Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
176,001 - 176,020 of 200,669 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#203080 Jul 17, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course it is troll
a legal contract, that is what a marriage certificate is, each person defines their own marriage on a personal level. Some relish one another, some put up with one another, some are partnerships, some are a oppression of one over the other, some are religious, some are not.
No marriages are dependent on what other people that feel different think of yours
Do you understand the idiocy of your constantly mentioning sterility when the ability or intent to have children has never been a requirement for a marriage?
Thank you for making mine
That's not what you claimed. You said the essence of marriage is a contract.

As utterly ridiculous as removing the natural fruit of a marriage.

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#203081 Jul 17, 2013
Mikey wrote:
Not really, now I just get bored reading your antagonistic posts.
If you don't feed a troll it dies.
Sweet L

Monrovia, CA

#203082 Jul 17, 2013
Sweet Lindsey Graham has another stupid Republican idea US should consider Olympic boycott over possible Snowden asylum in Russia.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#203083 Jul 17, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what you claimed. You said the essence of marriage is a contract.
As utterly ridiculous as removing the natural fruit of a marriage.
Listen troll

You donít get to define my marriage, or anyone elseís. Your opinion is totally worthless

A marriage is a legal contract, recognized by our government and laws.

Same sex couples are legally married and recognized on the state and federal level.

You donít get to define their mirages either, you are not that important.

You can define your own, but that is where it stops

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#203084 Jul 17, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, you are playing dumb and trying to covering your ass.
I haven't played dumb at all. That would be you dear. You're the one presenting non-existent statistics and "facts", not me. Don't get all bent out of shape because I'm able to call you on your intentional deceitfulness.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You can gay twirl it all you want, but real couples and families agree with me.
No honeypie, only the fundamentalists (who are a very small faction of society) agree with you, and no one really gives a rat's ass what those people think about anything. They are hypocritical liars like yourself.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Your manufactured family is a despicable abuse of children.
No hon, it isn't. That's why no child health experts agree with your completely unfounded and unsupported statement. I'm quite sure that those experts would just think your an angry c*nt like I do.

Smile!
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Moreover, you used a woman to pretend your partner and you had a child.
No dear, actually the "woman" recognized what wonderful parents we would be and went out of her way to volunteer her time before we ever thought of asking. And my husband and I DO have a child, two actually. Not a damn thing you can do about it but continue to be a raving bitch and stomping your feet and pouting.

Smile c*nt!
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
A perverted twist of nature at the expense of a child's parent.
Would you like some cheese to go with your whine hon?
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm amazed you can look those kids in the eye.
I'm sure you are. But I have no problem looking them in the eye. I also have no problem using posts like yours to demonstrate to them the utter ugliness, hypocrisy and pure lunacy of fundamentalist Christians.

Thank you for being such an ugly c*nt.

Location hidden

#203085 Jul 17, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, they both are.
No, they both weren't. I easily demonstrated that.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if it takes a gay pretending to be hetero to have a child.
No pretending was necessary. I was gay through the entire process of having children.

And I stopped pretending to be hetero around the age of 16 when I realized that ugly people like you have big mouths, but don't at all represent the normal people of society. You're a coward and a c*nt and completely insignificant.

Smile.
We Sers

Monrovia, CA

#203086 Jul 17, 2013
Wheezer's unite

About the fools blog, here.

Location hidden

#203087 Jul 17, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like these 'troll-posts':
At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior.
Anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Ss couples will only ever be a mutually sterile, duplicate gendered half of marriage.
ss marriage is an oxymoron.
A troll is someone who attacks the messenger rather than the message. Something both VV and you just did.
Smile.
\

Everyone of these bumper sticker, fundie, illiterately crafted talking points has been debunked numerous times.

You have no argument. You're a desperate fool and an ugly c*nt.

While we know that your little house of worship operates on the philosophy that repetition creates truth, here in the real world that isn't the case.

Smile.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#203088 Jul 17, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they both weren't. I easily demonstrated that.
<quoted text>
No pretending was necessary. I was gay through the entire process of having children.
And I stopped pretending to be hetero around the age of 16 when I realized that ugly people like you have big mouths, but don't at all represent the normal people of society. You're a coward and a c*nt and completely insignificant.
Smile.
I work with a very nice lady in a same sex marriage with twins, biologically hers as well.

She has commented to me that her wife also wants to, but right now they have their hands full with the twins.:)

Nice people

Location hidden

#203091 Jul 17, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen troll
You donít get to define my marriage, or anyone elseís. Your opinion is totally worthless
A marriage is a legal contract, recognized by our government and laws.
Same sex couples are legally married and recognized on the state and federal level.
You donít get to define their mirages either, you are not that important.
You can define your own, but that is where it stops
I defined nothing.

Social science defines the essence of marriage as a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

That is why you shifted from claiming the essence if marriage was a contract, to the fallacious accusation that I was trying to define your marriage.

Location hidden

#203093 Jul 17, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>\
Everyone of these bumper sticker, fundie, illiterately crafted talking points has been debunked numerous times.
You have no argument. You're a desperate fool and an ugly c*nt.
While we know that your little house of worship operates on the philosophy that repetition creates truth, here in the real world that isn't the case.
Smile.
I've never seen a single one of those statements as a bumper sticker, and I'm sure fundies would take serious exception with them too.

In fact, they are basic truths of science. But if you have seen bumper stickers with those statements on them, please let me know, I'd like to get some.

