Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Brucie the script reader

UK

#200135 Jul 3, 2013
very moldy wrote:
<quoted text>
Must--resist--the--urge--to--n eedle--you--about--your--gay-- male--ass--fascination...
Wow!!! Couldn't do it.
I

MUST

bring

up

the

closet!!!!
silence of the imbeciles

UK

#200136 Jul 3, 2013
Buffalo Bill won't you come out tonight

Come out tonight

Come out tonight....

http://cf.foreveryoungadult.com/_uploads/imag...
Votes are in

Monrovia, CA

#200137 Jul 3, 2013
Such a nervous bunch?

It passed, moving on.

“Religion kills”

Since: Jun 13

Down Under

#200138 Jul 3, 2013
Speak the Truth wrote:
What is selfishness? Let us again turn to the great eye of Google to point us to he answer. It has conveniently (or inconveniently?) pointed us again to the blog of our friend KiMare:
Narcissism
“Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live.”
http://watchmann.blogspot.com/2010/01/narciss...
Perhaps this is the root of the hypocrisy? Perhaps this is evidence of the hypocrisy itself? Asking others to live as one wishes to live...does this sound familiar to the reader? A review of the many posts of KiMare will shed light on that.
Sometimes the truth is inconvenient.
Considering KiMare is quoting a gay playwright here, jailed for Gross Indecency in 1895.
http://www.biography.com/people/oscar-wilde-9...

The irony, the irony.
Pastor Lee McFarland

Phoenix, AZ

#200141 Jul 3, 2013
My brother has aids from skn dudes off.
Votes are in

Monrovia, CA

#200142 Jul 3, 2013
Rave on loony's, the final vote is solid.
Speak the Truth

Long Beach, CA

#200143 Jul 3, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering KiMare is quoting a gay playwright here, jailed for Gross Indecency in 1895.
The irony, the irony.
Ironic indeed. Rest assured, more hidden truths remain.

Sometimes the truth is inconvenient
Votes are in

Monrovia, CA

#200144 Jul 3, 2013
The vote is in and it's a solid vote so back off and get back in your holes.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#200145 Jul 3, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Bub, not all gay people need protection in order to have sex with one another; just like not all straight people need protection to prevent procreation.
You're so fascinated with the history of marriage I'm surprised that you completely forgot that the condom wasn't invented until the 1600s, at the earliest. The condom has we know it today wasn't available until the mid-1800s when heterosexual venereal disease was rampant. And the birth control pill wasn't available until 1960.
What wide-spread "protection" for birth control prior to that? As I have submitted here in the past, many straight couples utilized "withdrawal" methods, while others utilized anal intercourse.
And as far as gay MEN (not gay women) needing protection for sex, that wasn't an issue until the late 1980s. And when HIV/AIDS has been dealt with, there won't be as big a need for protection. Besides, most gay men I know have the sense to avoid riskier behavior and engage in mutual masturbation and oral sex until one another's HIV status is known.
I want to come back to gay women... Are you aware that gay women have even a lesser chance of becoming HIV+ through sexual contact that heterosexuals? So your blanket comment about gays needing protection for sexual purposes is wrong again.
That we don't need protection or procreation is a plus, as far as I'm concerned. I guarantee that straight people would LOVE to be able to have intercourse without the fear of procreating. In fact, nearly 400,000 vasectomies are performed each year on men and nearly a 750,000 tubal ligations are performed on women each year (voluntarily) for the sole purposes of birth control.
I love the opportunity to educate you (and others) when you throw out bad information. I am convinced that there are readers who come to these forums who never post anything. Providing them with the correct information is a public service.
"Besides, most gay men I know have the sense to avoid riskier behavior and engage in mutual masturbation..."?

