Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 8,665)

Showing posts 173,281 - 173,300 of199,086
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. You just did in this post. You failed to distinguish between those who cannot because of a medical condition or choice, and a couple who is absolutely and totally incapable because of gender discrimination.
Moreover, I wasn't arguing law. I simply and accurately noted a major distinction between ss couples and marriage. You STILL can't change that reality, no matter how much you twirl.
2. People engage in numerous harmful behaviors, as distinguished from risky behaviors. Medical experts deem anal sex as 'the most dangerous form of sex'. A violation of the purpose and design of the anus. There is NO justification for anal violence. That is why it was illegal and still is in many places.
3. Even more silly stupid.
First, you clearly have no understanding of mating behavior's effects.
Second, where do you get that procreation can only be natural if the only reason for sex is for that purpose???
Third, the absurdity extreme of one child (how did twins happen) per sexual act.
Finally, you again just tried to argue that procreation is not natural.
4. You close with an ad homoan troll attack. If you had a logical, sensible argument, that would not be necessary.
exactly, so how can it be natural? tell us V
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Bowser wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep thinking I'm mad (which I'm not)..perhaps because YOU are mad? You have never had anything serious to discuss. You are trolling. You have proven it over and over again. You keep having opportunities to engage in conversation, but you don't because you have nothing to add except your trollish squawking. I have proven this point over and over again. Frankly (pun intended) it is really boring. Remember, if see me as a troll, it has been for the time I have been mimicking YOUR behavior. You have been punked, fool. Owned. Now move on.
Danth's Law.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly thing.
Are all couples who cannot have, or choose not to have children "failures of mating behavior"?
How about trying to some up with something logical for a change?
For instance, can you prove that the tens of thousands of great children being raised by gay parents are better off if their parents can't legally marry?
Prove that one and you would have a good argument, instead of this silly stuff.
First, your response had absolutely nothing to do with the post you responded to.

Second, you obviously, as a gay, don't understand mating behavior.

Third, nor can you distinguish between medical conditions, choice and a gay condition that totally inhibits mutual procreation.

Really stupid stuff.
BOLO for Bob Finch

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Why anyone would try to generate any type of response to Frankie is beyond me...I guess there are people who still think that they can win some type of argument with this guy?? How do you win an argument with a troll? This guy is getting off on any type of responses to him. The only reason he's here is to rile up anyone who's here to support gay marriage. His only goal is to piss you off...don't you morons see that?? Anyone that tries to argue with this guy, or gets mad from one of his posts, is a TOOL. But go ahead keep letting him piss you off...kudos Frank...after all these years they still don't get it...my hat goes off to you...you're good at what you do, what else can I say...
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're going to lie and tell us you personally did all those things. Ho hum.
It seems that you can not read, Isaid that is what the LGBT people have done. Now STFU
Bazzoos

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

How did you get new batteries for your loud horn anyway?
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us why you're here Jizzy. Show us even one sunstantive post. Or stop crying and whining. Have some dignity.
I have been posting against liars, trolls and asshats just like you for the better part of 3 years. I do and have told you many times. I support LBGT rights. BTW, its you that complains about not being taken seriously, constantly crying that no one agrees with you.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you should know you do it often enough.
I wouldn't know how to change my location, please clue me in.
Seriously. How do you that?
Move to Iraq or some other third world shat hole. Hope that helps
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Danth's Law.
Squawk! Squawk! Watch the troll squawk!
Judge Rocco

Roseville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

WHY VOTE wrote:
Ok, I don't really care if same sex people get married or are together in any capacity. I am for equal rights BUT.......... I am very annoyed that peoples votes don't mean anything anymore. What happened to a majority vote rules? What happened to the peoples voice?
My stance on this has nothing to do with same sex couples. This is just the latest thing a court has overturned or blocked that THE PEOPLE voted for. Look at AZ., look back at prop. 187 which would have saved is billions in illegal immigrant funding. The people of the USA are trying to make changes to better our country and the few judges are effectively disenfranchising us.
Again this is not directed at same sex couples it is major frustration over the majority loosing there voice.
WHY VOTE????
Yo Dumb Ass! Sorry but the Constitution prevails over what groups of individuals want to do. That's just as it should be! Otherwise for example a racial majority could decide to discriminate against another, make them the only ones who pay taxes or subject to the draft...or anything else. There is in most cases no test of Constitutionality before a measure gets on the ballot so courts all the way up to the Supreme Court will have the ultimate authority to deciding whether these referendum measures will pass the test of Constitutionality. Sorry to bust your bubble amigo!
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Dinosaur species are extinct. Life forms change. None of those are because of over-population. In fact, scientists are now saying world population is reversing.
Ss couples are a failure of mating behavior. Literally 'unmarriage'. A clear oxymoron.
Gawwwd everything you post is pure bull manure.
UN Projects 9.6 Billion People by 2050
Jun. 25, 2013 - The latest population projections issued by the United Nation earlier this month suggest that world population is on a faster growth path than previously projected. The UN now projects that world population will reach 7.2 billion next month, 9.6 billion by 2050 and 10.9 billion by 2100. That projection assumes, however, that access to family planning in developing countries will continue to expand and that fertility in the least developed countries will fall from 4.53 children per woman today to 2.87 by mid-century. Read More
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

