Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
175,801 - 175,820 of 200,593 Comments Last updated 9 hrs ago
Mikey

Glendale, CA

#202828 Jul 16, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
"He'll not 'toe tappin' with you." doesn't really work, does it? And, if I was closeted, would that make you happy? To call me "g4y"? Implication being that misery loves company?
Actually it does, whether you alter and take my post out of context or not..No, I really hope you're not gay. I wouldn't wish an arrogant piece of sh*t like you on any one, well maybe that asstroll Frankie. BTW no implication of anything, but go ahead be miserable.
Mikey

Glendale, CA

#202829 Jul 16, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Right there is an excellent example of the incredible childish stupidity of the Stains.
There's no way I can possibly know the population of a planet. But when they walk by me on the street or appear on TV, I can see them.
LOL Paranoid rantings of a bigot! Actually Pappy, it's YOU who looks dumber than sh*t...told you, you should read.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#202831 Jul 16, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Regarding your comments, 1-7; you're wrong.
Gay parents provide excellent care to children. If they did not, then the courts and laws of this country would IMMEDIATELY REQUIRE that children in families headed by same-sex couples be removed and placed in foster care.
There are enough anti-LGBT organizations out there who would take gay adoptions to various courts and PROVE, using your "studies", that LGBT individuals are not fit to raise children.
And if the courts and lawmakers agreed with organizations, Departments of Human Services and private adoption agencies would not be allowed to place children in the homes of gays and lesbians.
That has yet to happen. Why do you think that is?
Do you think it's because our meager numbers of LGBT citizens in this country hold such massive political power that we're able to force the continuation of gay adoptions?
I'll tell you why it hasn't happened. Your "studies" are so flawed that no court system or legislative proposal would stand a chance in hell of being made law.
Unlike you, I base my comments on REAL WORLD observation and not on one or two studies that can easily be ripped to shreds by a first-year student of psychology, sociology, or research scientist.
Wow! An arbitrary judgement of 'wrong'. That the defense of a mature person...

Sorry queen, at this point, my points stand.

Based on your reasoning, the government has removed children in all homes they are at risk in. Really

As to the studies used to excuse depriving a child of one parent gender and placing them in the riskiest default setting, they are the ones debunked as deceptive and unscientific. The one gays slander has been vindicated. Moreover, it simply validates what countless studies have validated for default families.

Example: Children in a home absent a father are FIVE times more likely to get in trouble with the law. You suggest being a lesbian eradicates that danger. The claim would be hilariously stupid if the victim wasn't a child.

You base your opinion on deceitful ignorant bigotry.
Mikey

Glendale, CA

#202832 Jul 16, 2013
Irving wrote:
"Two" documented rage stains appear within 2 minutes of each other on approximately 4:40 AM California time?
What are the odds?
Greater odds than you using the same name, skid mark.
laughing man

UK

#202833 Jul 16, 2013
Reverend Stain wrote:
<quoted text>
Greater odds than you using the same name, skid mark.
Hater!!!!
bigot racist phobe

UK

#202834 Jul 16, 2013
"Repetition, the argument of idiots."

Where's the Stain who said that? Come out for your Oscar.
Mikey

Glendale, CA

#202835 Jul 16, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Hater!!!!
Aww, not in general..just you POS.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#202836 Jul 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on your reasoning, the government has removed children in all homes they are at risk in.
Of course not, they have not removed them from yours. You certainly want the power to remove them from others, but that will not happen.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#202837 Jul 16, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not, they have not removed them from yours. You certainly want the power to remove them from others, but that will not happen.
You continue to lie. I've never demanded any such thing.

However, you can rest your worried idiocy, we are empty nesters. Our two sons and ten plus foster kids are all doing just fine as adults.

Interesting how reality keeps colliding with your views...

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#202838 Jul 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't interested in understanding, let alone capable.
When you present something worth understanding, I'll extend my interest. But I certainly have no interest in your fundie-twirling bumper sticker talking point nonsense that is all completely irrelevant. You know, like your fascination with sterility and anal sex.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn you are one dumb idiot.
Damn you are one moronic c*nt.
Juror B37

Monrovia, CA

#202839 Jul 16, 2013
Trial for Zimmerman juror: He shouldn't have gotten out of that car he was told by POLICE dispatcher to sit tight, REAK police were on their way.

Location hidden

#202840 Jul 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Needless to say, all this only exposes the evil offense homosexuals are perpetrating on marriage, family and children.
I love it when fundies use big words like "perpetrating"! They love words that sound sinister!!! Such a tired routine!!