Let me guess, for "safe sex" they use a latex glove.
Mikey

Fullerton, CA

#200146 Jul 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not Frankie you moron.
What a dope! No wonder you are confused. Makes you even more fun though, do carry on.
Oh Thanks, Somehow there's a compliment in there but it sounds Fk'd

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#200147 Jul 4, 2013
Speak the Truth wrote:
The authentic self is the soul made visible.
If one continues to cast stones when the target is still bleeding from the mountain of stones already hurled, what is the point? What is the goal? To drain the target of all blood until he no longer breathes? Will the hurt of continued stoning change who the target is? No, he will either get stronger or die.
Ask yourself, what is the point? What do your actions reveal about your soul? Your authentic self?
Sometimes the truth is inconvenient
Hi Bowser.

For someone with the moniker 'speak the truth', you fail miserably from the very start.

You cover denial with deceitful enabling. That is neither love nor truth. In fact, the bleeding comes more from your behavior than those who throw stones.

However, your characterless assault isn't against someone throwing lies, it is against someone speaking truth. That is why you attack the messenger instead of the message. That is why you have yet to address the points I make.

Sometimes the truth is inconvenient...

What is your real name Bowser?

Location hidden

#200148 Jul 4, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
1.) Until they know their HIV status ... >gay twirl<
Wow!!! Couldn't do it.
These facts remain, don't they?

Fact; A homosexual couple is not the same as a married heterosexual couple.

Fact; A gay couple needs protection to have sex. A married heterosexual couple needs protection to not procreate.

Fact; The marriage of a heterosexual couple results in human fruit if they choose. A homosexual relationship will NEVER result in human fruit.

Fact; Heterosexual sex is healthy. Gay sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.

Fact; The male and female bodies were designed to engage sexually together. A duplicate gendered couple is sexually redundant.

Fact; Opposite genders united in marriage results in a completely unique blend of masculinity and femininity. Homosexual couples are only ever a duplicate of one gender.

Location hidden

#200149 Jul 4, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
The irony, the irony.
And quoted on purpose too!!!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#200150 Jul 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact; A gay couple needs protection to have sex. A married heterosexual couple needs protection to not procreate.
Fact; The marriage of a heterosexual couple results in human fruit if they choose. A homosexual relationship will NEVER result in human fruit.
Fact; Heterosexual sex is healthy. Gay sex is inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Fact; The male and female bodies were designed to engage sexually together. A duplicate gendered couple is sexually redundant.
Fact; Opposite genders united in marriage results in a completely unique blend of masculinity and femininity. Homosexual couples are only ever a duplicate of one gender.
Fact: Gay Americans can legally marry the same sex and are recognized as any other marriage at both the state and federal level.

Fact: You are a loser

Location hidden

#200151 Jul 4, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact: Gay Americans can legally marry the same sex and are recognized as any other marriage at both the state and federal level.
Fact: You are a loser

They will never be the same. No law can change that.

Why does that reality bother you so much???

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#200152 Jul 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
They will never be the same. No law can change that.
Why does that reality bother you so much???
Wow all your facts are lies.....Your an idiot....Try REAL facts moron.

Location hidden

#200153 Jul 4, 2013
ToManyLaws wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow all your facts are lies.....Your an idiot....Try REAL facts moron.
Oh please you twit, be specific;

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#200154 Jul 4, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please you twit, be specific;
I see nothing that is fact.....Only Nazi fascist like you religious thugs see that as true...REAL FACTS DONT SOUND LIKE BS..

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#200155 Jul 4, 2013
kimare......Sounds like you don't like same sex....SO DONT HAVE ANY....but because of the Constitution you HAVE TO ALLOW OTHERS TO IF THEY WANT......so mind your own business...OK?

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#200156 Jul 4, 2013
Anyway to all you PATRIOTS I say happy 4th. To all you traitor far righters GET OUT...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ugly women with ugly tattoos!!!!! (Oct '12) 6 hr Chris 93
2 females found dead on Girard St in Hemet (Nov '13) 13 hr Chris 52
more section 8 housing coming soon 23 hr baby boomer 11
Cal Fire Sucks (Nov '11) Mon EastEndResidentnt 42
Finders Keepers Estate Oct 19 Molly 1
FUBU Clothing Company is Racist (Oct '12) Oct 17 Daeavalis 45
Bob PratteHEMET: Huffing motive to air conditio... Oct 17 unknown 2

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match