Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 8,799)

Showing posts 175,961 - 175,980 of199,116
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>I did not know that trespassing in a gated community carried a death sentence.
You get violent, sometimes it ends up you get dead. You'd better think about that before you get violent. It's a simple concept really.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>What a putz.
Great argument you have there, loser. "What a putz" Priceless!

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>So you agree that if man has more than one wife, and children by all of his wives they all should be on welfare. Well that's really going to add a hardship to local and state governments. Same sex marriage does not do that.
Sooooo....we'll call them "baby's mommas", instead of wives.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>What you gonna do roll over my foot? Frankie please don't run over my foot. What a putz. When did trespassing in a gated community result in a death sentence?????
Lets see. I saw this guy walking down my street, he had a hoddie on, I figured he was heading to rob the gas station so I shot him. Its morons like you that make the rest of us gun owners suffer.
You get violent, you might end up getting dead. You ridicule that statement but it's true. As we have seen.
Just like a repub

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Javier Sanchez, a top aide to Minnesota Republican wacko. Michele Bachmann, has been charged with thefts that police say took place in a House office building.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>What you gonna do roll over my foot? Frankie please don't run over my foot. What a putz. When did trespassing in a gated community result in a death sentence?????
Lets see. I saw this guy walking down my street, he had a hoddie on, I figured he was heading to rob the gas station so I shot him. Its morons like you that make the rest of us gun owners suffer.
You conveniently left out the part where hoodie repeatedly slammed Zimmerman's head into the concrete.
Spring

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Javier Sanchez, a top aide to Minnesota Republican wacko. Michele Bachmann, has been charged with thefts that police say took place in a House office building.

Stealing from a small business owner, typical of what republican's are doing all over America teach them a lesson and reject them at the polls this fall and spring of next year.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooooo....we'll call them "baby's mommas", instead of wives.
Exactly. That's how Jizzy wants it. Welfare baby mommas instead of wives. Great post.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>LOL HEY RIZZO Rock has a hard one for you. I bet he is all moist.
Is this your best argument against marriage equality Jizzy? Or do you want to give it another shot trying harder? I suggest the latter.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Frankie says shoot him, if he was wearing a hoodie
Liar.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Dose it have to be about Zimmerman? I said when did trespassing in a gated community carry a death sentence? If I punch someone in the mouth, does that mean I should be shot?
Frankies law
You walk on my grass, I can shoot you
You walk on my side of the street I can shoot you.
If I get drunk in a bar and I think you are gay, I can shoot you.
You look like you are going to rob a gas station, I can shoot you.
If you disagree with me I can shoot you.
And you morons cant figure out why there are gun laws.
If you punch someone in the mouth you might get shot. So don't cry if you do. Don't want to get shot? Don't punch anyone in the mouth. It's a simple concept really. If more people learned it, less people would get shot.

An armed society is a polite society.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Frankie's law, no matter what I win. No matter what proof is given I win. Even when I have lost, I will still claim victory.
What a putz. Hey Frank same sex marriage is now legal in California, and Polygamy is not. Now lets hear it one more time. Polygamy was the main argument in Prop 8.
Thing is I win because you offer no proof why polygamy should be illegal. Only hateful bigotry and ignorance.
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>I did not know that trespassing in a gated community carried a death sentence.
It does when you attack someone! So that's two mistakes the little boy made.
Gustavo

Harbor City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
With out skipping any of the details, I would really like to hear how you would have handled that night!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Guns don't kill people you putz, its the idiot with his finger on the trigger. Its stupid people like you that create the need for gun laws.
What a putz, if someone punches me I can shoot them.
I didn't say that. Stop lying. I said if you punch someone in the face, don't be real surprised if he shoots you. If you don't want to get shot, there's less chance of it if you don't punch people in the face.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>If I really felt that the kid was up to no good, I would have let the cops handle it. After all its their job.
That's what he should have done but he didn't. It got violent. TM ended up dead.

Zimmerman received a very fair trial and was found not guilty of any crime. Accept it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Child rape and Abuse, welfare abuse are not reasons? What kind of twisted azz freak are you?
DO NOT come around my grand daughters!
Are they reasons to prevent any marriage? Don't be stupid. Blaming those crimes on poly marriage is outrageously bigoted and ignorant.

What harm would a marriage of three consenting atheist men cause you? Why shouldn't it be allowed? You never answer, you just say Frankie's gay or something equally stupid.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>The correct action should have been as follows.
Zimmerman, stays away, follows at a distance, contacts police, reports activity.
But did he do that ? No he confronted the kid. a fight ensues, teenager is shot and killed.
Yes he was defending himself. Yes there was a fight. Did it need to happen??????
Why didn't Zimmerman follow police instructions????
Guns don't kill people, its the morons who are holding the gun.
He is dumb. He is not a murderer. Sorry for you but it has been proven in a court of law. Accept it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Child rape and Abuse, welfare abuse are not reasons? What kind of twisted azz freak are you?
That's right. They are not reasons to prevent people not guilty of those crimes from marrying.

If someone in a monogamous marriage commits those crimes do you outlaw monogamous marriage?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Poof wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankie Rizzo
Union City, CA
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
1 hr ago
Judged:
You get violent, you might end up getting dead. You ridicule that statement but it's true. As we have seen.
If some one punches you, then its ok to bust a cap on em right? That's what you said.
It's not murder to shoot someone in self defense. Just ask the jury moron. But no need. It's in the news. Even MSNBC!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 175,961 - 175,980 of199,116
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hemet Discussions

Search the Hemet Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 7 hr Pack coal in deep 7,328
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 7 hr Hole 15,676
Recall papers served on 3 Hemet council members 11 hr Hemet is good 18
Single men in Hemet 15 hr lee 13
mobile home parks mismanagement, crime. (Jan '11) Tue POOHMNGR 12
Temecula: Three men arrested in connection with... Mon cuntakinte 6
Section 8 people Apr 21 Right 9
•••

Fire Weather Watch for Riverside County was issued at April 24 at 1:32AM PDT

•••
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
Hemet Dating