Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
175,601 - 175,620 of 200,361 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Judged:

Oh how precious...the mad little troll called me a Christmas confection. Awww...I think it was trying to make an insult? Oh well, another fail. But what did anyone expect from an idiot troll? It can't help it. It doesn't know any better.
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Mash those smilies, Stain Grrrrl....

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, dumbass... You're talking about "illegal slavery". I'm obviously talking about a time in history when slavery was still legal.
Haven't I told you not to be misleading? GGGGG!
Hey, analizedass, if you read the article, it is still 'legal' in some countries.

Moreover, you said slavery was "virtually eliminated."

Just a heads up, lies don't cover up your ugly ass.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

well wrote:
<quoted text>
I am very happy you finally found a few friends here KiMare. Lord knows you have none in real life. You should exchange numbers and emails so you can continue your new found friendships in the real world and leave everyone else alone. "It just goes to show you there is someone for everyone"...
Do you have something intelligent to say?

Snicker.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
--You straight people think you're the shit because you squeeze out a few babies. All of a sudden you're "Gods"! Maybe if you'd practice a little birth control there wouldn't be 40 million abortions each year. Maybe 1.5 million children wouldn't die from starvation each year. Way to go guys! You seem to REALLY have your shit together!
--You have a problem with our sexual predilections? Got news for you, bub; we're not changing. Besides, homosexuality is considered a "class" of people. Have a look at the Supreme Court's decision in Romer vs. Evans (1996).
And you straight people have some nerve talking about our "sexual predilections". You do every single thing that we do. We don't have the market cornered on anything.
--God you're eat up with stupid tonight. Gays have been allowed to marry at various times and various places in history. And your 1 man/1 woman crap isn't even universally practiced in this day and age. There are plenty of countries that allow polygamy.
--Are you really so paranoid as to believe that mental health, medical, and biological professionals of the first world countries conspired to remove homosexuality from the lists of disorders? Please! Take your lithium!
Think about it. If these professionals could turn a buck off curing gays, they'd be doing left and right. But they determined that we are not in need of treatment.
--Next time bring some back-up. You'll need it.
Recycling exposed lies???

1. Here we go again, throwing children under the bus. Your jealousy about the desolate sterility of ss couples is obvious.

Your logic that bad behavior by one orientation excuses it in another? Are you really an adult?

2. Of course 'we're not changing'! You don't have the sexual options that heterosexuals have!

3. Ss couples were never legally married in any culture. A minimalistic few pretended they were in an extremely sparse record of history.

4. Are you really so stupid to believe that rational adults don't see a politically correct deceitful deception of supposed professionals making unverified scientific claims? If they don't understand the cause, they cannot scientifically claim it is normal.

The abuse of your back-up has damaged your brain.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
ss couples will never ever be more than a mutually sterile, duplicate gendered half of marriage.
A defective failure of mating behavior.
Clearly not equal to marriage.
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my, yet another ad hominem hetero-twirl troll attack.
Oh my, another gay troll calling science 'hate' language.

Got a problem with denial honey?

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
ss couples will never ever be more than a mutually sterile, duplicate gendered half of marriage.
A defective failure of mating behavior.
Clearly not equal to marriage.
<quoted text>
Oh my, another gay troll calling science 'hate' language.
Got a problem with denial honey?
And gay people are STILL legally marrying in CA.

Learn to accept it.

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Recycling exposed lies???
1. Here we go again, throwing children under the bus. Your jealousy about the desolate sterility of ss couples is obvious.
The kids raised by gay parents disagree with you, as do the gay kids who now know that their marriages will be legal when they grow up and choose to marry.

You lose.

Kids, families, and society win!

Twirl all you like. Gay folks are STILL getting married in CA.

Deal with it.

“Let the games begin. . .”

Since: Jun 13

Botany Bay

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is everyone? Count me out. Don't scorn for me fruitloops.
The only one scorning him seems to be you. And you ain't sh!t.
Thanks, I really needed the benefit of your lack of knowledge.

