Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#202849 Jul 16, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Paranoid rantings of a bigot! Actually Pappy, it's YOU who looks dumber than sh*t...told you, you should read.
No, it's you.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#202850 Jul 16, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Do your children have DNA from you and your homosexual lover? Or just you? Or just your homosexual lover?
My husband and my children are genetically linked to both of us.

Was their a reason for your intimately creepy question? Does it make a difference to the state and the state's recognition? Or is it simply that you think it somehow "stings" us homosexuals when you pretend this issue has relevance? Let me assure you it doesn't hurt us in any way. It simply reveals what a petty person you are.

Oh, and Ricky, since I already said they were biologically mine, that should be an indicator that they have my DNA. Is there a reason you continually display your stupidity?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#202851 Jul 16, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Greater odds than you using the same name, skid mark.
Bigot!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#202852 Jul 16, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww, not in general..just you POS.
What not me too?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#202853 Jul 16, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not, they have not removed them from yours. You certainly want the power to remove them from others, but that will not happen.
Hater!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#202854 Jul 16, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
When you present something worth understanding, I'll extend my interest. But I certainly have no interest in your fundie-twirling bumper sticker talking point nonsense that is all completely irrelevant. You know, like your fascination with sterility and anal sex.
<quoted text>
Damn you are one moronic c*nt.
I'm not interested! he said, interested.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#202855 Jul 16, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Christian fundies are such lovely people!)
You're a real picnic yourself spice cake.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#202856 Jul 16, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when fundies use big words like "perpetrating"! They love words that sound sinister!!! Such a tired routine!!
You've exposed nothing you moronic cur. All you do is cite non-existent research (that's called "lying", an act your god despises), obsess over other people's sex (creepy), denigrate adoptive parents (that's called sowing discord, an act your god despises), and pretend that mutual procreation has some sort of value as it relates to marriage.
As noted previously, you've exposed nothing, other than your bigotry. In other words, you've fulfilled every stereotype of a fundamentalist Christian.
Smile be-atch.
:)
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#202857 Jul 16, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, then you should check more often. I'm a homosexual man, and I have two children, both biological and I have never been part of a hetero sexual couple. Ever.
Real proud of you fruitloops. Real proud!

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#202858 Jul 16, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
As in your the biological father?
No, as in the biological mother. Jeesus you are so damn stupid.
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
True, but they still require interaction on some level, with a member of the opposite sex, in order for procreation to take place.
No shyt Sherlock! Interaction doesn't require sex as stupid KiMare stated. And I was gay the entire time.
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not assume its irrelevant to the children.
Right after you don't assume that it is relevant to children.
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a, unspoken at times,
yawn. Translation: I want to pretend something exists but I have nothing to support it so I'll just call it "unspoken at times".

You fundies are ridiculous. This is why I typically skip over your posts. Just a bunch of "might", "what if", "could be" nonsense.
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
desire for one to know who their biological parents are, even to connect with them if at all possible.
Yawn. Your concern for my children's connections is touching.
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Granted no every child conceived ART feels this way, but enough do for it to be a legitimate concern.
<quoted text>
Enough do? How much is enough? Where is this statistic housed?

The only legitimate concern when it relates to children is that they are loved, supported and nurtured in a positive environment.

[QUOTE who="Pietro Armando"]<quoted text>
Don't let facts stop YOU from your Glibtee-twirling.
Facts? You mean like the fact that procreation isn't a requirement of marriage, and that gay people aren't sterile? Those kind of facts?

