Regarding your comments, 1-7; you're wrong.<quoted text>
1. The Queen of denial once again claiming any point they have no logical response to is 'hate'. You have made it clear, time and time again, the reason, the law, children, history, science, culture and religion, NOTHING will stand against your denial of distinctions
2. Equating a mother and father with any other default situation is like equating sugar and arsenic. Your picture denies the facts: A child outside the natural family is IMMEDIATELY put at a serious disadvantage.
3. Children being protected from a fake marriage is throwing THEM under the bus and denying science??? One of the most idiotic assertions you've made.
Moreover, I have often heard reference to the children to come in wedding ceremonies and blessings. That will never happen to a ss couple, will it.
4. Last time I checked, it takes a hetero sexual couple to make a child. I take back my statement in point three. THIS is the most idiotic assertion you've made!
5. Your knowledge of gay parenting is more accurate than all the studies? Guaranteed??? Damn, it's hard to rate idiotic statements flowing from you at this rate...
In the latest, largest, most scientific study to date, lesbian couples rated LAST out of seven family types, AFTER single parents. GAY COUPLES DIDN'T EVEN REGISTER!!!
6. Closed with an ad homoan attack...
All this BS from the idiot who cursed children...
Needless to say, all this only exposes the evil offense homosexuals are perpetrating on marriage, family and children.
Gay parents provide excellent care to children. If they did not, then the courts and laws of this country would IMMEDIATELY REQUIRE that children in families headed by same-sex couples be removed and placed in foster care.
There are enough anti-LGBT organizations out there who would take gay adoptions to various courts and PROVE, using your "studies", that LGBT individuals are not fit to raise children.
And if the courts and lawmakers agreed with organizations, Departments of Human Services and private adoption agencies would not be allowed to place children in the homes of gays and lesbians.
That has yet to happen. Why do you think that is?
Do you think it's because our meager numbers of LGBT citizens in this country hold such massive political power that we're able to force the continuation of gay adoptions?
I'll tell you why it hasn't happened. Your "studies" are so flawed that no court system or legislative proposal would stand a chance in hell of being made law.
Unlike you, I base my comments on REAL WORLD observation and not on one or two studies that can easily be ripped to shreds by a first-year student of psychology, sociology, or research scientist.