vietnam war--have been disabled due to it. Did you or did you not kill Vietnamese people? Perhaps I jumped to conclusions and you only pummeled them with your wit.
He also saved Vietnamese. There were 2 kinds of those. And, Communists were the targets. Aided by the Russians, who were also targeted. So, your silly little rant adds up to: "WRONG!".
Go and beat yer dog again. Hope he enjoys the taste of fruit...
You WERE mistaken....again.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203567 Jul 18, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Real proud of you swizzlestick. Real proud.
Your buddies here call Jesus "Your Sky Santa".
"Swizzlestick". Nice.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203568 Jul 18, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
"Cite". Not "Site".
YAY!!! Negative Lucky Charms for a completely valid grammar lesson, from the Master.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#203569 Jul 18, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
I was Baptized when I was 11.
And as far as me being the kind of people who Christ despised, are you for real? Do you think Christ despises anyone?
Maybe you missed the entire purpose of Christ's birth, life, death, and resurrection. Remember how God's covenant with His people involved 613 laws? Remember how the Scribes and Pharisees were so concerned about the minutia of the law? They lost God by following "rules". They even approached Christ and tried to "trip him up" by asking, "What are the most important commandments?"
Remember what Christ said? He said, "The most important commandments are to love God with all of your heart, with all of your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: Love your neighbor as yourself. All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments."
This is why Christ came to save us--through his grace--through belief in him--through love of God--through loving our neighbor as we love ourselves.
We were freed from the 613 laws--all of those sacrificial laws--all of those dietary laws--all of those laws concerning what does and does not constitute work on the Sabbath.
That's what separates Christians from Jews.
And regarding Big D's and Jonah's opinions of Christians, do you think you represent Christ's commandments of loving your neighbor as you love yourself? I think you misrepresent Christ. I think folks like you, Kimare, RockHudsony, etc. drive people AWAY from Christ.
Thank you, thank you, thank you for distinguishing between your religion and my faith!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203570 Jul 18, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your children give you permission to remove religion from their lives?
Hot Damn! 63 total Negative Lucky Charms in 2 posts! Oh yeaahhhh. Whoodaman?
Beat that, peeps!
:-D

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#203571 Jul 18, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
And I don't understand how being called a "power ranger" is a slur.
That's because it's not.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203572 Jul 18, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Now THAT made me laugh!!! Hysterical!!!
Make that 69! OMG! Fantastic!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

Reply Ľ
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
35 min ago

Judged:
[Interesting]

[Brilliant]

[Helpful]

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Jizzy rushed into a bar and breathlessly asked the bartender to pour him three straight scotches. The bartender complied, and watched as he downed them one after another.
"Why three scotches?" the bartender asked as he paused for breath.
"Well, to be honest, I'm celebrating my first blow-job."
"Hell, congratulations, the next one's on me."
"No, thanks," Jizzy replied, "if the first three didn't get the taste out of my mouth, I don't think another one will."
YUK!YUK!YUK! Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times!

Now THAT made me laugh!!! Hysterical!!!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

Reply Ľ
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
33 min ago

Judged:
[Spam]

[Nuts]

[Disagree]

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
We have one!( so far )
I agree, I donít have a problem with believers that DONT try and force their interpretation of it on everyone else. That donít try to get into our childrenís lives without our consent.
Honestly I defend your rights to your religion, just as I defend the right of other religions to their religions. Or folks with no religion to their choice not to.
You and I donít have a problem.

Did your children give you permission to remove religion from their lives?

Count them, peeps! 69! Ooohhyyeeeaahhhh!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203573 Jul 18, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely! Don't question him on the issue, as he never lies...
146 in 4 consecutive posts!
I surpass myself!
Can I improve on that?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#203574 Jul 18, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Stable or unstable, I can assure you that I don't like you very much.
I'm sure that my dislike of you bothers you about as much as your dislike of me bothers me.
Don't take this silly sh!t so seriously spice trooper. Relax.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203575 Jul 18, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Not with the meds I take.
Ahhh. A medicated "social worker". Excellent.
Take more.

P.S. I take it that you read the explanation of why I was banned....this time?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203576 Jul 18, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
So, it would be OK for me to call you "gimp" if I had some "silly-ass" handicapped neighbors who refer to one another as "gimp"?
And I don't understand how being called a "power ranger" is a slur. Is it because you believe most gay men are weak? That might come as a surprise to the estimated 66,000 (13,000 active duty and 53,000 reserve) lesbian, gay, or bisexual members of the military.
Regarding "spice trooper", frankly, I have been ignoring your posts for so long that I don't recall seeing that. But if you say that you refer to gays as "spice trooper", I'll take your word.
If you don't like being slurs being handed out, then maybe you should stop using them yourself.
You hush yer mouth. He's funnier'n'hell.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203577 Jul 18, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Stable or unstable, I can assure you that I don't like you very much.
I'm sure that my dislike of you bothers you about as much as your dislike of me bothers me.
LOL. We agree one a few things...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203578 Jul 18, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, since we are all made in God's image, wouldn't you think that God is also gay? Or do you think of God as heterosexual? Maybe you envision him as the kindly, old man with a long beard and flowing white robes.
Sometimes it helps to think a couple of steps ahead before you actually put something down in writing.
Like the part about me not being a Christian? Think, McFruitFly, think...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#203579 Jul 18, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
146 in 4 consecutive posts!
I surpass myself!
Can I improve on that?
The judge-it rigger is on a roll. I suspect it's Jizzy. The judge-its get outrageous whenever that silly jackass dope is around. Can you imagine what kind of loser would rig the judge-its over and over like that like it matters or something?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203580 Jul 18, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't take this silly sh!t so seriously spice trooper. Relax.
It's ok, Frank.......it's ok. You see,......... he's medicated.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203581 Jul 18, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
The judge-it rigger is on a roll. I suspect it's Jizzy. The judge-its get outrageous whenever that silly jackass dope is around. Can you imagine what kind of loser would rig the judge-its over and over like that like it matters or something?
So.........I didn't REALLY deserve 146 Negative Kucky Charms in 4 consecutive posts?
:-(

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203582 Jul 18, 2013
I knew it was too good to be true...
:(
Can I keep them, anyway?
:)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bums on bikes 2 hr Right 4
corruption with Riverside county CPS 3 hr Chris 3
Hemet - The worst city to live in california 7 hr Chris 10
Review: Hemet Family Dentist,Dr Vimal Patel,DDS Dec 15 Michael2327 1
One of Two Suspects Arrested in Jack-in-the-Box... Dec 15 lupita garcia 8
One dead, one wounded after incident in Hemet p... (Dec '08) Dec 15 Chris 49
The under ground tunnel , Florida ave. downtown... (Oct '11) Dec 14 Reva 78

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match