Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 8,661)

Showing posts 173,201 - 173,220 of199,103
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
1. You are still trying to equate the natural ability of heterosexuals to procreate with the defective absolute failure of ss couples to do so? Really???
2. You are calling the inherent harm, unhealthiness and demeaning nature of anal sex natural, once again trying to equate it with the natural design of intercourse. Really dumbing down again...
3. POST 198969;
"Mating behavior" or as the rest of us call it "sexual intercourse" does not always result in children. Marriage unions do not always result in children. So, it is not a "natural result" of sexual intercourse; and certainly not a "natural result" of the marriage union.
VV, look at the last sequence of posts. You are like a slimy snake avoiding reality. It is truly psychotic denial. Get help!
1.) I am not trying to equate a couple's ability to procreate with another couple's inability to procreate. I'm simply saying that there is no reason to compare the two. Why do you try to equate one another based on procreation ability?
Being able to procreate or possessing the desire to procreate IS NOT a prerequisite for marriage. If it were, then there would be REQUIREMENTS for couples to do so. And since NONE of the attorneys in these two cases maintained that any couples, heterosexual or homosexual, MUST agree to procreate in order to marry, your continued focus on this issue is pointless.

2.) I AM calling anal sex "natural". I have maintained that all along. I have provided proof that all orientations engage in it and have engaged in it for eons. If it was harmful, demeaning, degrading, or un-pleasurable then people would not engage in it.

3.) You've got to be kidding. You said in your previous post that I claimed mating behavior is unnatural. And looking at my post, you can clearly see that I DID NOT say this.
I said that procreation is not a "natural result" of mating behavior (i.e. sexual intercourse). If procreation was the result of ALL mating behavior then couples would only have sex for procreative purposes.
And since many newlyweds have sex several times a week, they would end up with a little over 30 children (could be more if they have twins) by time they reached their 25th wedding anniversary.
Did you have a child each time you climbed on top of your wife and banged her like a storm door in a hurricane?
Probably not. You probably used some method of birth control. That's why you have a few kids instead of a small platoon.
As many have said to the "Duggar Family" of the TV show "Nineteen Kids and Counting", the womb is not a clown car--to see how many people will pop out.

4.) Pull your head out of your ass... It's demeaning, unnatural, and painful.

“Last rose of summer”

Since: Jun 13

The Coathanger

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we have over populated the earth! Care to explain how a third of all the animals on this planet are now extinct and we are running out of fresh water supplies? BTW DOMA is now history, so there are plenty of SS marriages to prove you wrong. The only oxymoron is your denial that they exist.
Agent Smith said it so well, evil genius that he was:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Bruno wrote:
And everyone stop using the "N" word.
And the "G" word, the "D" word, and the "W" word too.
Footnotes

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

This is just a foot note in the history books, children.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Dorn wrote:
Overpopulation is depleting the Earth's resources.
Same sex marriages are good for the Planet.
Egypt not being run by Islamic radicals? Obama steps in.
Libya not being run by Islamic radicals? Obama steps in.
Iran being run by Islamic radicals? Obama ignores it.
Syria being run by Islamic radicals? Obama ignores it, oh wait, the rebels are potentially even bigger Islamic radicals? We’ll be right over.
Obama seems to ask two questions
“Will the new government hate Israel?” and “Should we help get rid of the old government?”
They’re yes and no questions, and the answer to the second is always the same as the first.
Thy Valleys

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

A california almond farmer named Frantz video recorded something less promising: oily-brown waste spilled
Dorn

Ridgecrest, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
We have not yet over populated the earth.
There is no such thing as ss couples being married. It is an oxymoron.
You mean that we have not yet reached the point of no return.
I hope you are right. But we are getting there. for instance: Trees produce oxygen and excrete carbon dioxide. Mammals need oxygen to breath.
Carbon dioxide is poison to humans and other animals.
We are cuting down forests to meet the housing of more and more people.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Bowser wrote:
<quoted text>
I am very relaxed. And your trolling continues. Call me a derogatory name. Blah blah blah. Squawk!
I thought you were here to have a discussion about polygamy? I look forward to hearing your conversation points. Or perhaps you saying you wanted to discuss polygamy was just a troll bait tactic, and you really have no conversation points?
I have posted many pertinent conversation points. You haven't been listening you've been trolling, not my problem.

You want to seriously discuss the topic? Stop your dopey trolling. Easy! Hope that helps fruitcake.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Bowser wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what a "real live AssTroll" is, so I cannot answer that question. Sorry dude. Hope you're having a wonderful weekend. Peace.
Sure you can! YOU are a real live Asstroll. Easy!

Have a lousy weekend spice boy!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>REALITY is that your a lonely azz worthless internet troll who has nothing more in his life then his hate and a keyboard... must suck being you
Just like you.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
...(long winded angry rant deleted for brevity)... Pull your head out of your ass... It's demeaning, unnatural, and painful.
You sound like a man of experience.
Monument

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

June 2013, news for all:

Atheists and Christians had a generally respectful debate in a Florida town Saturday as the atheists unveiled a monument to counter the Ten Commandments.
Monument

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

June 2013, news for all:

Atheists and Christians had a generally respectful debate in a Florida town Saturday as the atheists unveiled a monument to counter the Ten Commandments.

As if we are really in need of more?
Mikey

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Agent Smith said it so well, evil genius that he was:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I don't think we are quite that bad...The difference between us and a virus is that we have the ability to stop consuming everything.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Sparkle_is_stripper wrote:
<quoted text>whatever d!ckweed.... I got to many people in my life is the problem for me... had a guy here last night til 3 am and now waiting on a another to get here
That's wonderful toots. And yet you still have the time and motivation to post hateful nonsense all day and night. We're real proud of you!
Mikey

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you can! YOU are a real live Asstroll. Easy!
Have a lousy weekend spice boy!
Nice...Can always rely on you to provide real meaning to the word.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice...Can always rely on you to provide real meaning to the word.
Thank you.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you appear to be exhibiting signs of brain damage. And I'm not yanking your chain. You seriously are talking in incomprehensible fragments.
I highly suggest an MRI or PET scan or whatever they do to look for strokes.
Again, this is not a joke.
It doesn't surprise me that you would try that tactic when someone calls you out for using a logical fallacy. Next I bet you'll offer to beat me up... you're SO mature and educated.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. I know what is coming, and spread the message wherever I go. Many do not want to hear it, but some do. We're doomed. Wait until we start getting U.N. Forces coming into our country, that's when it's "End Move" for us...
hahahahahahaha

Paranoia strikes deep. Into your life it will creep. Make your 'end move' dingaling. Go ahead.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote: SCOTUS ruled that ss couples are equal to marriage. Reality is not listening. Ss couples are still ever only a mutually sterile, duplicate gendered half of marriage. Maybe SCOTUS needs a unanimous decision??? Think that will work??? The bottom line is still this; Reality is disobeying SCOTUS!!! What is Obama going to do now??? Someone needs to file suit! YOUR NOT LISTENING!!!
<quoted text>
Still only scoffing masquerading as intelligence.
At least five are, right?
You can't be THAT stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 173,201 - 173,220 of199,103
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hemet Discussions

Search the Hemet Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 20 min Brian_G 7,324
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 1 hr jef helms 15,674
mobile home parks mismanagement, crime. (Jan '11) 8 hr POOHMNGR 12
Temecula: Three men arrested in connection with... Mon cuntakinte 6
Single men in Hemet Mon Chris 12
Section 8 people Mon Right 9
Front Yard Junk Sun Right 9
•••
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
•••

Hemet Jobs

•••