Interesting that your ignorant bigotry mistakes science facts for religion. Got a hate problem, do t you?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#203094 Jul 17, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I defined nothing.
Social science defines the essence of marriage as a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
That is why you shifted from claiming the essence if marriage was a contract, to the fallacious accusation that I was trying to define your marriage.
I am not giving an opinion

a marriage is a legal contract, recognized in this country on the state and federal level.

I am not going to define my own marriage by your personal definitions ( what a nightmare ), or Warren Jeffís definition ( defines marriage as an excuse to molest children on religious grounds), or anyone elseís definition.

The only common thread is the legal contract recognized on the state and federal level.

It doesnít matter if you comprehend that or not, it is a fact.

Same Sex couples are married, and recognized on the state and federal level.

They win, you lost
Cartoons

Monrovia, CA

#203095 Jul 17, 2013
When did they bring back running man cartoons?

Location hidden

#203096 Jul 17, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't played dumb at all. That would be you dear. You're the one presenting non-existent statistics and "facts", not me. Don't get all bent out of shape because I'm able to call you on your intentional deceitfulness.
<quoted text>
No honeypie, only the fundamentalists (who are a very small faction of society) agree with you, and no one really gives a rat's ass what those people think about anything. They are hypocritical liars like yourself.
<quoted text>
No hon, it isn't. That's why no child health experts agree with your completely unfounded and unsupported statement. I'm quite sure that those experts would just think your an angry c*nt like I do.
Smile!
<quoted text>
No dear, actually the "woman" recognized what wonderful parents we would be and went out of her way to volunteer her time before we ever thought of asking. And my husband and I DO have a child, two actually. Not a damn thing you can do about it but continue to be a raving bitch and stomping your feet and pouting.
Smile c*nt!
<quoted text>
Would you like some cheese to go with your whine hon?
<quoted text>
I'm sure you are. But I have no problem looking them in the eye. I also have no problem using posts like yours to demonstrate to them the utter ugliness, hypocrisy and pure lunacy of fundamentalist Christians.
Thank you for being such an ugly c*nt.
I'm guessing on Mother's Day YOU got the honors and not the woman who abandoned her children?
Gustavo

San Pedro, CA

#203099 Jul 17, 2013
sheesh wrote:
<quoted text>
What alibi? That isn't my explanation dum dum. What I wrote were facts. Try learning the difference.
Fact: Trayvon had been to the store (evidence exists to support this).
Fact: He was returning to his father's residence, ergo he wasn't trespassing. That sums up what he was doing.
Fact: Zimmerman was told to not follow Trayvon.
Fact: Zimmerman continued to follow him well beyond the point he was instructed to back off.
Fact: Trayvon had a history of unacceptable behavior. He had two suspensions under his belt. One for possession of stolen jewelry and a "burglary tool" and one for possession of an empty plastic bag with pot residue and a pipe.
Fact: Zimmerman had a violent past. Two resisting arrest events one deemed non-violent and one deemed violent and one domestic violence. All three swept inexplicably under the rug. Also a fact: his father was a judge.
I wouldn't want either of them in my neighborhood.
Simple enough for you?
Speaking of lies, you insisted Trayvon was trespassing. He wasn't as I pointed out earlier. Unless you think being in your parent's neighborhood is trespassing.
I suspect your reply won't rebut any of the above facts, it'll just be more childish garbage. You've got nothing of substance to say.
George Z. was only protecting his residence, that is why he followed Trayvon. This was a private, gated community and Trayvons parents did NOT reside there family and friends made it up. Fact is Trayvon became violent when asked a simple question. Instead of answering in a civil manner he bacame very agitated instead of just answering the question, Trayvon was so agiteated that he got into Georges face and hit him with a left hook, the rest is self defense on Georges part, too bad for Trayvon, this is one caper he failed at it was just a matter of time. This is just the way young black boys handle their business and this is why there is so much violence around. Their motto is: put the blame some where esle. Bottom line is that the jury tried extreamly hare to find something George did wrong, and after 16 hrs of deliberation they couldn't end of story. Oh it is hilarious that Trayvons parents and friends were positive that Trayvon did no wrong as if they were there the entire time , just like yourself you were there right? you sound like you have been in trouble with the cops before you idiot. Go FK yourself.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#203100 Jul 17, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really, now I just get bored reading your antagonistic posts.
Don't read 'em.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#203101 Jul 17, 2013
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't feed a troll it dies.
We keep trying it with Big D but he's still alive.
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#203102 Jul 17, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing on Mother's Day YOU got the honors and not the woman who abandoned her children?
Do you get flowers on mothers day?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#203103 Jul 17, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you really assert that the basic essence of marriage is a contract?
Yes he did. Nice, eh?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#203104 Jul 17, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
A troll is someone that attacks the messenger letting you know that Same sex marriage is legal, recognized on both the state and federal level.
Too funny!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abandoned Insane Asylum In Hemet.... (Jun '09) 3 hr the enforcer 59
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 6 hr papersup 15,974
Many Sonic Booms or Earthquakes Felt in Menifee? (Jan '10) 11 hr fedup 28
Transportation plays a big role at home and reg... 11 hr fedup 2
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 17 hr memo maddnes 5,020
8/27/2013 tuesday around 2:15pm state and menlo... (Aug '13) 21 hr hahahaha 14
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Mon punch tips 7,935
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
•••

Hemet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hemet People Search