Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,151

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“Busting Kimare's”

Since: Feb 13

Clitty

#198313 Jun 27, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>

There is no such thing as ss couples being married.
Screw you, Gregory Dale Kirschmann, disgraced former UCC Hawaiian pastor.

Don't go away mad, Greg, just go away.

Smell you later.
Big D

Du Quoin, IL

#198314 Jun 27, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
In this country the only thing that counts is the LAW. I don't give a damn about "true acceptance". I'm not even sure that the hell "true acceptance" is.
See, I know MANY people who claim that Obama isn't their president, but it's his name that's on the desk in the Oval Office.
The truth is ... those opposed to freedom and equality are losing acceptance.. grats friend...you have cause to cheer.
Sam

United States

#198315 Jun 27, 2013
Ogre wrote:
Can someone tell me what plans Obama Boo Boo has for gay newly weds? Something about a camp?
Really? A camp...someone please tell me what year it is? I have an ever love for humanity buy a growing hatred for humans...mainly because of comments such as this... Smh

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#198316 Jun 27, 2013
xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a good question. Why is the government involved at all in relationships? I don't know the answer.
Wowwww....(look of surprise on my face)....thank you for the compliment, and honesty. Quite refreshing on this forum, and issue.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#198317 Jun 27, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it up.
Nobody is buying that crap.
Uhhhhhhh huh. Dissmissiveness on your part reveals either arrogance, or ignorance, on your part. Obviously there are polygamists who view this as beneficial to their cause. Besides it means more press coverage for them. Imagine the irony if the state of Utah, which had to disavow polygamy in order to be admitted into the Union because the federal government at the time demanded it, now could force the feds to recognize it, should they decide to legalize it. The Supreme Court taketh away in 1878, and giveth it back in 2013. All thanks to the efforts of Waste Water and the rainbow flag wavers.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#198318 Jun 27, 2013
KiMare wrote: I always watch the bottom line. There is no such thing as ss couples being married. It is a fake relationship trying to masquerade as the most unique human relationship in existence.
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>...and laughing about the diagnosis is the next most common symptom.
The 'diagnosis' was that my statement above was 'delusional'.

Tell that to your mom and dad.

Location hidden

#198319 Jun 27, 2013
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
You being a self-professed mouth piece, I scoff at you. Gay Americans are driving real change and all you got is sitting on your keester and calling people names. How does it feel to be a powerless wind bag? When are you going to realize that what you think or say has not pertinence to the fight for Gay Rights? You and your silly hater friends are a perfect example of lazy people. All you do is bitch and moan. You haters donít have the drive or intelligence to do more that flap your gums. Honestly, do you really expect anyone to take you seriously? Gay Americans Rule, haters like you drool. Roflmao
The Supreme Court decision is based on the assertion that imposing an imposter relationship on marriage will rectify the self-esteem of homosexuals, and telling a child that duplicate genders are exactly the same as mom and dad.

The context of this verse is no accident. Romans 1:22 (NJB)
While they claimed to be wise, in fact they were growing so stupid.
Spleezle Spalzal

Beacon, NY

#198320 Jun 27, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhhhhhh huh. Dissmissiveness on your part reveals either arrogance, or ignorance, on your part. Obviously there are polygamists who view this as beneficial to their cause. Besides it means more press coverage for them. Imagine the irony if the state of Utah, which had to disavow polygamy in order to be admitted into the Union because the federal government at the time demanded it, now could force the feds to recognize it, should they decide to legalize it. The Supreme Court taketh away in 1878, and giveth it back in 2013. All thanks to the efforts of Waste Water and the rainbow flag wavers.
Ha! Ha! Ha! De Plane,De Plane boss,welcome to fantasy island! Your fantasy will begin shortly! Congratulations California! And a partial thank you to the Supreme court! I now declare this thread dead and moot! The question has been answered,marriage equality wins!Now,which state is next,and how many in the coming year? ;)

Location hidden

#198321 Jun 27, 2013
NikkiShae wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that a gay man or woman should be able to marry multiple partners?
Under the dumbed down legal definition of marriage just issued, any number of people will be able to marry. To limit the number will be discrimination.

Moreover, according to the dissenting opinion, consenting adults, directly related (parent/child or siblings) will be able to marry.

That is simply a start.

Location hidden

#198322 Jun 27, 2013
xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Please look in the mirror. You need to address your internal issues and realize that you are really lashing out at yourself over and over again. Try to figure out why...your life will be much better once you get over what is troubling you. I hope you feel better soon! Peace.
An online diagnosis by a unqualified sissy to avoid defending their denial.

Peace.
laughing man

UK

#198323 Jun 27, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>ATTENTION ALL TROLLS:
Here kitty kitty. Dinner is served.
Daddy has some nice STEWED crow for you!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Fho9mneeK4IXX
SCOTUS RULES FEDERAL GOVT. MUST RECOGNIZE SSM ?!?!
Mark the Day: 6/26/13
Tell me again I have nothing in common with black people from the 1960ís!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
And remember. This comes almost at the anniversary of Judy Garland dying and Stonewall exploding! DEFINITELY PRIDE WEEK FOLKS!
Oh HAPPY Day.
LMBFGAO!
Another disgusting lumpen mass of raw sewage who rides the coat-tails of MLK and Rosa Parks apparently didn't get the memo that it was by no means a mandate.

5 to 4 , sewer diver.

