Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,038

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198759 Jun 28, 2013
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you're all talk and no action, dummy.
So are you moron. Duh. That's why I like you clowns. Especially you.
Angry and stupid.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#198760 Jun 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you moron. Duh. That's why I like you clowns. Especially you.
Angry and stupid.
Frankie just admitted to being a troll. LOL
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#198761 Jun 28, 2013
WHY VOTE wrote:
Ok, I don't really care if same sex people get married or are together in any capacity. I am for equal rights BUT.......... I am very annoyed that peoples votes don't mean anything anymore. What happened to a majority vote rules? What happened to the peoples voice?
My stance on this has nothing to do with same sex couples. This is just the latest thing a court has overturned or blocked that THE PEOPLE voted for. Look at AZ., look back at prop. 187 which would have saved is billions in illegal immigrant funding. The people of the USA are trying to make changes to better our country and the few judges are effectively disenfranchising us.
Again this is not directed at same sex couples it is major frustration over the majority loosing there voice.
WHY VOTE????
The "majority" does not get to vote in unconstitutional laws that violate the rights of the "minority". So get over it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198762 Jun 28, 2013
Bowser wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankie just admitted to being a troll. LOL
The dopiest troll here said, with a straight face.
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#198763 Jun 28, 2013
Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
That is EXACTLY what he has been saying. All of us should have the same ability to choose our own lives without governmental interference.
In general I think you are a horrid troll. However, I agree with ONE point you have made. "All of us should have the same ability to choose our own lives without governmental interference". The government needs to fck off.
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#198764 Jun 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
The dopiest troll here said, with a straight face.
Fail. Yet again.
ThinkAgain

Monrovia, CA

#198765 Jun 28, 2013
Is that anything like trolling?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198766 Jun 28, 2013
Bowser wrote:
<quoted text>
In general I think you are a horrid troll. However, I agree with ONE point you have made. "All of us should have the same ability to choose our own lives without governmental interference". The government needs to fck off.
And you do too.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198767 Jun 28, 2013
Bowser wrote:
<quoted text>
Fail. Yet again.
He said, while failing yet again.
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#198768 Jun 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
And you do too.
As do you.
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#198769 Jun 28, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
He said, while failing yet again.
Epic fail, Franklyn.
laughing man

UK

#198770 Jun 28, 2013
I've been doing a little fishing here and there and in the last few minutes have caught the biggest imbecile in Golden Shower Land. It doesn't even know the slang of its fellow gutterfish.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/round-lake-il...

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#198771 Jun 28, 2013
Bowser wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. I think you just dissed yourself.
Why aren't you focusing on marrying your boyfriend?
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#198772 Jun 28, 2013
laughing man wrote:
I've been doing a little fishing here and there and in the last few minutes have caught the biggest imbecile in Golden Shower Land. It doesn't even know the slang of its fellow gutterfish.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/round-lake-il...
** TROLL ALERT **
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#198773 Jun 28, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Why aren't you focusing on marrying your boyfriend?
Because I currently don't have one. And if I did, it would need to be a meaningful relationship that we both wanted to become a life long commitment. I hope that answers your question, Rickie.
laughing man

UK

#198774 Jun 28, 2013
Bowser wrote:
<quoted text>
** TROLL ALERT **
I'm so solly, but the biggest imbecile of Topix is the dog faced Rage Boi. Come back next year.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198775 Jun 28, 2013
Bowser wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I currently don't have one. And if I did, it would need to be a meaningful relationship that we both wanted to become a life long commitment. I hope that answers your question, Rickie.
Too funny!
Bowser

Long Beach, CA

#198776 Jun 28, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so solly, but the biggest imbecile of Topix is the dog faced Rage Boi. Come back next year.
The biggest imbecile of Topix is gigglyboy. Please go away and don't come back, Giggles. Thanks.
laughing man

UK

#198777 Jun 28, 2013
Bowser wrote:
<quoted text>
The biggest imbecile of Topix is gigglyboy. Please go away and don't come back, Giggles. Thanks.
Look, I concede that you're also pretty lame, with grade school comebacks some kindergartners would roll their eyes at. Still, despite your Herculean efforts, you're just not able to joust with the big boys, and Rage Boi is current Queen.

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#198778 Jun 28, 2013
Hey Kimare, still legally married here! Yes, we have duplicate genders, that's the way a SSM works.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 3 hr do it here 16,011
Why Is There So Much Racial Tension In Hemet? (Oct '08) 11 hr sax 193
HemetFor now, judge won't block Hemet fire switch Mon EastEndResident 1
HemetHEMET: Firefighters want voters decide dep... Mon EastEndResident 3
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sep 28 No Time for Tea 5,084
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sep 27 Bucketeers 7,965
Diamond valley middle school Sep 25 Hopeing this is n... 1

Hemet News Video

Hemet Jobs

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hemet News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hemet

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]