Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,146

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#201148 Jul 9, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold the angry ad hominem. The size of my d!ck is irrelevant pervert.
Your knee jerked, you classified me as a dreaded pew warmer because you haven't read or comprehended my posts but you have the balls to say my memory is short.
Priceless.
Do not blame me for you being inconsistent and contradictory while playing mind games. I have a message that Christians need to hear and come to grips with. I do not have time to play "What does Frankie Rizzo Believe today?" Grow up and say what you mean or I am not interested in wasting my time.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#201150 Jul 9, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Throughout the Bible, the concept of a "fool" is equated with one who denies the existence of God or His role in man's life. Back at YOU roasting.
At least your dishonesty, deceitfulness and deceptiveness is consistent. You called someone a fool and Jesus warns that he who says, "Thou fool" is in danger of a permanent vacation is a very hot place.

Dance around this all you want it will do you no good. Everyone in here has seen your post where you said, fool, and every one has seen my copy and paste of Jesus' warning. End of story.

But, however, and, when Gay people refuse to acknowledge those 6 mistranslated hate filled anti-gay verses what do you do? If gays do what you just did we'd never hear the end of it. That makes you the most despicable of a human being. An abomination.

How do you live with your self?

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#201153 Jul 9, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares? Say hello to my ISP. I live on the bay.
You call spending all day with gay people whom you harass and put down and insult living?

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#201155 Jul 9, 2013
Fearless Contrarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Dusty Mangina- Just because reality doesn't fit your political or ideological world view doesn't make it untrue. The reason gays are tragically contracting AIDS/HIV at an alarming rate is because unconscionable people like you continue to mythicize its existence among the gay community to advance the LGBT agenda. If you really cared about your gay brethren, then the least you could do is stop propagating the lie that AIDS/HIV is an “equal-opportunity” virus; because it’s not. And if you’re a real gay advocate, you’d face up to that fact.
I haven't created any myths about HIV; in fact I've been very forthright about it. You're either not listening, or deliberately twisting what I've said.

Please provide the medical science which supports your claim that the HIV virus is pre-programmed to attack gay men more than anyone else in the general population. Is the cell wall in a woman's colon different from the cell wall in a man's colon? Is there a genetic trait where the HIV virus essentially says "wait, hold on my friends, this isn't a gay man's colon at all; it belongs to a female"?

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#201156 Jul 9, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>... here in America we have the right to discuss, and debate matters of public policy, whether it be taxes, budgets, and yes, how marriage s legally defined in this country..
What you do NOT have the right to do is what you and your fellow pew warmers do and that is pass laws making your personal opinions the law of the land which establishes Christianity as the religion of the USA.

That is wrong no matter how you dance around it claiming you have the right to force your beliefs down our throats. And it is your Christian beliefs that need to be examined and discussed so they can be seen for the nonsense that they are.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#201157 Jul 9, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
A decent honest human being treats his fellow man with respect even when they disagree. You should try it sometime
You and your beliefs are not deserving of respect because you advocate violating the rights of others. The one system of ideas worthy of respect is one that advocates more freedom for more people. You will never understand that because you are not capable of learning to mind your own business.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#201158 Jul 9, 2013
Bug Bug Khan III wrote:
No, NO, no, no you got it all wrong. The only reason the medical establishment says that prayers are of help as a kind of treatment for disorders is that they DON"T work. This means that when the poor booger does wake up & drops the prayer book and calls out for the ambulance the condition is far worse than it was when he/she began the prayer nonsense. This means that more severe treatments, at a greater cost, will have to be undertaken to treat the danged hangnail and cure the believer's intense B O.
The reason that biblicists are so stupid about believing in prayer is because of these [and other] verses in the Bible. The Bible needs a warning label on its front cover: WARNING! LITERAL BELIEF IN THIS BOOK CAN BE DANGEROUS TO YOUR HEALTH!!!
"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened"--Matt. 7:7-8, Luke 11:9-10;

"Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you"--John 16:23;

"And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive"Matt. 21:22.

John 14:13-14 NIV, "And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.

Mark 11:24 (KJV), "Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
laughing man

UK

#201159 Jul 9, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
You call spending all day with gay people whom you harass and put down and insult living?
It's better than bug chasing, Brucie.
Fearless Contrarian

Saint Paul, MN

#201160 Jul 9, 2013
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
with your "idea" then ALL gay men and ALL lesbian women would be born with HIV. we all know that's just not the case. if you really cared about humanity, you'd be teaching people how not to be exposed to the virus, no matter their gender or orientation. if you could only face the fact that the HIV germs don't have a "gay gene" in it's DNA that selectively attacks only gay or lesbian people. it attacks anyone that's exposed to it. period.
If what you're saying is true then explain why the CDC reported that "while homosexual men make up only a very small percentage of the male population (4%), men who have had sex with men account for over three-quarters of all new HIV infections, and nearly two-thirds (63 percent) of all new infections in 2010."?

