Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,396

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
laughing man

UK

#198323 Jun 27, 2013
DNF wrote:
<quoted text>ATTENTION ALL TROLLS:
Here kitty kitty. Dinner is served.
Daddy has some nice STEWED crow for you!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Fho9mneeK4IXX
SCOTUS RULES FEDERAL GOVT. MUST RECOGNIZE SSM ?!?!
Mark the Day: 6/26/13
Tell me again I have nothing in common with black people from the 1960’s!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
And remember. This comes almost at the anniversary of Judy Garland dying and Stonewall exploding! DEFINITELY PRIDE WEEK FOLKS!
Oh HAPPY Day.
LMBFGAO!
Another disgusting lumpen mass of raw sewage who rides the coat-tails of MLK and Rosa Parks apparently didn't get the memo that it was by no means a mandate.

5 to 4 , sewer diver.

I'm the one laughing.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#198324 Jun 27, 2013
KiMare wrote: Most of the gays I know are embarrASSed by gay 'pride' parades. That's what I mean by normal gays Queen. Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TH6FC2NTH ... Wish all you want, I still wouldn't be available to you. What still doesn't change is the debauchery of those parades that disqualifies gays of representing marriage or family. It only accentuates the brokenness of homosexuality. Nor does it change the fact that ss couples will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage. No suspicion, just reality.
xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Plenty of straight people engage in debauchery. I assume that means they are not qualified to represent marriage? I assume that accentuates the brokenness of heterosexuality?
Where did I say that the debauchery by anyone disqualifies them from marriage?

You excused debauchery because if one group does it, that excuses the other group. Really?

You attempted to tie that 'reasoning' to distinctions I noted between ss couples and marriage without addressing the differences.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#198325 Jun 27, 2013
Spleezle Spalzal wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! Ha! Ha! De Plane,De Plane boss,welcome to fantasy island! Your fantasy will begin shortly! Congratulations California! And a partial thank you to the Supreme court! I now declare this thread dead and moot! The question has been answered,marriage equality wins!Now,which state is next,and how many in the coming year? ;)
Isn't once said about SSM?
laughing man

UK

#198326 Jun 27, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I was there in Memphis when MLK was killed. Martial law. APCs rolling down the streets. I was military police. Sad day.
But aside from that off topic stuff, what's your point?
How do you like the lowest forms of life carjacking the Civil Rights Movement?

And how many Democraps now (Clinton, Shumer, etc) are out there carrying on that they're so glad that what they voted for is now gone? You can literally see the homo-cripples and their crushes and eagerness to pull the lever for them once more.

I suppose if they want to carjack Civil Rights then it's okay to remind them of being on the Democrap owned and operated Plantation.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#198327 Jun 27, 2013
Dusty Mangina wrote:
<quoted text>
Screw you, Gregory Dale Kirschmann, disgraced former UCC Hawaiian pastor.
Don't go away mad, Greg, just go away.
Smell you later.
Understand this, I will never screw you.

Quit stalking me.

Gregory Dale Kirschmann

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#198328 Jun 27, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
The Supreme Court decision is based on the assertion that imposing an imposter relationship on marriage will rectify the self-esteem of homosexuals, and telling a child that duplicate genders are exactly the same as mom and dad.
The context of this verse is no accident. Romans 1:22 (NJB)
While they claimed to be wise, in fact they were growing so stupid.
The Supreme Court's decision is based on the notion that the Constitution can not be used to ban gay citizens from marrying based on the 5th Amendment. It will rectify years of improper government intrusion into the lives of US citizens.

The scripture you cite is apropos for those who cannot accept the justice's decisions. While YOU claim to be wise, YOU in fact grow more stupid.
laughing man

UK

#198329 Jun 27, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you like the lowest forms of life carjacking the Civil Rights Movement?
And how many Democraps now (Clinton, Shumer, etc) are out there carrying on that they're so glad that what they voted for is now gone? You can literally see the homo-cripples and their crushes and eagerness to pull the lever for them once more.
I suppose if they want to carjack Civil Rights then it's okay to remind them of being on the Democrap owned and operated Plantation.
Holy crap, am I a fortune teller?

http://washingtonexaminer.com/gay-marriage-sh...

"Gays are the next Jews of fundraising," declared Rahm Emanuel, who is now an Obama confidant, while hustling for donors for Bill Clinton back in 1992."....

They owe their souls to the Company Store.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#198330 Jun 27, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is ... those opposed to freedom and equality are losing acceptance.. grats friend...you have cause to cheer.
We all have cause to cheer--even those who continue to denounce marriage between same-gender couples.

Marriage has been strengthened by the Court's decision. Those who have been living with one another now have the opportunity to marry one another, which will only deepen their relationship and strengthen their families.

