Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201888 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#201100 Jul 9, 2013
Fearless Contrarian wrote:
<quoted text>

HIV Ads Embrace, and Stun, Audience
http://articles.latimes.com/2006/sep/30/local...
]
I was wondering how many posts you could go before pasting that old link again. Not surprisingly, you whipped it out fairly early.

You're entirely too predictable.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#201101 Jul 9, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what he said. R1 (a.k.a, the man with 1,000 Topix monikers) has been slinging this same has for years on every gay thread on Topix.
He's more than free to have his opinions, but the reality is that there is no such thing as a gay disease.
Yes, without question, gay men who engage in specific unprotected behaviors are at serious risk for HIV infection. Yes, without question, most new HIV cases are gay men from a variety of ethnic backgrounds who have engaged in unsafe behaviors. That's tragic, because there simply should be no reason for anyone to have unprotected sex. To make the choice to have unprotected sex is akin to playing "Russian Roulette".
That still doesn't make it a "gay" disease.
I don't think there is just one gay disease, there are many. Anal sex is very dangerous and it's well documented in the medical industry. It was designed as an exit, not entrance, I don't care if Str8 or gay does it. But I assume it's done more by gay men then str8. And the fact that gay men seem to live a more open and free party life when they are young doesn't help. Not to say str8 people don't, but I doubt they are focusing on the rear. Now will come the anal comments, no doubt. That i am obsessed. LOL...it's so funny that when a gay talks about it, it's okay.

Elk Grove, CA

#201102 Jul 9, 2013

Elk Grove, CA

#201103 Jul 9, 2013
“Gay” sex is becoming even more dangerous.

Health officials are warning sexually active “gay” men about an outbreak of potentially deadly bacterial meningitis in Los Angeles and New York.

he disease has infected 22 people in New York and caused seven deaths since 2010. Health officials in Los Angeles are testing to see if the strain infecting “gay” men there is the same one hitting New York.

The AIDS Healthcare Foundation began offering free meningitis vaccines today after a “gay” man from West Hollywood was declared brain dead on Friday.

Thirty-three-year-old lawyer Brett Shaad died within a week of feeling sick.

Authorities suspect he was exposed to bacterial meningitis at a party in Palm Springs the weekend of March 30 that attracts “gay” revelers from across the country.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#201104 Jul 9, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>

That still doesn't make it a "gay" disease.
You are right

Actually the fastest rising percentage of people with the disease contracted it in heterosexual contact. They ignore those victims because it does not fit their political agenda.

They USE sufferers of that disease for political points

That puts their morality on open display very clearly.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#201105 Jul 9, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You thought that stuff was real?
Did I say that I did? Nope, I sure didn't. But don't let that stop you. We all know you are only capable of responding to your own statements, not anyone elses.
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think that I think whales are fish.
Did I say that I did? Nope, I sure didn't.
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what you got from my post?
Nope. I got nothing from your post, as usual.
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Read it again.
No need. It was stupid enough the first time.
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sound it out.
No need nitwit.
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask for help.
You're the asshat who feels he needs to respond to every single post regardless if it was directed at him or not. You're the one that needs help. And a life apparently.
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember! There are no dumb posts. Only angry dummies like you.
Oh Tizzy. So worked up over nothing. Sad.

Location hidden

#201106 Jul 9, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>LOL...in other words you have nothing.
No, I have theories that have basis in factual information with portions missing. You have a fairy tale.

Big difference.

Location hidden

#201107 Jul 9, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Jonah, What a nice popular Biblical name!!
Glad you like it Penguin Boy.

Location hidden

#201108 Jul 9, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Original Jonah and the Ark had One male and One female of each species on board
The Jonah1 Ark has one gay male of each speceis on board.
The original Jonah and the Ark?

LOL!!! Is that the same ark that you claimed penguins flew to?

The myth of the ark was NOAH, not Jonah you moron.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#201112 Jul 9, 2013
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Original Jonah and the Ark had One male and One female of each species on board
The Jonah1 Ark has one gay male of each speceis on board.
LMAO!