With millions of dollars being channeled to pro-gay marketing firms, political action campaigns, and sympathetic media outlets, the LGBT movement has successfully popularized the notion that sodomy between two men poses the same health risks as vaginal intercourse between a man and a woman. The LGBT movement knows that that popular perception is a myth, yet unconscionably perpetuates it to advance its same-sex marriage, and homosexuality-in-the-schools agenda, at the potential cost of millions of lives.

I'll end this argument with a quote from Matt Foreman, Executive Director of the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force:
"Folks, with 70 percent of the people in this country living with HIV being gay or bi, we cannot deny that HIV is a gay disease. We have to own that and face up to that."

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#201161 Jul 9, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Please explain the contradiction between "...support as much freedom for as many people possible", and asking the state into one's personal intimate relationship.
You have lost and this post which is nothing but you grasping for any straw to pretend it will 'save face' and allow you some credibility in here, proves as much.

Drink the Draino. Drink the Draino. When you drink the Draino you will have proven to us that you believe and trust the Bible, until then you are just so much blah blah blah.
laughing man

UK

#201162 Jul 9, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your beliefs are not deserving of respect because you advocate violating the rights of others.
Folsom Street Fair.

How Berkeley Can You Be.

"pride" parades

AIDS

bug chasers

gift givers

violates my rights to a Civilized world.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#201163 Jul 9, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
You call spending all day with straight people whom you harass and put down and insult living?

Backatcha champ.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#201164 Jul 9, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not blame me for you being inconsistent and contradictory while playing mind games. I have a message that Christians need to hear and come to grips with. I do not have time to play "What does Frankie Rizzo Believe today?" Grow up and say what you mean or I am not interested in wasting my time.
He said, wasting his time.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#201165 Jul 9, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, where would we be without thinking atheists!
There was a time when you Morons for Christ burnt alive, at the stake, all thinking Atheists which is redundant because if one is thinking one is not a Christian and if one is an Atheist one is thinking.

I can tell you where humanity would be with our believing Christians and your inquisitions; We'd have 50 million people living on the moon, a Mars colony, we'd be mining the asteroids and have an out post on Alpha Centuri A. And that's just for starters.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#201166 Jul 9, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>don't want to get into a little spit spat with a hater.
TRANSLATION: I can't seem to convince you with lies so I'll call you a hater and hope that you will defend yourself, which I hope, will let me off the hook and keep me from looking as stupid as I am.

[translation provided by His Holiness Reverend Alan]
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#201167 Jul 9, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
It's better than bug chasing, Brucie.
Yeah. It's kinda fun. Not real fun but it helps pass the time during slow moments during my tasks on the computer.

I like it best when the silly jackasses type a 500 word angry rant about how irrelevant I am.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#201168 Jul 9, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text> I explained the verse concerning a fool, it was actually about you. When you read a book, do you take a sentence here and one there and put them all together? You offer nothing new, I've heard it all before, noting truthful comes out of your mouth. I do know in the end you lose.
You can't explain away any contradiction or saying of Jesus, you are not qualified and I will catch your every mistake. All you have are apologetics, ie lies. You accuse me of taking something out of context because you know no one knows what that means, it sounds good like you really have an answer. But in context or out of context the meaning is NOT changed. If it were you could not put it back into context and post it fast enough. Instead you call me names and call me the one who is causing problems when we all know that all problems for gay people come from that stupid collection of ancient Jewish puppet plays you call the Wholly Babble.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#201169 Jul 9, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a time when you Morons for Christ burnt alive, at the stake, all thinking Atheists which is redundant because if one is thinking one is not a Christian and if one is an Atheist one is thinking.
I can tell you where humanity would be with our believing Christians and your inquisitions; We'd have 50 million people living on the moon, a Mars colony, we'd be mining the asteroids and have an out post on Alpha Centuri A. And that's just for starters.
If I was a thinking atheist during the times when they burned atheists alive I think I would keep quiet about it.

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Northern California

#201170 Jul 9, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm baffled ...
Yes, you are.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#201171 Jul 9, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You can only truly believe what they believe with them held firmly shut, and fingers pushed into their ears singing LA LA LA LA! as loudly as they can.
Never done that.

I simply point out that at it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

Making ss couples a defect failure of mating behavior.

Moreover, children prefer mom and dad.

Not to mention that anal sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

Smile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
One dead, one wounded after incident in Hemet p... (Dec '08) 6 hr whoever 46
what keeps hemet from going bankrupt? (Sep '12) 11 hr Chris 35
Black People in Hemet (Jan '10) Mon PleasePlease 465
Charges dismissed in court Mon unknown 4
corruption with Riverside county CPS Nov 23 mothermadness 2
corrupted cps case..any help? Nov 23 mothermadness 1
2014 warmest year: California, world set to bre... Nov 21 Mark 1

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match