You've exposed nothing you moronic cur. All you do is cite non-existent research (that's called "lying", an act your god despises), obsess over other people's sex (creepy), denigrate adoptive parents (that's called sowing discord, an act your god despises), and pretend that mutual procreation has some sort of value as it relates to marriage.

As noted previously, you've exposed nothing, other than your bigotry. In other words, you've fulfilled every stereotype of a fundamentalist Christian.

Smile be-atch.

Location hidden

#202841 Jul 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Last time I checked, it takes a hetero sexual couple to make a child. I take back my statement in point three. THIS is the most idiotic assertion you've made!
Well, then you should check more often. I'm a homosexual man, and I have two children, both biological and I have never been part of a hetero sexual couple. Ever.

Gay people aren't sterile. Not all children are created through sex. How and when children are made is still completely irrelevant, not to mention none of your f*cking business. But don't let facts stop you from your fundie-twirling. The more you talk about procreation, the funnier your desperation is everyone reading your bullshyt.

The only one making idiotic assertions is you c*nt. As always.

(I can't wait! Now this agitative, piece-of-shyt coward will respond by attempting to denigrate my family and my children. Christian fundies are such lovely people!)
Star seventy two

Monrovia, CA

#202842 Jul 16, 2013
Another reason why your taxes are so high in Glendora, California.

Glendora, California city hall employees have Fallen Victim to Jail Inmate Phone Scam, victim to being duped into dialing *72, which forwards all incoming calls to prison inmates.

Location hidden

#202843 Jul 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! You talking about reality is about the same as a Fred Phelps talking about harmony.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#202844 Jul 16, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the point, the point is you want the power to decide who can raise children and who cannot.... if you have that power, then so do we, and you won’t like that one little bit.
I personally am not for that kind of “big government”
we know that you are for the pol pot kind of “big government”

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#202845 Jul 16, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, then you should check more often. I'm a homosexual man, and I have two children, both biological and I have never been part of a hetero sexual couple. Ever.
Gay people aren't sterile. Not all children are created through sex. How and when children are made is still completely irrelevant, not to mention none of your f*cking business. But don't let facts stop you from your fundie-twirling. The more you talk about procreation, the funnier your desperation is everyone reading your bullshyt.
The only one making idiotic assertions is you c*nt. As always.
(I can't wait! Now this agitative, piece-of-shyt coward will respond by attempting to denigrate my family and my children. Christian fundies are such lovely people!)
Do your children have DNA from you and your homosexual lover? Or just you? Or just your homosexual lover?

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#202846 Jul 16, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
As in your the biological father?
Gay people aren't sterile
True, but they still require interaction on some level, with a member of the opposite sex, in order for procreation to take place.
. Not all children are created through sex. How and when children are made is still completely irrelevant, not to mention none of your f*cking business.
Do not assume its irrelevant to the children. There is a, unspoken at times, desire for one to know who their biological parents are, even to connect with them if at all possible. Granted no every child conceived ART feels this way, but enough do for it to be a legitimate concern.
But don't let facts stop you from your fundie-twirling. The more you talk about procreation, the funnier your desperation is everyone reading your bullshyt.
The only one making idiotic assertions is you c*nt. As always
Don't let facts stop YOU from your Glibtee-twirling.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#202847 Jul 16, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You continue to lie. I've never demanded any such thing.
However, you can rest your worried idiocy, we are empty nesters. Our two sons and ten plus foster kids are all doing just fine as adults.
The reality is, same sex marriage is legal, recognized both on the state and federal level, that children are being raised by same sex couples.

And that your bigotry and ignorance is failing to achieve the tynary you so desperately desire.:)
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#202848 Jul 16, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it does, whether you alter and take my post out of context or not..No, I really hope you're not gay. I wouldn't wish an arrogant piece of sh*t like you on any one, well maybe that asstroll Frankie. BTW no implication of anything, but go ahead be miserable.
Too funny! You wish I was gay. Priceless! Just priceless.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 9 hr go away 5,007
Riverside County:Tap Water Taste and Smell Unpl... 13 hr james marple 50
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 18 hr lazy posts 15,963
Black People in Hemet (Jan '10) Fri Kandy 476
Debate: Ferguson - Hemet, CA Fri Go Blue Forever 5
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Thu Tank ever 7,926
The Waterfalls (May '09) Aug 28 Chris 20
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
Hemet Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hemet Jobs