1. The Queen of denial once again claiming any point they have no logical response to is 'hate'. You have made it clear, time and time again, the reason, the law, children, history, science, culture and religion, NOTHING will stand against your denial of distinctions<quoted text>
--Just tired of seeing you and others using children in order to promote anti-homosexual sentiment.
--If you cared about children at all, you'd be thrilled that there are tens of thousands of gay and lesbians willing to take them into their home and provide them with the love and support that they need so that they can grow up to be adults.
But you're not. You're an ignorant jerk who believes that gays are disordered and incapable of such things.
If we're disordered, maybe we should all file for Social Security Disability benefits and live on the dole.
--Yes, you do throw them under the bus. You use them to try to block same-sex marriage. Kids have nothing to do with marriage. You won't find children listed on a marriage certificate application or license. You don't hear them being mentioned at wedding ceremonies.
You use them to advance a hateful, fear-based agenda that has no basis in science.
--Maybe you should direct your "gods" question to Kimare, who constantly zeros in on children and the "remarkable" (sarcasm) belief that only heterosexual couples procreate.
--I guarantee that I know gay men who are better fathers to their biological or adopted children than most straight men. The statistic that I read indicates that there are some 20,000,000 kids in the US who do not have a father present in the home.
You guys are such good role models.
--Are you so "gay paranoid" that you see gay undertones into anything a gay man says to you? Or maybe you're one of those guys who thinks that every gay man wants to take you to bed.
It's been my experience that straight guys who believe such horseshit are usually uglier than a mud fence--nobody would have anything to do with them.
Your personality alone makes you so hideous that no gay man (or probably straight woman) would give you the time of day.
--Such bluster from a mental midget... As they say down here, "Anytime you feel froggy; jump on down to Knoxville."
2. Equating a mother and father with any other default situation is like equating sugar and arsenic. Your picture denies the facts: A child outside the natural family is IMMEDIATELY put at a serious disadvantage.
3. Children being protected from a fake marriage is throwing THEM under the bus and denying science??? One of the most idiotic assertions you've made.
Moreover, I have often heard reference to the children to come in wedding ceremonies and blessings. That will never happen to a ss couple, will it.
4. Last time I checked, it takes a hetero sexual couple to make a child. I take back my statement in point three. THIS is the most idiotic assertion you've made!
5. Your knowledge of gay parenting is more accurate than all the studies? Guaranteed??? Damn, it's hard to rate idiotic statements flowing from you at this rate...
In the latest, largest, most scientific study to date, lesbian couples rated LAST out of seven family types, AFTER single parents. GAY COUPLES DIDN'T EVEN REGISTER!!!
6. Closed with an ad homoan attack...
All this BS from the idiot who cursed children...
Needless to say, all this only exposes the evil offense homosexuals are perpetrating on marriage, family and children.