Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
175,681 - 175,700 of 200,332 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
An oxymorom like 'gay marriage'.
Hon, that's not an oxymorom[sic], it's a non-existent thing. There is only marriage. Those of gay people and those of straight people are exactly the same institution.

But don't let facts get in the way of you publically displaying your stupidity.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
There aren't statistics for the number of slaves throughout the world during the eons that slavery was a legal practice. But I'm going to guess that the percentage of slaves worldwide was larger than the percentage of illegal slavery now.
And when I said "virtually eliminated" I was referring to those who are still in illegal bondage.
I'm not a moron. I am keenly aware of slavery today.
So, you merely "erred" by omission of quantification or qualification? Pethky detailth...

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell it to these two men, if you dare:
http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2013/07/a-perfect-...
They are afraid of hearing the truth?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
ss couples will never ever be more than a mutually sterile, duplicate gendered half of marriage.
A defective failure of mating behavior.
Clearly not equal to marriage.
Bumper sticker repetition. The argument of idiots.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
...I'm not a moron...
He said, moronically.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a heads up, lies don't cover up your ugly ass.
More sowing discord. Your god despises your actions. He finds you to be vile.

Proverbs 6:16-19

Enjoy hell. Smile.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because there are more people that at anytime in history.
The difference that you try and overlook is that before there were civil battles, it was legal. Slavery is currently not legal in any country. While you are right that it still occurs, and the numbers would vary depending upon how you classify it, the fact remains that it is NOT acceptable, where in the past it was.
<quoted text>
No kumquat, the REAL "IDIOT" distortion is that anything at all has been imposed on marriage. THAT is an idiotic statement. It holds absolutely no truth. Absolutely nothing has been IMPOSED on marriage.
Oh, and another REAL "IDIOTIC" distortion would be that anyone at all made a comparison between marriage and slavery.
As always, your comprehension skills suck, and your intentional deceitfulness has been presented.
Now please, do hurry along with some more of your ridiculous fundamentalist bumper sticker arguments. The sheeple just love them, you know, cause they are the only ones stupid enough to think there is any sense to them.
<quoted text>
You are an intentionally deceitful, agitative c*nt. Your god finds your actions despicable. The rest of us just recognize how pathetic you are.
"Your God, who by the way doesn't exist, finds your actions despicable."

Priceless!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Recycling exposed lies
You should make this the headline on your profile.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because there are more people that at anytime in history.
(So, you also find fault with VV's words? Cool beans. Oh snap.)
The difference that you try and overlook is that before there were civil battles, it was legal. Slavery is currently not legal in any country. While you are right that it still occurs, and the numbers would vary depending upon how you classify it, the fact remains that it is NOT acceptable, where in the past it was.
(Unless you were one of the unfortunate ones, I doubt that ANY of them found it to be acceptable. However, we are not condoning slavery, we are examining the truthfulness of VV's words)
<quoted text>
No kumquat, the REAL "IDIOT" distortion is that anything at all has been imposed on marriage. THAT is an idiotic statement. It holds absolutely no truth. Absolutely nothing has been IMPOSED on marriage.
(Except, of course, for the tenets of societies.)
Oh, and another REAL "IDIOTIC" distortion would be that anyone at all made a comparison between marriage and slavery.
(Please don't back-pedal now, it's been "made" countless times already, every time one of you Crisco babies mentions Loving V Virginia)
As always, your comprehension skills suck, and your intentional deceitfulness has been presented.
(Hardly)
Now please, do hurry along with some more of your ridiculous fundamentalist bumper sticker arguments. The sheeple just love them, you know, cause they are the only ones stupid enough to think there is any sense to them.
(Are these the same Sheeple that D uses, when referring to the "polls"?)
<quoted text>
You are an intentionally deceitful, agitative c*nt. Your god finds your actions despicable. The rest of us just recognize how pathetic you are.
And you are worse than any that you rant about, laddie. And, while we're here, did his God tell you that, Himself?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. Right?
And any opinions counter to theirs are insults. Of course you can't have an intelligent discussion with people who have that dumb attitude. But you know that. So what the hell, like you say, it's the Springer show! Might as well have some fun with these clowns. Carry on!
Except, here, the "Steve" is called the "Mod". A faceless entity.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
If we are in the business of deciding who is fit to be parents and who is not, then my vote would be to not allow you to raise children.
That level of hatred and bigotry would be a terrible home to be raised in.
Personally I donít think it should be the governments place to decide, but that seems to be the way you want itÖ. then letís take away your rights to raise them.
An ad homoan attack, stupidity followed by a lie.

No one was talking about the government deciding.

I simply and accurately noted that scientific proof has agreed with natures decision: A child is far better with their birth patents than any other.