Good news for the country.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#198331 Jun 27, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy crap, am I a fortune teller?
http://washingtonexaminer.com/gay-marriage-sh...
"Gays are the next Jews of fundraising," declared Rahm Emanuel, who is now an Obama confidant, while hustling for donors for Bill Clinton back in 1992."....
They owe their souls to the Company Store.
Yeah... The GOP NEVER uses social issues to raise money do they? Who do they owe their souls to?
laughing man

UK

#198332 Jun 27, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah... The GOP NEVER uses social issues to raise money do they? Who do they owe their souls to?
Wherever did you get the idea that I give one single solitary flying damn about the spineless GOP, who have stood idly by as you Perverts have made it the Gay Channel 24/7?

By the way, they're going to help millions of illegal aliens, and in the process lower the wages of the illegal aliens already here.

I've got a great idea, Brainiac! Get out your GLAAD rag and parrot some more pubescent GOP crap. It makes you look so.... intellectual.
while on de plantation

UK

#198333 Jun 27, 2013
Yessuh, Massah, I be press dose smilies fo' yuh!

Aw day long!
Big D

Ashburn, VA

#198334 Jun 27, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
We all have cause to cheer--even those who continue to denounce marriage between same-gender couples.
Marriage has been strengthened by the Court's decision. Those who have been living with one another now have the opportunity to marry one another, which will only deepen their relationship and strengthen their families.
Good news for the country.
Oh...and can I call it? It went exactly as I predicted struck section 3 and punted on 8 for no right to defend it.:)
What surprised me was the mix of justices
Boss Chitlin

UK

#198336 Jun 27, 2013
We need mo' negative smilies 'round heah!

I be dun break out de whip yo' ain't carefuh.
Commies

Monrovia, CA

#198337 Jun 27, 2013
another REASON NOT TO DO BUSINESS WITH communist china:

Starnes had said HE arrived in Beijing last week to lay off the last 30 people, Workers in other divisions started demanding similar severance packages.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198338 Jun 27, 2013
Spleezle Spalzal wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! Ha! Ha! De Plane,De Plane boss,welcome to fantasy island! Your fantasy will begin shortly! Congratulations California! And a partial thank you to the Supreme court! I now declare this thread dead and moot! The question has been answered,marriage equality wins!Now,which state is next,and how many in the coming year? ;)
Bill, your posts are stupid. Recognize that fact.

Unfortunately you can't fix stupid. But that makes you lots of fun!

So if you wonder why you're so popular, that's why.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198339 Jun 27, 2013
xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, you just proved my point. Calling strangers on a forum "stupid" is bully behavior. Grow up Frankie.
Aw, did I hurt your feelings fruitloops? Good!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198340 Jun 27, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't once said about SSM?
Bill of a thousand sock puppets is a genuine moron, just read his posts for the laughs.

I can sum up Bill for you- Gay GOOD! Straight BAD!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198342 Jun 27, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you like the lowest forms of life carjacking the Civil Rights Movement?
And how many Democraps now (Clinton, Shumer, etc) are out there carrying on that they're so glad that what they voted for is now gone? You can literally see the homo-cripples and their crushes and eagerness to pull the lever for them once more.
I suppose if they want to carjack Civil Rights then it's okay to remind them of being on the Democrap owned and operated Plantation.
"So for those of my gay and lesbian brothers and sisters who needed the federal government's emotional approval of their relationship: Congratulations. I just hope all gay and lesbian Americans take a moment to stop and thank Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush for nominating Justices Kennedy and Roberts so the Clinton era of discrimination could come to an end Wednesday."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2013/06...
WalMart

Monrovia, CA

#198343 Jun 27, 2013
June 2013 this month, more than 100 brave Walmart workers went out on a legally protected strike.

They were protesting Walmart’s retaliation against those who dare to speak up for fair wages and working conditions.

This sounds like what the Glendora, California city council and city manager did to it's own employees too!

They too have a WalMart.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198344 Jun 27, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Understand this, I will never screw you.
Quit stalking me.
Gregory Dale Kirschmann
This "Dusty Mangina" is a real stalker-creep. You should report him. He is not healthy.

Creating a registered profile especially to stalk you? Creepy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man assaults kids at McDonalds-east florida on ... (Jul '13) 9 hr LoserDave 132
Is San Jacinto Dangerous? (Jun '10) Sun the investigator 25
The under ground tunnel , Florida ave. downtown... (Oct '11) Sun Jen 79
Scammed by Richardson RV; DO NOT do business w... Feb 26 hemet sucks 2
Husband, Wife Die In Apparent Murder-Suicide (Jan '07) Feb 26 tellinitlikeitis 18
Can white people call themselves African American? (Sep '12) Feb 24 TELETUBBIES CALL Me 102
Menifee Authors Feb 22 286author 1

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hemet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:56 pm PST