Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
175,061 - 175,080 of 200,655 Comments Last updated 44 min ago

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#201698 Jul 11, 2013
Frank E Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No the spin where you try to spin it that oral sex doesn't sometimes spread HPV.
No, what I don't do is pretend that certain acts are inherently harmful because some people have diseases. People spread diseases. Straight ones and gay ones alike.

Location hidden

#201699 Jul 11, 2013
Frank E Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You argument against marriage equality for polygamists is that polygamy is illegal. Priceless.
Thanks for proving yet again that you have the comprehensive skill set of a turkey...if that.

Location hidden

#201700 Jul 11, 2013
Frank E Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You have admitted you are against marriage equality for polygamists, I don't need to spin it.
No, I haven't. I haven't expressed anything of the kind.

But keep clucking and gobbling. Nothing demonstrates your stupidity more than your ridiculously childish posts.
Frank E Rizzo

Union City, CA

#201701 Jul 11, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, what I don't do is pretend that certain acts are inherently harmful because some people have diseases. People spread diseases. Straight ones and gay ones alike.
What you do is defend all things gay even when they don't need defending.
Frank E Rizzo

Union City, CA

#201702 Jul 11, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for proving yet again that you have the comprehensive skill set of a turkey...if that.
Well, that's your argument. That's what you said. Polygamy shouldn't be w allowed because the laws against it aren't the same as those against SSM. Even though Prop 8 prohibited polygamy too.
Frank E Rizzo

Union City, CA

#201703 Jul 11, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I haven't. I haven't expressed anything of the kind.
But keep clucking and gobbling. Nothing demonstrates your stupidity more than your ridiculously childish posts.
You implied polygamy shouldn't be allowed because it is "more than one marriage."

But we can quickly end this. Do you support polygamy or not? Easy! No spin. Yes or no?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#201704 Jul 11, 2013
Fearless Contrarian wrote:
<quoted text>

Let's remember that Martin Luther King, Jr. was a devout American Baptist minister. According to the official website of the Southern Baptist Convention, which is the world's largest Baptist denomination with 16 million members as of 2012: "We affirm God's plan for marriage and sexual intimacy – one man, and one woman, for life. Homosexuality is not a ‘valid alternative lifestyle.’
Here's a fun little article about the SB's. Homosexuality is a no-no, but strip poker with little boys is A-OK.

http://www.abpnews.com/ministry/people/item/8...

By the way, it didn't take you long to have your registered profile banned. Way to go, Beavis.
laughing man

UK

#201705 Jul 11, 2013
Jonah Balogna appears, and so does the idiotic smilie mashing. Coincidence?

And where's Reverend Rosie?
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#201706 Jul 11, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
I must've missed something. Are the bug chasers now pretending that the virus they yearn to catch, in order to have a sense of belonging(!!), doesn't exist?
Then what exactly ARE they chasing?
i wouldn't worry about it pappy it's above you head.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#201707 Jul 11, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The comparison is an attack on the higher comprehensive skill of turkeys and is uncalled for.
Frank E Rizzo

Union City, CA

#201708 Jul 11, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell me the post number where I said HPV is exclusively a gay virus.

Waiting....
Waiting....
Waiting....
Waiting....

YUK!YUK!YUK!
Frank E Rizzo

Union City, CA

#201709 Jul 11, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
i wouldn't worry about it pappy it's above you head.
Great argument you've got there.
Pokerfacesd

Monrovia, CA

#201710 Jul 11, 2013
Just shut up and get them bronzed and put them on the mantel.
Fearless Contrarian

Saint Paul, MN

#201711 Jul 11, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a fun little article about the SB's. Homosexuality is a no-no, but strip poker with little boys is A-OK.
By the way, it didn't take you long to have your registered profile banned. Way to go, Beavis.
Try as you will, but you will never succeed in suppressing the truth about the LGBT movement’s harmful crusade to promote high-risk homosexual behavior to our nation’s children.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#201712 Jul 11, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
The comparison is an attack on the higher comprehensive skill of turkeys and is uncalled for.
More ad hominem dopiness from the peanut gallery.
laughing man

UK

#201713 Jul 11, 2013
Frank E Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Great argument you've got there.
She thlapped me thilly, thertainly!!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#201714 Jul 11, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be proud of censorship of free speech.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#201715 Jul 11, 2013
laughing man wrote:
Jonah Balogna appears, and so does the idiotic smilie mashing. Coincidence?
And where's Reverend Rosie?
Jealous much?

Location hidden

#201716 Jul 11, 2013
Frank E Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's your argument. That's what you said. Polygamy shouldn't be w allowed because the laws against it aren't the same as those against SSM. Even though Prop 8 prohibited polygamy too.
No, that isn't what I said. Not even close. NO WHERE did I state polygamy shouldn't be allowed. Didn't even come close to stating that.

Now, I'm done talking about your imaginary polys, pretty much for the reasons I drew out before in my statement (it was not an argument - not everything is an argument you twit, no matter how hard you try and make it so).
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#201717 Jul 11, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that isn't what I said. Not even close. NO WHERE did I state polygamy shouldn't be allowed. Didn't even come close to stating that.
Now, I'm done talking about your imaginary polys, pretty much for the reasons I drew out before in my statement (it was not an argument - not everything is an argument you twit, no matter how hard you try and make it so).
Please. Can we finally cut through your bullsh!t? Should polygamy be allowed or not?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Many Sonic Booms or Earthquakes Felt in Menifee? (Jan '10) 4 hr fedup 28
Transportation plays a big role at home and reg... 4 hr fedup 2
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 6 hr Little Ricky 15,973
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 9 hr memo maddnes 5,020
8/27/2013 tuesday around 2:15pm state and menlo... (Aug '13) 13 hr hahahaha 14
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Mon punch tips 7,935
Black People in Hemet (Jan '10) Mon Mikeymouse 477
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
•••

Hemet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••