BOLO for Bob Finch wrote:
Why anyone would try to generate any type of response to Frankie is beyond me...I guess there are people who still think that they can win some type of argument with this guy?? How do you win an argument with a troll? This guy is getting off on any type of responses to him. The only reason he's here is to rile up anyone who's here to support gay marriage. His only goal is to piss you off...don't you morons see that?? Anyone that tries to argue with this guy, or gets mad from one of his posts, is a TOOL. But go ahead keep letting him piss you off...kudos Frank...after all these years they still don't get it...my hat goes off to you...you're good at what you do, what else can I say...
I don't see anyone mad, except Frankie. LOL He doesn't even know that the whole point was to stir him up to cause him to self-incriminate as a troll and spend his time squawking. He did this brilliantly. Get it? I was impersonating a troll to prove a point. Have a nice day.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>why do all your arguments have to be silly assumptions?
It's because Jizzy is silly. A silly jackass with no argument at all. You can easily sum up his posts in one word: "Duh".

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Judge Rocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo Dumb Ass! Sorry but the Constitution prevails over what groups of individuals want to do. That's just as it should be! Otherwise for example a racial majority could decide to discriminate against another, make them the only ones who pay taxes or subject to the draft...or anything else. There is in most cases no test of Constitutionality before a measure gets on the ballot so courts all the way up to the Supreme Court will have the ultimate authority to deciding whether these referendum measures will pass the test of Constitutionality. Sorry to bust your bubble amigo!
are you a parrot? Why do you keep repeating what others write?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Gawwwd everything you post is pure bull manure.
UN Projects 9.6 Billion People by 2050
Jun. 25, 2013 - The latest population projections issued by the United Nation earlier this month suggest that world population is on a faster growth path than previously projected. The UN now projects that world population will reach 7.2 billion next month, 9.6 billion by 2050 and 10.9 billion by 2100. That projection assumes, however, that access to family planning in developing countries will continue to expand and that fertility in the least developed countries will fall from 4.53 children per woman today to 2.87 by mid-century. Read More
You're getting a little better with cut and paste, very good Jizzy. Don't say I never helped you to improve your dumbass.

I noticed you can finally post a click-able link too, thanks to Frankie.

Now you are ready to start this month's lesson - Learning to post the link you are cutting and pasting from.
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Danth's Law.
....said Frankie while looking in the mirror. Poor thing, he doesn't see the irony in making that statement. I won't bother explaining it because he won't get it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

BOLO for Bob Finch wrote:
Aw shucks, thanks. It all started when I was stuck in a hospital bed for a long time. Sure I should have done something better with the time but this is so much fun!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Bowser wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see anyone mad, except Frankie. LOL He doesn't even know that the whole point was to stir him up to cause him to self-incriminate as a troll and spend his time squawking. He did this brilliantly. Get it? I was impersonating a troll to prove a point. Have a nice day.
Too funny! You have a nice day too fruitcake.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Bowser wrote:
<quoted text>
....said Frankie while looking in the mirror. Poor thing, he doesn't see the irony in making that statement. I won't bother explaining it because he won't get it.
Great! Your explanation would be dumb. Better to not try and end up getting humiliated.

P.S. Who's Bowser, troll?
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're getting a little better with cut and paste, very good Jizzy. Don't say I never helped you to improve your dumbass.
I noticed you can finally post a click-able link too, thanks to Frankie.
Now you are ready to start this month's lesson - Learning to post the link you are cutting and pasting from.
Thats nice fluckstick. Why did you not jump on your buddy KiMare , for posting bull manure? Oh thats right you're a bigot just like him. Very telling Frankie, very telling indeed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 173,281 - 173,300 of199,086
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Hemet Forum right now

Search the Hemet Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 4 hr Ronald 4,554
ANTI-ABORTION: Roe v Wade commemorations in Hem... 6 hr NoahRS 4
sad sad sad:/ 8 hr Right 10
Single men in Hemet 21 hr mesohh 7
Recall papers served on 3 Hemet council members Thu Hemet is good 16
Hemet Council Election 2014. (Jan '13) Thu Hemet is great 31
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Thu Activity 15,657
•••
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
•••

Hemet Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••