Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
176,021 - 176,040 of 200,597 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
Poof

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing on Mother's Day YOU got the honors and not the woman who abandoned her children?
Do you get flowers on mothers day?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you really assert that the basic essence of marriage is a contract?
Yes he did. Nice, eh?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
A troll is someone that attacks the messenger letting you know that Same sex marriage is legal, recognized on both the state and federal level.
Too funny!
Poof

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
George Z. was only protecting his residence, that is why he followed Trayvon. This was a private, gated community and Trayvons parents did NOT reside there family and friends made it up. Fact is Trayvon became violent when asked a simple question. Instead of answering in a civil manner he bacame very agitated instead of just answering the question, Trayvon was so agiteated that he got into Georges face and hit him with a left hook, the rest is self defense on Georges part, too bad for Trayvon, this is one caper he failed at it was just a matter of time. This is just the way young black boys handle their business and this is why there is so much violence around. Their motto is: put the blame some where esle. Bottom line is that the jury tried extreamly hare to find something George did wrong, and after 16 hrs of deliberation they couldn't end of story. Oh it is hilarious that Trayvons parents and friends were positive that Trayvon did no wrong as if they were there the entire time , just like yourself you were there right? you sound like you have been in trouble with the cops before you idiot. Go FK yourself.
"This is just the way young black boys handle their business and this is why there is so much violence around. "

Are you a member of the KKK in good standing?
Gustavo

San Pedro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they both weren't. I easily demonstrated that.
<quoted text>
No pretending was necessary. I was gay through the entire process of having children.
And I stopped pretending to be hetero around the age of 16 when I realized that ugly people like you have big mouths, but don't at all represent the normal people of society. You're a coward and a c*nt and completely insignificant.
Smile.
You are defective. You can sue your parents for FKing up your life!
Poof

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I defined nothing.
Social science defines the essence of marriage as a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
That is why you shifted from claiming the essence if marriage was a contract, to the fallacious accusation that I was trying to define your marriage.
Marriage is a contract.

http://www.google.com/search...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No marriages are dependent on what other people that feel different think of yours
Except for child marriages, polygamy, incest marriage, etc. In other words marriage most certainly is dependent on what other people that feel different think of yours.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they both weren't. I easily demonstrated that.
<quoted text>
No pretending was necessary. I was gay through the entire process of having children.
And I stopped pretending to be hetero around the age of 16 when I realized that ugly people like you have big mouths, but don't at all represent the normal people of society. You're a coward and a c*nt and completely insignificant.
Smile.
Aw c'mon. Tell us how you and your husband have a biological child together.

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
Polygamy is scorned by bigots like Jizzy who were outraged at the same scorn when it was against same sex marriage. Classic hypocrites.
Don't like poly marriage? Don't marry more than one person! Easy!
Polygamy deserves the same respect and consideration as same sex marriage.
*nod*
if ol coot wantz two mary cooter cuzin, themz haytfilled bigguts shudnt stawp cooter bob frum makun sweet sexified relayshuns with kin!!!
http://s1188.photobucket.com/user/cooterink/m...
frig my lifes!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>\
You're a desperate fool and an ugly c*nt.
Great argument you have there fruitloops!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I work with a very nice lady in a same sex marriage with twins, biologically hers as well.
She has commented to me that her wife also wants to, but right now they have their hands full with the twins.:)
Nice people
Who cares?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not going to define my own marriage by your personal definitions ( what a nightmare ),
Likewise.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Do you get flowers on mothers day?
How about yourself Jizzy?
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Except for child marriages, polygamy, incest marriage, etc. In other words marriage most certainly is dependent on what other people that feel different think of yours.
They are not marriages, and why? Because they are not recognized on the state or federal level, thank you for making my point.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>"This is just the way young black boys handle their business and this is why there is so much violence around. "
Oh stop bragging Jizzy, you're not the only member in good standing.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey you bum, I told you to stop using my name. Get a job and stop living on the government.
"living on the government" You're such a moron Jizzy! That's why I like your sillyass.

Now GET A JOB! Quit MOOCHING!

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>"This is just the way young black boys handle their business and this is why there is so much violence around. "
pur senior jorge zimmerman was ah viktim of anit-semitizm, raychul haytrid four brown mexicunz & homofobia!

treyvon martun beet pur senior jorge lykes ah frigun pinyata cuz hims thawt senior jorge wuz ah frewt!
frig my lifes!

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
George Z. was only protecting his residence, that is why he followed Trayvon. This was a private, gated community and Trayvons parents did NOT reside there family and friends made it up. Fact is Trayvon became violent when asked a simple question. Instead of answering in a civil manner he bacame very agitated instead of just answering the question, Trayvon was so agiteated that he got into Georges face and hit him with a left hook, the rest is self defense on Georges part, too bad for Trayvon, this is one caper he failed at it was just a matter of time. This is just the way young black boys handle their business and this is why there is so much violence around. Their motto is: put the blame some where esle. Bottom line is that the jury tried extreamly hare to find something George did wrong, and after 16 hrs of deliberation they couldn't end of story. Oh it is hilarious that Trayvons parents and friends were positive that Trayvon did no wrong as if they were there the entire time , just like yourself you were there right? you sound like you have been in trouble with the cops before you idiot. Go FK yourself.
Martin was staying in that neighborhood with His father. He had every right to be there. Martin is guilty of not walking away and fighting, and the fat cop wannabe is guilty of playing cop and getting out of his truck. It's a simple case of 2 fools coming together, that's all.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

PottyMouth wrote:
Gays will be prancing around in the streets tonite. They will be screaming and dry humping each other in public. Wearing leather jock straps or diapers. The news will actual show this stuff on TV. GREAT!
An oldie but goodie!
Gustavo

San Pedro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Martin was staying in that neighborhood with His father. He had every right to be there. Martin is guilty of not walking away and fighting, and the fat cop wannabe is guilty of playing cop and getting out of his truck. It's a simple case of 2 fools coming together, that's all.
Well in an adjacent neighborhood that is, but not the gated one he decided to pass through. It just so happened that a resident of the gated community saw Trayvon and decided to go investigate what he was up to, because George knew he didn't belong, anyone who wants to protect his HOOD would do this, I do the same. So go pound sand you loser. RIP Trayvon no more worries

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 1 hr Jack Meoff 15,930
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 2 hr Eaddae 4,978
Riverside County:Tap Water Taste and Smell Unpl... 11 hr james marple 46
Many Sonic Booms or Earthquakes Felt in Menifee? (Jan '10) Wed ted mosby 23
McDonalds Tue tye 1 4
new store Aug 19 Patchie 2
EBT Cards Aug 19 TellThem 3

Search the Hemet Forum:
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
•••

Hemet Jobs

•••