Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 8,630)

Showing posts 172,581 - 172,600 of200,211
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me, I'm well aware of Rizzo's routing. He's been playing it for years. He's a jackass. Nothing more, nothing less.
Great argument you got there fruitcake.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sugarlips, pointing out that you have ASSumed things you don't have any clue about (like my feelings and opinions on matters that I've never uttered a word) isn't expressing anger, it's simply demonstrating your complete lack of integrity. So sorry you dislike that, but, tough shyt.
In which post were you discussing marriage equality and not trying to represent multiple marriages as being the same as a singular marriage. Please provide the post number.
In which post are you not just spitting out dumb ad hominem and anger? Which post of yours has any substance? Please provide the post number.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The definitions were taken from medical dictionaries. The most reasonable source when talking about mating behavior.
I see. So to you, mating is a medical procedure. Got it. Why am I surprised.

Oh, and hon, yes, your definitions were taken from medical dictionaries, but you intentionally left out all the accompanying definitions that didn't support your lies. You have no integrity whatsoever. You are dishonest and conniving. That is why no one takes you seriously.

Dishonest and conniving are simply different ways of describing "sowing of discord". Something you love to do despite the fact that your Sky Santa has informed you that he despises that type of behavior.

Typical fundie hypocrite.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I pretended nothing.
LIE. You pretended that a word had only one definition when in fact it had several applicable definitions. Your Sky Santa hates liars KiMare. I hope you are ready to rot in hell.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You had already posted an out of context definition. My definitions stand.
I posted NOTHING out of context plebe. And while your definition may stand, it does NOT stand alone. You tried to make it stand alone because you are a deceptive hypocrite.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You may have a partner, but you do not mate.
I have a husband, not a partner. And he is my mate, according to the very dictionaries that you presented as credible. Choke on that FACT bitch. You stating that I don't mate means about as much as if you stated the sky is red. The statements of the deceptively insignificant like you have no merit or meaning.

Feel free to present more of your intentional deceptions KiMare. Exposing you for the filthy, lying sack of shyt that you are makes my day!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not angry?
Nope, not at all. I've just exposed your intentional deceitfulness on two posts. I'm happy as can be.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You might want to do some checking of your own, you are looking pretttty stupid right now...
Nope, the only one looking stupid right now is the one who stated that there are "procreation constraints" to marriage and who stated that there are studies being currently conducted that are looking for "cures" to homosexuality.

That would be you stupid. Repeatedly asked to support you ridiculous claims, you have ducked and weaved and fundie-twirled around the issues because you can't support your statements. Instead, you just issue character assaults, an act that your Sky Santa has stated he despises.

Carry on plebe!
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
If that is not a dress, it must be a slip you are wearing...
And you want to call other people stupid? LOL. Let us know when you are capable of supporting your claims KiMare. Until then, we can only assume that you will continue ranting on about animated characters because you got nothing else. Stupid cow.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is what hasn't changed;
Ss couples are only ever a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.
Clearly not the same.
Do you want a sympathy card?
Smile.
When you buy a dictionary, the first word you should look up is "clearly". It's evident from your posts that you clearly don't have a clue as to how to properly employ it.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sugarlips, pointing out that you have ASSumed things you don't have any clue about (like my feelings and opinions on matters that I've never uttered a word) isn't expressing anger, it's simply demonstrating your complete lack of integrity. So sorry you dislike that, but, tough shyt.
In which post were you discussing marriage equality and not trying to represent multiple marriages as being the same as a singular marriage. Please provide the post number.
Many of my best on topic posts have been censored away (look at all the missing post numbers) but here's a few that weren't deleted: 197823 197827 197818 197835 197824 197903 197925 197919 197852 197854
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

I find it difficult to see the logic of defending monogamous marriage as the historic norm when the laws of several states have already departed from the principle that it is heterosexual, monogamous marriage that is essential to social stability.

If heterosexuality is no longer legally, morally or socially relevant to marriage, why should monogamy continue to be so important?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you want a sympathy card?
Smile.
Sowing discord. Jesus hates you bitch!

Smile.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Spice boy, you're angry. And about 4 posters have told you so. When one person tells you something about yourself, you can shine it on, when two people tell you, you should start listening, When three or more people tell you, you better start believing.

You are angry.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
When you buy a dictionary, the first word you should look up is "clearly". It's evident from your posts that you clearly don't have a clue as to how to properly employ it.
Off topic ad hominem nonsense.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, not at all. I've just exposed your intentional deceitfulness on two posts. I'm happy as can be.
<quoted text>
Nope, the only one looking stupid right now is the one who stated that there are "procreation constraints" to marriage and who stated that there are studies being currently conducted that are looking for "cures" to homosexuality.
That would be you stupid. Repeatedly asked to support you ridiculous claims, you have ducked and weaved and fundie-twirled around the issues because you can't support your statements. Instead, you just issue character assaults, an act that your Sky Santa has stated he despises.
Carry on plebe!
<quoted text>
And you want to call other people stupid? LOL. Let us know when you are capable of supporting your claims KiMare. Until then, we can only assume that you will continue ranting on about animated characters because you got nothing else. Stupid cow.
Angry off topic drivel.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing as ss couples being married.
The state and the federal government say otherwise. Since rights are extended by them, and not KiMare, I'll take their word over yours. Whether you think ss couples can be married is COMPLETELY IRRELAVENT! You are nothing.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a fake relationship trying to masquerade as the most unique human relationship in existence.
Yawn!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Folks, for those of you who are interested, this is a clear example of what "denial" looks like.
A person is presented with undeniable facts and he believes the opposite is true.
It's sad when your world comes crashing down around you and all you can turn to is delusional thinking.
It's called the fundie-twirl! It's a requirement for people that think that everything written in that ridiculous Christian bible is actual truth!!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Poly marriage is marriage too. It is not off topic in a discussion of marriage. Duh. Your anger at it's mere mention speaks volumes.

Polygamy deserves the same respect and consideration as same sex marriage.
Anonymous

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

2016: Chris Christie blasts gay-marriage ruling
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/06/chris-c...
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sowing discord. Jesus hates you bitch!
Smile.
And you say you're not angry. And you complain of my posts being off topic when I attempt to discuss marriage equality without your fear, anger, ridicule and attempts at censorship.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you take joy in good people not being allowed to marry? Isn't that what you have been fighting for?
Oh hell, I know why. It's because you are a hypocrite.
The ONLY joy I take is repeatedly pointing out to you that this had NOTHING to do with polygamy, you flaming dumbass. Now go take another pain pill and OD.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I buy it. It's not crap. Polygamy deserves the same respect and consideration as SSM.
Then find a forum where others are interested in it. This one isn't it. Oh, and please Sally, before you start your tired routine, a lack of interest does not imply disapproval or approval. Play your routine somewhere else.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

What harm would a loving marriage of three men cause Jonah1 or anyone else?
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Poly marriage is marriage too.
Not in the USA it isn't. Are you stuck on stupid?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 172,581 - 172,600 of200,211
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Hemet Forum right now

Search the Hemet Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 1 hr Skeet give more 7,811
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 1 hr Go Play 4,846
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 4 hr This topics peaked 15,911
Black People in Hemet (Jan '10) 9 hr Vicky 473
Omg!! I can't believe my eyes so many blacks in... (May '13) 14 hr ladytntad 167
Retired CHP are lying cheats Thu Gabe R Gomez 1
Riverside County:Tap Water Taste and Smell Unpl... Thu Chris 39
•••
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
Hemet Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hemet Jobs

•••