You're ridiculous.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#202859 Jul 16, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! You talking about reality is about the same as a Fred Phelps talking about harmony.
No it's not. You're getting very silly now. Calm down.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#202860 Jul 16, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
The reality is, same sex marriage is legal, recognized both on the state and federal level, that children are being raised by same sex couples.
And that your bigotry and ignorance is failing to achieve the tynary you so desperately desire.:)
"tynary". Too funny!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#202861 Jul 16, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
My husband and my children are genetically linked to both of us.
Was their a reason for your intimately creepy question? Does it make a difference to the state and the state's recognition? Or is it simply that you think it somehow "stings" us homosexuals when you pretend this issue has relevance? Let me assure you it doesn't hurt us in any way. It simply reveals what a petty person you are.
Oh, and Ricky, since I already said they were biologically mine, that should be an indicator that they have my DNA. Is there a reason you continually display your stupidity?
Aw, don't be so mysterious. How do you two lovebirds have biological children together? You're both men.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#202862 Jul 16, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
The reality is, same sex marriage is legal, recognized both on the state and federal level, that children are being raised by same sex couples.
Children are raised in a variety of non nuclear family settings, including plural marriage families. Sounds like u just offered another reason for legal plural marriage.

And that your bigotry and ignorance is failing to achieve the tynary you so desperately desire.:)
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#202864 Jul 16, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Do your children have DNA from you and your homosexual lover? Or just you? Or just your homosexual lover?
It's all very mysterious. Perhaps his husband boinked his sister?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#202866 Jul 16, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
The reality is, you said this thread is "moot". So that makes your angry rants moot. No?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#202867 Jul 16, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
...You're ridiculous.
Joanie said, ridiculously.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#202868 Jul 16, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, as in the biological mother.
I knew it, you've been the "little woman" all along.
Jeesus you are so damn stupid.
That sounds like fundie words....."Jeesus" that is. Are u a closet fundie?
No shyt Sherlock! Interaction doesn't require sex as stupid KiMare stated. And I was gay the entire time.
Never said it did, You can still where your rainbow underboss and have sex with a woman.
Right after you don't assume that it is relevant to children.
Uhhhhhh......huh....that would explain the various websites set up by children created via ART seeking the very answers u are dismissive of.
yawn. Translation: I want to pretend something exists but I have nothing to support it so I'll just call it "unspoken at times".
http://anonymousus.org/about/index.php
Facts? You mean like the fact that procreation isn't a requirement of marriage, and that gay people aren't sterile? Those kind of facts?
You're ridiculous.
Yes those, and more. Like gay/lesbian people do marry people of the opposite sex, and form nuclear families, that mothers AND fathers are important to their children and vice versa, that 30 plus state understand the link between procreation and marriage so well it encouraged them to constitutionally define marriage as a union of one man and one woman.....

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#202869 Jul 16, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when fundies use big words like "perpetrating"! They love words that sound sinister!!! Such a tired routine!!
You've exposed nothing you moronic cur. All you do is cite non-existent research (that's called "lying", an act your god despises), obsess over other people's sex (creepy), denigrate adoptive parents (that's called sowing discord, an act your god despises), and pretend that mutual procreation has some sort of value as it relates to marriage.
As noted previously, you've exposed nothing, other than your bigotry. In other words, you've fulfilled every stereotype of a fundamentalist Christian.
Smile be-atch.
Gay troll ad homoan attack

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#202870 Jul 16, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>What does Polygamy have to do with same sex marriage???
What does "same sex" have to do with marriage? Ask Big D, he offered an argument t for plural marriage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
San JacintoUnlock parks, San Jacinto residents say 2 hr mary 2
Debate: Marijuana - Winchester, CA (Sep '10) 16 hr Pink 11
corruption with Riverside county CPS Fri SAD BUT TRUE 11
How come all Hemet sex offenders addresses aren... (Dec '08) Thu lARRY mILLER9626 12
Review: R G Deck Coatings Inc Thu Annonymous 1
San Jacinto Woman Accused of Stabbing Boyfriend... Dec 24 lupita garcia 1
One of Two Suspects Arrested in Jack-in-the-Box... Dec 23 Amazed 12

Winter Storm Watch for Riverside County was issued at December 28 at 1:06PM PST

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hemet News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hemet