Location hidden

#201113 Jul 9, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think there is just one gay disease, there are many.
Of course you do.
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>
Anal sex is very dangerous and it's well documented in the medical industry.
Boy, you fundies sure do love talking about anal sex. Anal sex, anal sex, anal sex. Anal sex, like vaginal sex and oral sex can be perfectly safe or they can be dangerous based on the behavior of the participants. The acts themselves have no inherent dangers. Should you disagree, please present the peer reviewed research that indicates that anal sex is inherently dangerous.
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>
It was designed as an exit, not entrance,
Did you design it? If you didn't, stfu. Most orifaces on the body serve as both an entrance and an exit. Should you not want to use your anus and an entrance, then don't. How any one else, strait or gay, uses their anus is none of your f*cking business.
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care if Str8 or gay does it.
Oh, you care alright. You're the one that brought it up. anal sex, anal sex, anal sex, anal sex, anal sex. Tell me, was Anal sex the subject of this week's bible study, or is it just constantly on the forefront of your mind. Your obsession with other people's sex is creepy.
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>
But I assume it's done more by gay men then str8.
Once you factor in the percentages that straights and gays make up, straight people by far are having more anal sex. But don't let facts get in the way of your Assuming.
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>
And the fact that gay men seem to live a more open and free party life when they are young doesn't help.
Your belief that gay men are somehow hornier than straight men is hilarious. Just like all the other bullshyt you ASSume and make up. By the way, you should buy a dictionary and look up the word "fact". It's apparent from your post that you currently don't know how to employ it properly.
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to say str8 people don't, but I doubt they are focusing on the rear.
And we all know vaginas can't present diseases.
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>
Now will come the anal comments, no doubt.
Um, in case you hadn't noticed, the anal comments only come after you or one of your ilk bring up anal sex. If you weren't creepily obsessed with other people's sex, no one would be discussing anything anal. The rest of us have normal thoughts.
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>
That i am obsessed. LOL...it's so funny that when a gay talks about it, it's okay.
And yet, none of us initiate conversations or posts about anal sex now do we RickyRetardo?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#201118 Jul 9, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say that I did? Nope, I sure didn't. But don't let that stop you. We all know you are only capable of responding to your own statements, not anyone elses.
<quoted text>
Did I say that I did? Nope, I sure didn't.
<quoted text>
Nope. I got nothing from your post, as usual.
<quoted text>
No need. It was stupid enough the first time.
<quoted text>
No need nitwit.
<quoted text>
You're the asshat who feels he needs to respond to every single post regardless if it was directed at him or not. You're the one that needs help. And a life apparently.
<quoted text>
Oh Tizzy. So worked up over nothing. Sad.
Jonah1 says, getting all worked up over nothing.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#201120 Jul 9, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
...bla bla bla....(angry rant deleted for brevity)...bla bla bla... Sad.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#201122 Jul 9, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The original Jonah and the Ark?
LOL!!! Is that the same ark that you claimed penguins flew to?
The myth of the ark was NOAH, not Jonah you moron.
You expect them to know the difference between an Ark and a great fish?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#201123 Jul 9, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
... love talking about anal sex. Anal sex, anal sex, anal sex. Anal sex...
Calm down fruitloops.

Location hidden

#201124 Jul 9, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You expect them to know the difference between an Ark and a great fish?
I have no expectations for stupid people.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#201125 Jul 9, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
But they didn't stay that way. That's the more important part.
Modern Christian universities were created solely as a way of keeping the races separated. Another example of fundies working around civil law in order to promote agendas based on "purities" of their own creation.
http://www.catholicherald.co.uk/features/2011...
Education and the university system

Perhaps the greatest single contribution to education to emerge from Catholic civilisation was the development of the university system. Early Catholic universities include Bologna (1088); Paris (c 1150); Oxford (1167, pictured); Salerno (1173); Vicenza (1204); Cambridge (1209); Salamanca (1218-1219); Padua (1222); Naples (1224) and Vercelli (1228). By the middle of the 15th-century (more than 70 years before the Reformation), there were over 50 universities in Europe.

Many of these universities, such as Oxford, still show signs of their Catholic foundation, such as quadrangles modelled on monastic cloisters, gothic architecture and numerous chapels. Starting from the sixth-century Catholic Europe also developed what were later called grammar schools and, in the 15th century, produced the movable type printing press system, with incalculable benefits for education. Today, it has been estimated that Church schools educate more than 50 million students worldwide.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#201126 Jul 9, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no expectations for stupid people.
I do. I expect you to be stupid. And you are!
laughing man

Luton, UK

#201127 Jul 9, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I do. I expect you to be stupid. And you are!
Damn, I felt that bitchslap from way over here.

Elk Grove, CA

#201128 Jul 9, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I have theories that have basis in factual information with portions missing. You have a fairy tale.
Big difference.
Now it's factual? I thought it's constantly changing. So your "factual information" is a changing. What will be the fairy tale tomorrow?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cal Fire Sucks (Nov '11) 10 hr calfirelove 53
Hemet - The worst city to live in california (Dec '14) 13 hr Regolith Based Li... 44
Hemet Domestic violence. . bad and getting worst. Mon Victoria Rode 23
Man assaults kids at McDonalds-east florida on ... (Jul '13) Aug 21 Vic_Rode 258
Hemet wife beaters (Jul '14) Aug 21 Boxer MMA 14
Black People in Hemet (Jan '10) Aug 20 Anonymous 467
Can white people call themselves African American? (Sep '12) Aug 20 tony111 134

Hemet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hemet Mortgages