Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
175,661 - 175,680 of 200,602 Comments Last updated 20 hrs ago
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a matter pappy, don't they want to go 'toe tappin' with you. awww..poor little POS
Yucchh. Keep your eyes on your own side.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's funny..a delusional POS thinking they are 'in charge'! but then it sounds like any common bigoted Republican't.
I laugh about it, every time I read one of you P.O.S.'s telling us to "leave if we don't like it"... But, you persist in the delusion.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
There are more slaves now, then at any time in history.
Because there are more people that at anytime in history.

The difference that you try and overlook is that before there were civil battles, it was legal. Slavery is currently not legal in any country. While you are right that it still occurs, and the numbers would vary depending upon how you classify it, the fact remains that it is NOT acceptable, where in the past it was.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
But the real idiotic distortion is imposing a fake, imposter relationship on marriage, and equating that to the battle against slavery.
No kumquat, the REAL "IDIOT" distortion is that anything at all has been imposed on marriage. THAT is an idiotic statement. It holds absolutely no truth. Absolutely nothing has been IMPOSED on marriage.

Oh, and another REAL "IDIOTIC" distortion would be that anyone at all made a comparison between marriage and slavery.

As always, your comprehension skills suck, and your intentional deceitfulness has been presented.

Now please, do hurry along with some more of your ridiculous fundamentalist bumper sticker arguments. The sheeple just love them, you know, cause they are the only ones stupid enough to think there is any sense to them.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a shameless reprobate.
You are an intentionally deceitful, agitative c*nt. Your god finds your actions despicable. The rest of us just recognize how pathetic you are.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Closed cases wrote:
Other business owners have also complained about the police how they have been slow to respond to some of their complaints and that nothing had been done about any of them.
Records obtained for the 12 cases show that none were solved but all were closed. That sees to be the common way Glendora PD handles their cases?
Or that's ho their told to run the department by the cities political handlers.
Just like the "Black Panther/voter intimidation" case... Justice seems to be selective.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
The sh!tasses think that they own the joint...
I know. Right?

And any opinions counter to theirs are insults. Of course you can't have an intelligent discussion with people who have that dumb attitude. But you know that. So what the hell, like you say, it's the Springer show! Might as well have some fun with these clowns. Carry on!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Feathers wrote:
So many bigot's that hate people of different skin color seem to live in Glendora, California.
KKK capital of the foothills?
This reminds me of my neighbors who live on Oak Glen Rd they are very prejudice and send me up the roof with their filthy mouths.
I wonder what social organization and church they belong to here in Glendora, California?
They tend to flock together like birds of a feather, too.
Every race has trash, even mine. I prefer to look, not at race, but at individuals. This way, I am less disappointed...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
WWwweell, if he bores you, you are free to leave. We don't own you (except routinely). You can go.
"You bore me." "Well" said, boringly.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I know children with ultra-religious bigoted and ignorant parents that have a lot of questions, regrets. It is reasonable to think that their lives were diminished by the tynary of religion.
So, by denying your children the possibility of religion, you were actually doing them a favor? Saving them the troubles and tribulations of deciding for themselves? How enlightened of you...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Married heterosexuals have destroyed marriage and family for years.
So now you're gonna fix it? Priceless.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The facts disagree with you.
ANY default family falls significantly short of natural families
Kids lose when we weaken and destroy marriage and family.
SS couples will only ever be a mutually sterile, duplicate gendered half of marriage. No law will ever change that.
Who gives a goddamn when it comes to kids in regards to marriage?

As has been established throughout this entire conversation, married people are not required to have children. People who are unable to or who have no desire to have kids can and do marry.

If you're going to define marriage based on a couple's ability or desire to have children, then you need to halt all marriages between couples who will not have them.

Otherwise, STFU about kids and sterility, etc...