I'm the one laughing.

Location hidden

#198324 Jun 27, 2013
KiMare wrote: Most of the gays I know are embarrASSed by gay 'pride' parades. That's what I mean by normal gays Queen. Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TH6FC2NTH ... Wish all you want, I still wouldn't be available to you. What still doesn't change is the debauchery of those parades that disqualifies gays of representing marriage or family. It only accentuates the brokenness of homosexuality. Nor does it change the fact that ss couples will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage. No suspicion, just reality.
xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Plenty of straight people engage in debauchery. I assume that means they are not qualified to represent marriage? I assume that accentuates the brokenness of heterosexuality?
Where did I say that the debauchery by anyone disqualifies them from marriage?

You excused debauchery because if one group does it, that excuses the other group. Really?

You attempted to tie that 'reasoning' to distinctions I noted between ss couples and marriage without addressing the differences.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#198325 Jun 27, 2013
Spleezle Spalzal wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! Ha! Ha! De Plane,De Plane boss,welcome to fantasy island! Your fantasy will begin shortly! Congratulations California! And a partial thank you to the Supreme court! I now declare this thread dead and moot! The question has been answered,marriage equality wins!Now,which state is next,and how many in the coming year? ;)
Isn't once said about SSM?
laughing man

UK

#198326 Jun 27, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I was there in Memphis when MLK was killed. Martial law. APCs rolling down the streets. I was military police. Sad day.
But aside from that off topic stuff, what's your point?
How do you like the lowest forms of life carjacking the Civil Rights Movement?

And how many Democraps now (Clinton, Shumer, etc) are out there carrying on that they're so glad that what they voted for is now gone? You can literally see the homo-cripples and their crushes and eagerness to pull the lever for them once more.

I suppose if they want to carjack Civil Rights then it's okay to remind them of being on the Democrap owned and operated Plantation.

Location hidden

#198327 Jun 27, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Screw you, Gregory Dale Kirschmann, disgraced former UCC Hawaiian pastor.
Don't go away mad, Greg, just go away.
Smell you later.
Understand this, I will never screw you.

Quit stalking me.

Gregory Dale Kirschmann

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#198328 Jun 27, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The Supreme Court decision is based on the assertion that imposing an imposter relationship on marriage will rectify the self-esteem of homosexuals, and telling a child that duplicate genders are exactly the same as mom and dad.
The context of this verse is no accident. Romans 1:22 (NJB)
While they claimed to be wise, in fact they were growing so stupid.
The Supreme Court's decision is based on the notion that the Constitution can not be used to ban gay citizens from marrying based on the 5th Amendment. It will rectify years of improper government intrusion into the lives of US citizens.

The scripture you cite is apropos for those who cannot accept the justice's decisions. While YOU claim to be wise, YOU in fact grow more stupid.
laughing man

UK

#198329 Jun 27, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you like the lowest forms of life carjacking the Civil Rights Movement?
And how many Democraps now (Clinton, Shumer, etc) are out there carrying on that they're so glad that what they voted for is now gone? You can literally see the homo-cripples and their crushes and eagerness to pull the lever for them once more.
I suppose if they want to carjack Civil Rights then it's okay to remind them of being on the Democrap owned and operated Plantation.
Holy crap, am I a fortune teller?

http://washingtonexaminer.com/gay-marriage-sh...

"Gays are the next Jews of fundraising," declared Rahm Emanuel, who is now an Obama confidant, while hustling for donors for Bill Clinton back in 1992."....

They owe their souls to the Company Store.

Knoxville, TN

#198330 Jun 27, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is ... those opposed to freedom and equality are losing acceptance.. grats friend...you have cause to cheer.
We all have cause to cheer--even those who continue to denounce marriage between same-gender couples.

Marriage has been strengthened by the Court's decision. Those who have been living with one another now have the opportunity to marry one another, which will only deepen their relationship and strengthen their families.

Good news for the country.

Knoxville, TN

#198331 Jun 27, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy crap, am I a fortune teller?
http://washingtonexaminer.com/gay-marriage-sh...
"Gays are the next Jews of fundraising," declared Rahm Emanuel, who is now an Obama confidant, while hustling for donors for Bill Clinton back in 1992."....
They owe their souls to the Company Store.
Yeah... The GOP NEVER uses social issues to raise money do they? Who do they owe their souls to?
laughing man

UK

#198332 Jun 27, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah... The GOP NEVER uses social issues to raise money do they? Who do they owe their souls to?
Wherever did you get the idea that I give one single solitary flying damn about the spineless GOP, who have stood idly by as you Perverts have made it the Gay Channel 24/7?

By the way, they're going to help millions of illegal aliens, and in the process lower the wages of the illegal aliens already here.

I've got a great idea, Brainiac! Get out your GLAAD rag and parrot some more pubescent GOP crap. It makes you look so.... intellectual.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bums on bikes 4 hr kmnine 5
Residents Of Hemet, San Jacinto Still Cleaning ... 15 hr Donna knight 1
corruption with Riverside county CPS 22 hr Chris 3
Hemet - The worst city to live in california Wed Chris 10
Review: Hemet Family Dentist,Dr Vimal Patel,DDS Dec 15 Michael2327 1
One of Two Suspects Arrested in Jack-in-the-Box... Dec 15 lupita garcia 8
One dead, one wounded after incident in Hemet p... (Dec '08) Dec 15 Chris 49

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match