Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
173,701 - 173,720 of 200,586 Comments Last updated 8 hrs ago

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#199665 Jul 2, 2013
fifty yard line wrote:
<quoted text>
Made total sense to me.
Then your as insane as he is.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#199666 Jul 2, 2013
Bowser wrote:
<quoted text>
...says the keyboard warrior, hiding behind his computer. You are ridiculous. I'm shutting you off now. Click.
Too funny! You'll be back fruitcake.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#199667 Jul 2, 2013
Bowser wrote:
<quoted text>
You are delusional. Do you even realize you are confused about who you are directing comments to? There's this little thingy at the top of each post that states who posted it. Try reading.
With coward trolls like you who changes his nic and impersonates other posters, who are we to believe is posting?

You want respect, earn it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#199668 Jul 2, 2013
Bowser wrote:
<quoted text>
You are really bad at sensing whether someone is angry...I'm not. And you still squawk like a parrot troll daily.
I have never made any argument against polygamy and don't have one. You must have forgotten that. I stated previously that, although it would not work for me, I don't care one way or the other about polygamy. As long as everyone is a consenting adult and people aren't doing things that harm me or others I don't care what they do.
No one cares what you do or don't care about, least of all me. But you get mad at me for supporting polygamy, it sure seems like you care. Or else why so mad?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#199669 Jul 2, 2013
Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>So you think like Frankie. So you wan't to allow plygamy, because of religious principles.
So what will stop this, if we allow Polygamy based on religion???
“There is no minimal age for entering marriage. You can have a marriage contract even with a 1-year-old girl, not to mention a girl of 9, 7, or 8. This is merely a contract [indicating] consent. The guardian in such a case must be the father, because the father’s opinion is obligatory. Thus, the girl becomes a wife,” he said.
“But is the girl ready for sex or not? What is the appropriate age for having sex for the first time? This varies according to environment and traditions. In Yemen, girls are married off at 9, 10, 11, 8, or 13, while in other countries, they are married off at 16. Some countries have legislated laws forbidding having sex before the girl is 18,” he said
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2008/06/68074/#hLadijrGUkT...
No one is advocating child abuse or child marriage. There are perfectly good laws against all the abuses you ignorantly fear are connected with polygamy. We don't prosecute same sex people's marriages when they commit crimes why do it to polygamists?

Prosecute the crime. Not the marriage. Some people in all kinds of marriages are bad.

Marriage. There is no one right way.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#199670 Jul 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You exhibit anger in every posts including this one. That's where you have exhibited anger.
Your anger speaks volumes hypocrite.
Your inability to address the accusations with specific posts speaks volumes more. Sorry, I have no need to post to outright liars. Carry on with your poly schtick, you seem to think its working.

Take care dolt.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#199671 Jul 2, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
bla bla bla...
Waiting....
Waiting....
Waiting....
bla bla bla...
Waiting....
Waiting....
Waiting....
Lying sack of shyt.
bla bla bla...
You're climbing right up there on the stupidity ladder with Pietro.
Great post!
laughing man

UK

#199672 Jul 2, 2013
Bowser wrote:
<quoted text>You are ridiculous. I'm shutting you off now. Click.
The mind reels.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#199673 Jul 2, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your inability to address the accusations with specific posts speaks volumes more. Sorry, I have no need to post to outright liars. Carry on with your poly schtick, you seem to think its working.
Take care dolt.
Too funny! You take care too loser.
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#199674 Jul 2, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Take care dolt.
Yep, we should all just ignore Frankie. Then he will go eventually go away. Or he will create some alter-ego and troll himself. He has obviously thought about this since he keeps accusing me of doing it, even though I have not. His entire strategy is to post one sentence about polygamy, elicit a reaction, call the poster a name, try (and fail) to make the poster mad by accusing him of being mad, rinse, repeat. It's like watching a re-run of I Love Lucy from 1955 that has been running continuously since about then. LOL.
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#199675 Jul 2, 2013
It just occurred to me: Frankie and KiMare are the same poster! It just became completely clear. Busted. Carry on, Sybil.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#199676 Jul 2, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
The mind reels.
LMAO!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#199677 Jul 2, 2013
Bowser wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, we should all just ignore Frankie. Then he will go eventually go away. Or he will create some alter-ego and troll himself. He has obviously thought about this since he keeps accusing me of doing it, even though I have not. His entire strategy is to post one sentence about polygamy, elicit a reaction, call the poster a name, try (and fail) to make the poster mad by accusing him of being mad, rinse, repeat. It's like watching a re-run of I Love Lucy from 1955 that has been running continuously since about then. LOL.
Your whole strategy is ad hominem nonsense. Why are you a hypocrite with no argument? Just mad and venting?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#199678 Jul 2, 2013
WOO~HOOO! Whoop!~Whoop! Ah good times.
Frankie Rizzo

Atlanta, GA

#199679 Jul 2, 2013
I love polygamy. My boyfriend Pietro loves polygamy. I'm going to marry Pietro. Please,do not censor my love.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#199680 Jul 2, 2013
Bowser wrote:
<quoted text>
Squawk! Squawk! Watch Frankie the troll copy and paste the same thing over and over. Squawk!
Watch Bowser the impersonating troll get angrier and angrier. Big Fun!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#199681 Jul 2, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Take care dolt.
Your inability to respond to my simple argument in favor of marriage equality speaks loudest.

I have addressed the issue. You asked which post demonstrates your anger, I answered EVERY post of yours demonstrates your anger. What didn't you understand about that?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#199683 Jul 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
I love polygamy. My boyfriend Pietro loves polygamy. I'm going to marry Pietro. Please,do not censor my love.
Going the troll route eh Jonah1? Sure sign of a loser.
Crankie Rizzo

Atlanta, GA

#199684 Jul 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you a hypocrite with no argument?
Seriously?!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#199685 Jul 2, 2013
Bowser wrote:
It just occurred to me: Frankie and KiMare are the same poster! It just became completely clear. Busted. Carry on, Sybil.
What a dope.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black People in Hemet (Jan '10) 2 hr Kandy 476
Debate: Ferguson - Hemet, CA 9 hr Go Blue Forever 5
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 18 hr Macko mono 5,000
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Thu Tank ever 7,926
Riverside County:Tap Water Taste and Smell Unpl... Thu Chris 49
The Waterfalls (May '09) Thu Chris 20
HEMET GAYS! new2this Wed Chris 7
•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Riverside County was issued at August 29 at 2:18PM PDT

•••

Hemet News Video

•••
•••

Hemet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••