If you're going to argue this issue, you need to come up with a REAL reason for gays not to marry, vag man.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
The name is Randy. The poster from Wooster, Ohio. Multiple bannings. I think that they'll know my name. Don't forget to name the abused party.
The troll threatens to report you! Priceless. That's why I like these silly jackasses.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, and a little sad...
Yeah, sad for him. But fun for us!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell it to these two men, if you dare:
http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2013/07/a-perfect-...
OK, I'll tell you what: I'm glad that they had found some happiness, I'm not all cold-hearted bastid. I would agree to 1/2 the states having SSM be legal, and 1/2 not, that way, the rest of us could have a choice deciding how our piece of society would look. Cool?
P.S. My mom died of ALS. It sucked. Hearing him was like listening to her. A beautiful British accent, reduced.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
If we are in the business of deciding who is fit to be parents and who is not, then my vote would be to not allow you to raise children.
That level of hatred and bigotry would be a terrible home to be raised in.
Personally I donít think it should be the governments place to decide, but that seems to be the way you want itÖ. then letís take away your rights to raise them.
OK. And I would remove your rights to same, based upon your denial of matters spiritual. robbery. Let's decide who is perfect, ok?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Like abortion, homosexuals have been equated to marriage, not based on reality, but on a manipulation of the law motivated by public opinion, not reality.
When was abortion equated to marriage? By whom, and when? Abortion is a procedure, marriage is an institution. Who exactly has been doing this "equating".

The fact that you can't see the idiocy in your ridiculous propaganda is hilarious. You are a fool.

When were homosexuals equated to marriage? By whom, and when? Homosexuals are people, marriage is an institution. Who exactly has been doing this "equating"?

(Watch as KiMare fundie-twirls around this ridiculous rhetoric!!!)

Oh, and laws aren't motivated, they are ruled upon.

But I will offer up my condolences that you pridefully sit outside the norms of public opionion. I award you the very well deserved Hazel Massery Award of the day. You've earned it!!
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn you are stupid.
Damn you are a vile c*nt.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
In the case of abortion, a woman's right to her body costs a baby the right to their life.
When fundamentalists start holding funeral services for all the millions of miscarriages that occur each year, then we will let you call them babies. Until you treat those occurrences just as you do with those that were birthed, stfu about babies.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
In the recent case, a mutually sterile, duplicate gendered half of marriage is equated to marriage.
In the case of sterility, the law isn't concerned. Why you are is beyond anyone's guess. Well, actually we all know why you are. Because you dislike gays, but you can't figure out any real reason to treat them differently. Bigotry at it's finest.

Oh, and there's no such thing as a half marriage. Honestly, if your cause is so just, why do you have to be such a liar and so deceitful? The ONLY thing equated to marriage dear, is other marriages. Your dislike of this FACT is completely and utterly irrelevant.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Lady Justice just threw up.
Yes, and it was all over you and your ilk. You disgust her.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you survive without a brain?
Better to survive without a brain then without a heart.

Smile c*nt.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Ssorry that you lost a good friend. And, that was good advice.
:-D
It was really profound advice and I still carry it with me. Bravery is not the absence of fear, it's the mastery of it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
An oxymorom like 'gay marriage'.
Hon, that's not an oxymorom[sic], it's a non-existent thing. There is only marriage. Those of gay people and those of straight people are exactly the same institution.

But don't let facts get in the way of you publically displaying your stupidity.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
There aren't statistics for the number of slaves throughout the world during the eons that slavery was a legal practice. But I'm going to guess that the percentage of slaves worldwide was larger than the percentage of illegal slavery now.
And when I said "virtually eliminated" I was referring to those who are still in illegal bondage.
I'm not a moron. I am keenly aware of slavery today.
So, you merely "erred" by omission of quantification or qualification? Pethky detailth...

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell it to these two men, if you dare:
http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2013/07/a-perfect-...
They are afraid of hearing the truth?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 13 min guest 15,951
Debate: Ferguson - Hemet, CA 29 min american 1
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 13 hr Either Or 4,992
Missing Persons 17 hr Chris 2
McDonalds 20 hr ThisIsWHY 5
Riverside County:Tap Water Taste and Smell Unpl... Thu james marple 46
EBT Cards Aug 19 TellThem 3

Search the Hemet Forum:
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
•••

Hemet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000