Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
173,761 - 173,780 of 200,358 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the troll who impersonates other posters and has no argument at all. Just anger.
Thank you for your failed troll-post. However, it made no sense. You have exceeded the allowable number of failed attempts. Please log off at this time. Thank you for your attention to this matter. I hope you have enjoyed your Topix experience.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>So you are a religious bigot.
One one hand you say that because of religious principles we should allow polygamy.
When I post that Islam allows children to be married as young as 1 year old, you say that there are laws that prevent that.
How does that work sport? If you pass laws that allow polygamy based on religion, how can you then stop adults from marring children based on the same religious principles????
The same holds true for the FLDS,Warren Jeffs allowed girls 12, and 15 to be married.
He was extradited to Texas, where he was found guilty of sexual assault and aggravated sexual assault of children in connection with a raid of an FLDS owned and occupied West Texas ranch in 2008.[9] After the jury had deliberated for less than 30 minutes, 55-year-old Jeffs was sentenced to life in prison plus 20 years and a $10,000 fine, to be served consecutively, for sexual assault of both 12 and 15-year-old girls.[10]
Nope. I am saying we should allow polygamy because it will harm no one and marriage is good for society. ALL marriage.

You are the one saying we shouldn't allow it because some of it's advocates are religious. And some of it's advocates commit crimes. Both bogus arguments. Prosecute the criminal, not the marriage.

If a man in a same sex marriage commits a similarly horrendous crime, do you ban same sex marriage?

Polygamy deserves the same respect and consideration as same sex marriage. You don't agree? tell me why, don't just keep being stupid.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Brucie the gay parrot wrote:
<quoted text>
We knew it was coming, imbecile.
You hit like a girl.
Sore winners are the real losers.
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Bowser wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your failed troll-post. However, it made no sense. Please re-phrase your post and try again. Thank you for your attention to this matter. I hope you are enjoying your Topix experience.
How many of those "unprecedented" imbeciles in your poll believe in flying saucers, Brainiac?
pot kettle

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Take away the government bennies, and no one will be here arguing. As in most other human endeavors, follow the money to get to the truth about what's really going on.
Frankie just self-incriminated but is too stupid to know it.
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

There's a certain somebody around here that's about to forcefully eject his tampon.
pot kettle

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your confusion results from your stupidity in thinking Kimare and I are the same person. Sorry, I can't fix stupid for you.
Pot meet kettle.
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
How many of those "unprecedented" imbeciles in your poll believe in flying saucers, Brainiac?
Thank you for your attempted post. However, it made no sense. Please re-phrase your post and try again. Thank you for your attention to this matter. I hope you are enjoying your Topix experience.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

pot kettle wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of that was either just plain ignorance or theoretical hyperbole that does not translate into reality.
Great argument fruitloops.
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
There's a certain somebody around here that's about to forcefully eject his tampon.
Thank you for your attempted post. However, it made no sense. Please re-phrase your post and try again. Thank you for your attention to this matter. I hope you are enjoying your Topix experience.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sowing discord again. Actions detested by your god.
Enjoy hell bitch!
You believe in hell? What a moron. Is it hot there? Too funny!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Bowser wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen! This KiMare / Frankie person is really a wack job.
Says the moron troll who thinks we're the same.

When are you going to man up and stop impersonating other posters coward? When are you going to get an argument or some substance? Never. Because you are stupid.

Whoop!~Whoop!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Bowser wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your failed troll-post. However, it made no sense. Please re-phrase your post and try again. Thank you for your attention to this matter. I hope you are enjoying your Topix experience.
Get some substance troll.
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the moron troll who thinks we're the same.
When are you going to man up and stop impersonating other posters coward? When are you going to get an argument or some substance? Never. Because you are stupid.
Whoop!~Whoop!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

pot kettle wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankie just self-incriminated but is too stupid to know it.
Says the moron troll with no argument.

So you think the "Pot calling the kettle black" is very deeply philosophical or something?

What a dope! Too funny!
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Bowser wrote:
<quoted text>
How many of those "unprecedented" imbeciles think of sewage like "Hostel" and "Criminal Minds" as entertainment?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Bowser wrote:
<quoted text>
You're going into your cute little broken record schtick again. It wasn't funny the first time. It hasn't improved with age. Get some substance jackass.

You dishonor Ronald's dog. You aren't half the man he is.
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the moron troll with no argument.
So you think the "Pot calling the kettle black" is very deeply philosophical or something?
What a dope! Too funny!
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful. It's a dime store robotic fuckwit with visions of Luv....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Hemet Forum right now

Search the Hemet Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: VIP Autos (Dec '13) 34 min Guess who 2
what keeps hemet from going bankrupt? (Sep '12) 2 hr Rob Whitey 26
Hemet wife beaters 4 hr bigdave 1
Devin F you're my secret crush! 14 hr weird 7
Man assaults kids at McDonalds-east florida on ... (Jul '13) 14 hr Riverside Dave 129
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 15 hr Fly right 4,893
Now what? Mon apt crime 8
•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Riverside County was issued at July 30 at 12:00PM PDT

•••
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
Hemet Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hemet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••