Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,317

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#198273 Jun 26, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Besides being very insecure, you ask the dumbest questions....LOL...keep it up...LOL
I am not insecure. But you obviously are. Bullies are like that. They have poor social and communications skills also. Like you.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#198274 Jun 26, 2013
xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not insecure. But you obviously are. Bullies are like that. They have poor social and communications skills also. Like you.
Like you.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#198275 Jun 26, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Like you.
Now you're just projecting your own insecurities and internal issues onto others. You just proved my point. Thanks.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198276 Jun 26, 2013
xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not good at having a discussion, which you claim to want to have. You make no sense. You have run out of topics, other than silly little jabs. Move on. Next.
Polygamy deserves the same respect that same sex marriage does. Spin that, troll.

Next.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198277 Jun 26, 2013
xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about silly inane jabs. That's all you've got tough guy.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198278 Jun 26, 2013
xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're just projecting your own insecurities and internal issues onto others. You just proved my point. Thanks.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198279 Jun 26, 2013
xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Plenty of straight people engage in debauchery. I assume that means they are not qualified to represent marriage? I assume that accentuates the brokenness of heterosexuality?
You are not good at having a discussion, which you claim to want to have. You make no sense. You have run out of topics, other than silly little jabs. Move on. Next.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198280 Jun 26, 2013
xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a good question. Why is the government involved at all in relationships? I don't know the answer.
Please look in the mirror. You need to address your internal issues and realize that you are really lashing out at yourself over and over again. Try to figure out why...your life will be much better once you get over what is troubling you. I hope you feel better soon! Peace.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#198281 Jun 26, 2013
I don't have anything to spin. And was it necessary to add the word "troll"? That is typical bully behavior. Why are you so angry? It's just a discussion forum.

Regarding polygamy, I really don't care what people do as long as they're not harming me or others.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198282 Jun 26, 2013
xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Obviously you are confusing me with another poster. Trust me, I am always myself :)
Yes. We know. You are always a jackass troll with absolutely no argument.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#198283 Jun 26, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You have also just proven my point. Carry on..
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198284 Jun 26, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Like you.
I second that. So that's two votes against xolo. We win, xolo loses. Easy!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198285 Jun 26, 2013
xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
You have also just proven my point. Carry on..
Your weak attempts to get cute aren't. They're stupid.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#198286 Jun 26, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Please look in the mirror. You need to address your internal issues and realize that you are really lashing out at yourself over and over again. Try to figure out why...your life will be much better once you get over what is troubling you. I hope you feel better soon! Peace.
Frankie you're way too riled up. You cannot even think of anything to add here without copying and pasting someone else's post. Really Frankie, you need to calm down. It's not worth all this.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#198287 Jun 26, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not trying to be "tough". Obviously you are "trying" to. Go to bed now. Get some rest. Feel better soon.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198288 Jun 26, 2013
xolo wrote:
I don't have anything to spin. And was it necessary to add the word "troll"? That is typical bully behavior. Why are you so angry? It's just a discussion forum.
Regarding polygamy, I really don't care what people do as long as they're not harming me or others.
I added the word troll because that is exactly what you are with your dopey inane jabs and absolutely no substance.

A least be funny dude. You're not. You've got nothing.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#198289 Jun 26, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I second that. So that's two votes against xolo. We win, xolo loses. Easy!
I didn't realize there was a contest going on. You just proved my point yet again. You are a bully who needs to "win" on a discussion forum about gay marriage. Think about that.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#198290 Jun 26, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
I added the word troll because that is exactly what you are with your dopey inane jabs and absolutely no substance.
A least be funny dude. You're not. You've got nothing.
You are talking to yourself again. Keep going. You continue to prove my point.

DNF

““Be guided by principles..."”

Since: Apr 07

Baltimore

#198291 Jun 26, 2013
6/26/13

Bette Midler Going To The Chapel

ELTON JOHN- Chapel Of Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

6/26/13

Oh HAPPY Day

6/26/13
What a Wonderful World/Over the Rainbow

DNF

““Be guided by principles..."”

Since: Apr 07

Baltimore

#198292 Jun 26, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No it isn't. Polygamy is not marriage hon, it's marriages. There's a difference. But don't let facts get in the way of your bleating.
Polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy,polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy,polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy,polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy,polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy,polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy,polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy,polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy.
Rizzo wanna cracker?
ATTENTION ALL TROLLS:

Here kitty kitty. Dinner is served.
Daddy has some nice STEWED crow for you!

SCOTUS RULES FEDERAL GOVT. MUST RECOGNIZE SSM ?!?!
Mark the Day: 6/26/13

Tell me again I have nothing in common with black people from the 1960s!

And remember. This comes almost at the anniversary of Judy Garland dying and Stonewall exploding! DEFINITELY PRIDE WEEK FOLKS!

Oh HAPPY Day.

LMBFGAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unique Gifts 10 hr craftyppl 1
Im curious about an area of Hemet (Nov '08) 22 hr Jenny 81
dangerous sex offender 27348 Meridian st Hemet Mon TOOmanyPERVS 2
Review: Inland Valley Janitorial And Maintenance (Jan '14) Mon Debbie Ely 2
Debate: Drinking Age - Hemet, CA (Dec '11) Sun Carol Wiedrick 10
To Chris W. in Menifee Sun old friend 2
MenifeeREGION: Neighborhoods team up against ma... Jan 24 Robert griffin 1

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match