Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,192

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#199717 Jul 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your inability to respond to my simple argument in favor of marriage equality speaks loudest.
I have addressed the issue. You asked which post demonstrates your anger, I answered EVERY post of yours demonstrates your anger. What didn't you understand about that?
I have no argument with same sex marriage dummy. I fully support marriage equality. Perhaps that is why I don't argue with your argument supporting it? Duh.

Bottom line. I support marriage equality and you do not.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#199718 Jul 2, 2013
Crankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously?!
Yes seriously Jonah1. Why are you a hypocrite with no argument?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#199719 Jul 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know stupid was illegal. That could cause problems for me. I really don't know much about anything. I'm actually quite a birdbrain really.
Have I shared the good news of polygamy with you? Here, let me give you one of my polygamy tracts. The pictures really turn me on.
Great argument you got there troll. Tell it to the judge before he throws you out of the court or slaps a contempt of court charge on your dopey ass.
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#199720 Jul 2, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you punch drunk, imbecile? Am I slapping you around a little too hard?
Hey, by the way, look up "acne heroes". I'm deadly serious. This world is so stupid, and you junior high drones are such imbeciles, that somebody would appeal to your idiocy by attaching the word "hero" to zit medicine.
Think about that as you continue to brag about Regression Marches OnŽ!
Imbecile.
Thank you for your failed troll-post. However, it made no sense. Please re-phrase your post and try again. Thank you for your attention to this matter. I hope you are enjoying your Topix experience.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#199721 Jul 2, 2013
Bowser wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Sparkle. Pay that fool no mind...he's just a failing troll.
Says the troll who impersonates other posters and has no argument at all. Just anger.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#199722 Jul 2, 2013
Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>I know the man blabbers on endlessly about polygamy as if anyone on here cares if it were legalized... flucking go for it as far as I care ... if some dude wants to put up with 20 of us hormonal biatches at once I say more power to you crazy... I know i'm a handful for any guy
If no one cared no one would respond. Duh.

I don't want to enter a poly relationship, I simply want to discuss marriage equality without your fear, ridicule and attempts at censorship.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#199723 Jul 2, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
Wouldn't it be a kick in the head if, polygamists, the red headed step children of the SSM movement, ultimately have marriage delegalized? Who knows they may come a time, when a state, after so many law suits by SSMers, and polygamists, decide to stop issuing marriage licenses all together. Soon, other states could follow suit. Would the right still exist if the state didn't recognize it?
Take away the government bennies, and no one will be here arguing. As in most other human endeavors, follow the money to get to the truth about what's really going on.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#199725 Jul 2, 2013
Bowser wrote:
<quoted text>
I know (not think) that it will allow 2 consenting adults to be married in the eyes of the law without regard to gender. If you want to continue discussing polygamy, feel free to do so.
that said, your statements are illogical Frankie. Out of one side of your mouth you indicate that the 2 parties to the marriage are the same gender. Out of the other side of your mouth, you call what you refer to as "one half" of the marriage female. Obviously that was just an attempt to pick a fight.
Carry on, Sybil.
Your confusion results from your stupidity in thinking Kimare and I are the same person. Sorry, I can't fix stupid for you.
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#199726 Jul 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the troll who impersonates other posters and has no argument at all. Just anger.
Thank you for your failed troll-post. However, it made no sense. You have exceeded the allowable number of failed attempts. Please log off at this time. Thank you for your attention to this matter. I hope you have enjoyed your Topix experience.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#199727 Jul 2, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>So you are a religious bigot.
One one hand you say that because of religious principles we should allow polygamy.
When I post that Islam allows children to be married as young as 1 year old, you say that there are laws that prevent that.
How does that work sport? If you pass laws that allow polygamy based on religion, how can you then stop adults from marring children based on the same religious principles????
The same holds true for the FLDS,Warren Jeffs allowed girls 12, and 15 to be married.
He was extradited to Texas, where he was found guilty of sexual assault and aggravated sexual assault of children in connection with a raid of an FLDS owned and occupied West Texas ranch in 2008.[9] After the jury had deliberated for less than 30 minutes, 55-year-old Jeffs was sentenced to life in prison plus 20 years and a $10,000 fine, to be served consecutively, for sexual assault of both 12 and 15-year-old girls.[10]
Nope. I am saying we should allow polygamy because it will harm no one and marriage is good for society. ALL marriage.

You are the one saying we shouldn't allow it because some of it's advocates are religious. And some of it's advocates commit crimes. Both bogus arguments. Prosecute the criminal, not the marriage.

If a man in a same sex marriage commits a similarly horrendous crime, do you ban same sex marriage?

Polygamy deserves the same respect and consideration as same sex marriage. You don't agree? tell me why, don't just keep being stupid.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#199728 Jul 2, 2013
Brucie the gay parrot wrote:
<quoted text>
We knew it was coming, imbecile.
You hit like a girl.
Sore winners are the real losers.
laughing man

UK

#199729 Jul 2, 2013
Bowser wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your failed troll-post. However, it made no sense. Please re-phrase your post and try again. Thank you for your attention to this matter. I hope you are enjoying your Topix experience.
How many of those "unprecedented" imbeciles in your poll believe in flying saucers, Brainiac?
pot kettle

Long Beach, CA

#199730 Jul 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Take away the government bennies, and no one will be here arguing. As in most other human endeavors, follow the money to get to the truth about what's really going on.
Frankie just self-incriminated but is too stupid to know it.
laughing man

UK

#199731 Jul 2, 2013
There's a certain somebody around here that's about to forcefully eject his tampon.
pot kettle

Long Beach, CA

#199732 Jul 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your confusion results from your stupidity in thinking Kimare and I are the same person. Sorry, I can't fix stupid for you.
Pot meet kettle.
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#199733 Jul 2, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
How many of those "unprecedented" imbeciles in your poll believe in flying saucers, Brainiac?
Thank you for your attempted post. However, it made no sense. Please re-phrase your post and try again. Thank you for your attention to this matter. I hope you are enjoying your Topix experience.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#199734 Jul 2, 2013
pot kettle wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of that was either just plain ignorance or theoretical hyperbole that does not translate into reality.
Great argument fruitloops.
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#199735 Jul 2, 2013
laughing man wrote:
There's a certain somebody around here that's about to forcefully eject his tampon.
Thank you for your attempted post. However, it made no sense. Please re-phrase your post and try again. Thank you for your attention to this matter. I hope you are enjoying your Topix experience.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#199736 Jul 2, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sowing discord again. Actions detested by your god.
Enjoy hell bitch!
You believe in hell? What a moron. Is it hot there? Too funny!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#199737 Jul 2, 2013
Bowser wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen! This KiMare / Frankie person is really a wack job.
Says the moron troll who thinks we're the same.

When are you going to man up and stop impersonating other posters coward? When are you going to get an argument or some substance? Never. Because you are stupid.

Whoop!~Whoop!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HemetHEMET: Food market's ex-owner convicted of... 18 hr lupita garcia 11
2 females found dead on Girard St in Hemet (Nov '13) Fri Chris 59
Boy, Man Found Dead Inside Hemet Home Fri Chris 3
more section 8 housing coming soon Fri Chris 16
ugly women with ugly tattoos!!!!! (Oct '12) Thu Stupid asses 99
el toro markets busted! (Jul '13) Thu SMAR 44
less blks in hmt since ebola Wed Kuntakinta 3

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match