Idiot
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
So, by denying your children the possibility of religion, you were actually doing them a favor? Saving them the troubles and tribulations of deciding for themselves? How enlightened of you...
I suspect Big D saved his children from ANY independent decisions.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Who gives a goddamn when it comes to kids in regards to marriage?...
Priceless. Just priceless.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Who gives a goddamn when it comes to kids in regards to marriage?
As has been established throughout this entire conversation, married people are not required to have children. People who are unable to or who have no desire to have kids can and do marry.
If you're going to define marriage based on a couple's ability or desire to have children, then you need to halt all marriages between couples who will not have them.
Otherwise, STFU about kids and sterility, etc...
If you're going to argue this issue, you need to come up with a REAL reason for gays not to marry, vag man.
Ssnarky. Testy, one might say..
Pardon, your rage is showing...
And.. "Who gives a goddamn when it comes to kids in regards to ...."? I do, you poof! I care about the kids in everyrespect. Robbing them of basic needs is your's and D's game. Not the rest of us, we care a lot more than you, with your "Who gives a goddamn when it comes to kids in regards to ....." BS.Your true colors have just been unfurled. Hater. Throw another kid under the bus, so that you may have your YumYums. You DO deserve a beating.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
The troll threatens to report you! Priceless. That's why I like these silly jackasses.
Say, does that carry any penalties?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
...Damn you are a vile c*nt....
Likewise.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Better to survive without a brain then without a heart.
Smile c*nt.
Jonah1 said, brainlessly.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The facts disagree with you.
ANY default family falls significantly short of natural families
FACT: There's no such thing as a default family. If you wish to be taken seriously, you will have to stick with reality, not your fundie inspired dream world.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Kids lose when we weaken and destroy marriage and family.
Kids lose when they have bad parents, resulting in a poor family structure. Period. The gender make up of the parents is irrelevant to the success of failure of the family structure.

Save the "destruction" talk, and your fundie-twirling for the sheeple.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
SS couples will only ever be a mutually sterile, duplicate gendered half of marriage. No law will ever change that.
The "sterility" of a ss couple is only important to you. No one else cares. And the "mutual sterility" of ss couples is irrelevant to child rearing.

There's still no such thing as a half marriage, and the law is still not interested in whether a couple mutually procreates or not, nor are any of the following interested in the gender make up of parents:

American Academy of Pediatrics
American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
American Psychiatric Association
American Psychological Association
American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
American Psychoanalytic Association
National Association of Social Workers
Child Welfare League of America
North American Council on Adoptable Children
Canadian Psychological Association

Now, you'll excuse the vast majority of the populace if they take the word of these esteemed organizations and institutions over that of a lonely, pissed off, busy body, internet trolling c*nt.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
...But don't let facts get in the way of you publically displaying your stupidity.
Poor advice. Doesn't work for you either but you still do it.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
When was abortion equated to marriage? By whom, and when? Abortion is a procedure, marriage is an institution. Who exactly has been doing this "equating".
The fact that you can't see the idiocy in your ridiculous propaganda is hilarious. You are a fool.
When were homosexuals equated to marriage? By whom, and when? Homosexuals are people, marriage is an institution. Who exactly has been doing this "equating"?
(Watch as KiMare fundie-twirls around this ridiculous rhetoric!!!)
Oh, and laws aren't motivated, they are ruled upon.
But I will offer up my condolences that you pridefully sit outside the norms of public opionion. I award you the very well deserved Hazel Massery Award of the day. You've earned it!!
<quoted text>
Damn you are a vile c*nt.
<quoted text>
When fundamentalists start holding funeral services for all the millions of miscarriages that occur each year, then we will let you call them babies. Until you treat those occurrences just as you do with those that were birthed, stfu about babies.
<quoted text>
In the case of sterility, the law isn't concerned. Why you are is beyond anyone's guess. Well, actually we all know why you are. Because you dislike gays, but you can't figure out any real reason to treat them differently. Bigotry at it's finest.
Oh, and there's no such thing as a half marriage. Honestly, if your cause is so just, why do you have to be such a liar and so deceitful? The ONLY thing equated to marriage dear, is other marriages. Your dislike of this FACT is completely and utterly irrelevant.
<quoted text>
Yes, and it was all over you and your ilk. You disgust her.
*INSERT SOUNDTRACK HERE*

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Hemet Forum right now

Search the Hemet Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 1 hr float 7,842
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 3 hr Acme Pest Control 15,916
Black Hair salon in hemet 8 hr run 44
Vacationing family loses thousands in bicycle t... Wed Donny B 5
topix needs to remove ads Wed ads 5
Annoying Teachers! (Aug '11) Wed underpaid 72
Illegal immigrants in Menifee Wed thot 13
•••
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
•••

Hemet Jobs

•••