Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
172,501 - 172,520 of 200,565 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
xolo

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#198266
Jun 26, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote: Most of the gays I know are embarrASSed by gay 'pride' parades. That's what I mean by normal gays Queen.
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TH6FC2NTH...
<quoted text>
Wish all you want, I still wouldn't be available to you.
What still doesn't change is the debauchery of those parades that disqualifies gays of representing marriage or family. It only accentuates the brokenness of homosexuality.
Nor does it change the fact that ss couples will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.
No suspicion, just reality.
Plenty of straight people engage in debauchery. I assume that means they are not qualified to represent marriage? I assume that accentuates the brokenness of heterosexuality?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#198267
Jun 26, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
You just failed again and do not even realize it.
No I didn't. You don't make sense. Stop trying to be cute. You're not good at it.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#198268
Jun 26, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

WasteWater wrote:
Lulu predicted this outcome over a year ago.
Lulu Rocks.
Give it up, I don't think she likes guys.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#198269
Jun 26, 2013
 

Judged:

8

8

8

xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a good question. Why is the government involved at all in relationships? I don't know the answer.
Besides being very insecure, you ask the dumbest questions....LOL...keep it up...LOL
xolo

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#198270
Jun 26, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
No I didn't. You don't make sense. Stop trying to be cute. You're not good at it.
You are not good at having a discussion, which you claim to want to have. You make no sense. You have run out of topics, other than silly little jabs. Move on. Next.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#198271
Jun 26, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

8

xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not good at having a discussion, which you claim to want to have. You make no sense. You have run out of topics, other than silly little jabs. Move on. Next.
I'd really wish you would stop impersonating Ronald, be a man, be yourself. If you are that clueless as to what Frankie is standing up for, then you need to stay out of it. Polygamy marriage has been around long before you got married.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#198272
Jun 26, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I'd really wish you would stop impersonating Ronald, be a man, be yourself. If you are that clueless as to what Frankie is standing up for, then you need to stay out of it. Polygamy marriage has been around long before you got married.
Huh? Obviously you are confusing me with another poster. Trust me, I am always myself :)
xolo

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#198273
Jun 26, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

6

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Besides being very insecure, you ask the dumbest questions....LOL...keep it up...LOL
I am not insecure. But you obviously are. Bullies are like that. They have poor social and communications skills also. Like you.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#198274
Jun 26, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

8

xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not insecure. But you obviously are. Bullies are like that. They have poor social and communications skills also. Like you.
Like you.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#198275
Jun 26, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Like you.
Now you're just projecting your own insecurities and internal issues onto others. You just proved my point. Thanks.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#198276
Jun 26, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not good at having a discussion, which you claim to want to have. You make no sense. You have run out of topics, other than silly little jabs. Move on. Next.
Polygamy deserves the same respect that same sex marriage does. Spin that, troll.

Next.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#198277
Jun 26, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not insecure. But you obviously are. Bullies are like that. They have poor social and communications skills also. Like you.
Talk about silly inane jabs. That's all you've got tough guy.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#198278
Jun 26, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not insecure. But you obviously are. Bullies are like that. They have poor social and communications skills also. Like you.
Now you're just projecting your own insecurities and internal issues onto others. You just proved my point. Thanks.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#198279
Jun 26, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Plenty of straight people engage in debauchery. I assume that means they are not qualified to represent marriage? I assume that accentuates the brokenness of heterosexuality?
You are not good at having a discussion, which you claim to want to have. You make no sense. You have run out of topics, other than silly little jabs. Move on. Next.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#198280
Jun 26, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a good question. Why is the government involved at all in relationships? I don't know the answer.
Please look in the mirror. You need to address your internal issues and realize that you are really lashing out at yourself over and over again. Try to figure out why...your life will be much better once you get over what is troubling you. I hope you feel better soon! Peace.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#198281
Jun 26, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

I don't have anything to spin. And was it necessary to add the word "troll"? That is typical bully behavior. Why are you so angry? It's just a discussion forum.

Regarding polygamy, I really don't care what people do as long as they're not harming me or others.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#198282
Jun 26, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Obviously you are confusing me with another poster. Trust me, I am always myself :)
Yes. We know. You are always a jackass troll with absolutely no argument.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#198283
Jun 26, 2013
 

Judged:

7

7

7

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about silly inane jabs. That's all you've got tough guy.
You have also just proven my point. Carry on..
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#198284
Jun 26, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Like you.
I second that. So that's two votes against xolo. We win, xolo loses. Easy!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#198285
Jun 26, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

9

xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
You have also just proven my point. Carry on..
Your weak attempts to get cute aren't. They're stupid.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 4 hr Donny B 7,922
HEMET GAYS! new2this 12 hr umyeah 4
Black People in Hemet (Jan '10) 12 hr umyeah 474
The Waterfalls (May '09) 13 hr hiker2 17
Abandoned Insane Asylum In Hemet.... (Jun '09) 21 hr michelle 58
gays Tue Hemetthebeast 1
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Tue matches lighters 15,961

Search the Hemet Forum:
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
•••

Hemet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Hemet News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hemet
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••