“Let the games begin. . .”

Since: Jun 13

Botany Bay

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
The kids raised by gay parents disagree with you, as do the gay kids who now know that their marriages will be legal when they grow up and choose to marry.
You lose.
Deal with it.
Don't worry, that one's still up de Nile without a paddle.
Mikey

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
He'll not "tag team" with you. Stop trying to make googoo eyes at him, he ain't having your gay love.
It's so easy to confuse you bigoted closeted morons,'tag team' not 'toe tappin' geez..

Mikey

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Damned uppity Tennessee Turd Burglars needs to move to Shit Francisco once and for all. But they have the Super Dildo* in Knoxville that all the little Peter Pans (who won't grow up and you can't make them, NYAH!!) dream of forever and ever, amen.
*Sunsphere Tower. Now ain't THAT a gay enough name?!
What's a matter pappy, don't they want to go 'toe tappin' with you. awww..poor little POS
Mikey

Chatsworth, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
We never gave up the "I'm in charge" badge...
Now that's funny..a delusional POS thinking they are 'in charge'! but then it sounds like any common bigoted Republican't.
Closed cases

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Other business owners have also complained about the police how they have been slow to respond to some of their complaints and that nothing had been done about any of them.

Records obtained for the 12 cases show that none were solved but all were closed. That sees to be the common way Glendora PD handles their cases?

Or that's ho their told to run the department by the cities political handlers.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
You lose.
Deal with it.
I donít think they have internalized this yet

Same sex marriage now had federal recognition due to the demise of section 3 of DOMA, which means not only can same sex couples marry in California, but they have federal recognition as well.

A double win

Some folks here are still hanging onto the flotsam left after a sinking ship
Feathers

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

So many bigot's that hate people of different skin color seem to live in Glendora, California.

KKK capital of the foothills?

This reminds me of my neighbors who live on Oak Glen Rd they are very prejudice and send me up the roof with their filthy mouths.

I wonder what social organization and church they belong to here in Glendora, California?

They tend to flock together like birds of a feather, too.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
You lose.
Deal with it.
Do any children raised by gay parents have any questions, issues, concerns, regrets, etc, at all? Is it reasonable to think everything about their lives was carefree and gay, as in happy, because their parents were gay, as in homosexual?
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Do any children raised by gay parents have any questions, issues, concerns, regrets, etc, at all? Is it reasonable to think everything about their lives was carefree and gay, as in happy, because their parents were gay, as in homosexual?
I know children with ultra-religious bigoted and ignorant parents that have a lot of questions, regrets. It is reasonable to think that their lives were diminished by the tynary of religion.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
You lose.
Deal with it.
The facts disagree with you.

ANY default family falls significantly short of natural families

Kids lose when we weaken and destroy marriage and family.

SS couples will only ever be a mutually sterile, duplicate gendered half of marriage. No law will ever change that.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, dumbass... You're talking about "illegal slavery". I'm obviously talking about a time in history when slavery was still legal.
Haven't I told you not to be misleading? GGGGG!
Hey, dumbass,
He's obviously talking about your claim of "we've all but eradicated slavery in the world" or whatever it was, and he just produced prrof of YOUR misleading posts, and you're trying to take HIM to task for being misleading? Ha! He debunked you easily enough....And you wriggle....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hemet Discussions

Search the Hemet Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Rancho Cordova hires city manager 2 hr saays who 4
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 4 hr Commander Bunny 4,897
Review: VIP Autos (Dec '13) 16 hr Guess who 2
what keeps hemet from going bankrupt? (Sep '12) 19 hr Rob Whitey 26
Hemet wife beaters 20 hr bigdave 1
Devin F you're my secret crush! Tue weird 7
Man assaults kids at McDonalds-east florida on ... (Jul '13) Tue Riverside Dave 129
•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Riverside County was issued at July 30 at 12:00PM PDT

•••
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
•••

Hemet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE