Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
175,601 - 175,620 of 200,593 Comments Last updated 56 min ago

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

#202609 Jul 15, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
ss couples will never ever be more than a mutually sterile, duplicate gendered half of marriage.
A defective failure of mating behavior.
Clearly not equal to marriage.
<quoted text>
Oh my, another gay troll calling science 'hate' language.
Got a problem with denial honey?
And gay people are STILL legally marrying in CA.

Learn to accept it.

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

#202610 Jul 15, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Recycling exposed lies???
1. Here we go again, throwing children under the bus. Your jealousy about the desolate sterility of ss couples is obvious.
The kids raised by gay parents disagree with you, as do the gay kids who now know that their marriages will be legal when they grow up and choose to marry.

You lose.

Kids, families, and society win!

Twirl all you like. Gay folks are STILL getting married in CA.

Deal with it.

“All your bullets ricochet”

Since: Jun 13

The South Pole

#202611 Jul 15, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is everyone? Count me out. Don't scorn for me fruitloops.
The only one scorning him seems to be you. And you ain't sh!t.
Thanks, I really needed the benefit of your lack of knowledge.

“All your bullets ricochet”

Since: Jun 13

The South Pole

#202612 Jul 15, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
The kids raised by gay parents disagree with you, as do the gay kids who now know that their marriages will be legal when they grow up and choose to marry.
You lose.
Deal with it.
Don't worry, that one's still up de Nile without a paddle.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#202613 Jul 15, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
He'll not "tag team" with you. Stop trying to make googoo eyes at him, he ain't having your gay love.
It's so easy to confuse you bigoted closeted morons,'tag team' not 'toe tappin' geez..

Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#202614 Jul 15, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Damned uppity Tennessee Turd Burglars needs to move to Shit Francisco once and for all. But they have the Super Dildo* in Knoxville that all the little Peter Pans (who won't grow up and you can't make them, NYAH!!) dream of forever and ever, amen.
*Sunsphere Tower. Now ain't THAT a gay enough name?!
What's a matter pappy, don't they want to go 'toe tappin' with you. awww..poor little POS
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#202615 Jul 15, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
We never gave up the "I'm in charge" badge...
Now that's funny..a delusional POS thinking they are 'in charge'! but then it sounds like any common bigoted Republican't.
Closed cases

Monrovia, CA

#202616 Jul 15, 2013
Other business owners have also complained about the police how they have been slow to respond to some of their complaints and that nothing had been done about any of them.

Records obtained for the 12 cases show that none were solved but all were closed. That sees to be the common way Glendora PD handles their cases?

Or that's ho their told to run the department by the cities political handlers.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#202617 Jul 15, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
You lose.
Deal with it.
I donít think they have internalized this yet

Same sex marriage now had federal recognition due to the demise of section 3 of DOMA, which means not only can same sex couples marry in California, but they have federal recognition as well.

A double win

Some folks here are still hanging onto the flotsam left after a sinking ship
Feathers

Monrovia, CA

#202618 Jul 15, 2013
So many bigot's that hate people of different skin color seem to live in Glendora, California.

KKK capital of the foothills?

This reminds me of my neighbors who live on Oak Glen Rd they are very prejudice and send me up the roof with their filthy mouths.

I wonder what social organization and church they belong to here in Glendora, California?

They tend to flock together like birds of a feather, too.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#202619 Jul 15, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
You lose.
Deal with it.
Do any children raised by gay parents have any questions, issues, concerns, regrets, etc, at all? Is it reasonable to think everything about their lives was carefree and gay, as in happy, because their parents were gay, as in homosexual?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#202620 Jul 15, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Do any children raised by gay parents have any questions, issues, concerns, regrets, etc, at all? Is it reasonable to think everything about their lives was carefree and gay, as in happy, because their parents were gay, as in homosexual?
I know children with ultra-religious bigoted and ignorant parents that have a lot of questions, regrets. It is reasonable to think that their lives were diminished by the tynary of religion.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#202621 Jul 15, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
You lose.
Deal with it.
The facts disagree with you.

ANY default family falls significantly short of natural families

Kids lose when we weaken and destroy marriage and family.

SS couples will only ever be a mutually sterile, duplicate gendered half of marriage. No law will ever change that.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#202622 Jul 15, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, dumbass... You're talking about "illegal slavery". I'm obviously talking about a time in history when slavery was still legal.
Haven't I told you not to be misleading? GGGGG!
Hey, dumbass,
He's obviously talking about your claim of "we've all but eradicated slavery in the world" or whatever it was, and he just produced prrof of YOUR misleading posts, and you're trying to take HIM to task for being misleading? Ha! He debunked you easily enough....And you wriggle....
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#202623 Jul 15, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, because it seems to be referring to an old post. Who am I supposed to "also" be against?
I can only surmise that the poster erroneously posted "everyone", when the poster meant to type "everyone that I want to pay attention to, all others don't exist" ... Because, "everyone" is a blanket statement that has absolutely NO BEARING on reality, nor any basis in same.
Some people will say anything.... As long as they think it sounds good...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#202624 Jul 15, 2013
well wrote:
<quoted text>
I am very happy you finally found a few friends here KiMare. Lord knows you have none in real life. You should exchange numbers and emails so you can continue your new found friendships in the real world and leave everyone else alone. "It just goes to show you there is someone for everyone"...
Aaawww.... That's SO cute... "Will anyone who disagrees with me please go away?" Why don't you go and trill into the corner, dunce? That way, we won't have to look at you drooling ....
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#202625 Jul 15, 2013
well wrote:
oh wait, they are pretend too...just like "Cool Hand Lukes" friends were, nevermind!
No-one was minding you, anyway, you had been written off already....
"That's nice, Finster, go and play outside, there's a good little tyke..."

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#202626 Jul 15, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
ss couples will never ever be more than a mutually sterile, duplicate gendered half of marriage.
A defective failure of mating behavior.
Clearly not equal to marriage.
<quoted text>
Tell it to these two men, if you dare:

http://www.lgbtqnation.com/2013/07/a-perfect-...
Big D

Modesto, CA

#202627 Jul 15, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The facts disagree with you.
ANY default family falls significantly short of natural families
Kids lose when we weaken and destroy marriage and family.
SS couples will only ever be a mutually sterile, duplicate gendered half of marriage. No law will ever change that.
If we are in the business of deciding who is fit to be parents and who is not, then my vote would be to not allow you to raise children.

That level of hatred and bigotry would be a terrible home to be raised in.

Personally I donít think it should be the governments place to decide, but that seems to be the way you want itÖ. then letís take away your rights to raise them.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#202628 Jul 15, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
1)--You straight people think you're the shit because you squeeze out a few babies. All of a sudden you're "Gods"! Maybe if you'd practice a little birth control there wouldn't be 40 million abortions each year. Maybe 1.5 million children wouldn't die from starvation each year. Way to go guys! You seem to REALLY have your shit together!
2)--You have a problem with our sexual predilections? Got news for you, bub; we're not changing. Besides, homosexuality is considered a "class" of people. Have a look at the Supreme Court's decision in Romer vs. Evans (1996).
And you straight people have some nerve talking about our "sexual predilections". You do every single thing that we do. We don't have the market cornered on anything.
3)--God you're eat up with stupid tonight. Gays have been allowed to marry at various times and various places in history. And your 1 man/1 woman crap isn't even universally practiced in this day and age. There are plenty of countries that allow polygamy.
-4)-Are you really so paranoid as to believe that mental health, medical, and biological professionals of the first world countries conspired to remove homosexuality from the lists of disorders? Please! Take your lithium!
Think about it. If these professionals could turn a buck off curing gays, they'd be doing left and right. But they determined that we are not in need of treatment.
5)--Next time bring some back-up. You'll need it.
1)-- No, we don't. But, the world has revolved around us, without whom, NONE of us would be here. Your pointing your "fault-finding" finger at us does nothing to validate your sect. It's not a game of "tag", so this tactic does nothing to exonerate your position. It does, however, look like a childish game.

2)-- I didn't ask you to change, and I know that you are incapable of it. Nice try, it would seem that "misdirection" and "misrepresentation" are still the standard tactics used by you and yours in a futile attempt to cloud the issue. A class you may be, but so are junkies. they, also, are not granted anything special to go along with the titles. Additionally, we don't do every single thing that you do. Noticing and commenting on this requires no nerve.

3)-- Do you mean "eaten" or "ate". Or are you bein' all country and using "et" in the hillbilly way? "Various times"? Are you for real? By societies that couldn't sustain themselves? Cause and effect. They all lost their moral compasses, and then they lost.....period. Polygamy allows, nay, requires both genders, or else it is a polygamous gay relationship, something that has had NO footholds in any society with any "staying power". If any that allowed it were still in existence, y'all (hillbilly vernacular) would have run off to that place, long ago...

4)-- "Paranoid"? Try cognizant. Rational. Lucid. Observant. Get the picture? They are not going to set up any shops that will have no willing patients or clientele. Would they?

5)-- You flatter yourself.(yet again) You're the ones with the "backup". You have free reign to say anything that you please, but it's us who get banned for using the same words that you use, so freely.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 54 min go away 5,007
Riverside County:Tap Water Taste and Smell Unpl... 5 hr james marple 50
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 9 hr lazy posts 15,963
Black People in Hemet (Jan '10) 19 hr Kandy 476
Debate: Ferguson - Hemet, CA Fri Go Blue Forever 5
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Thu Tank ever 7,926
The Waterfalls (May '09) Aug 28 Chris 20
•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Riverside County was issued at August 30 at 2:18PM PDT

•••

Hemet News Video

•••
•••

Hemet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••