Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
172,421 - 172,440 of 200,345 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Truth 1 wrote:
Now they can be misrable like straight people who pretend to love each other. Please someone make me laugh my husband is being a bitch today
Divorce lawyers are definitely licking their chops today!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No it isn't. Polygamy is not marriage hon, it's marriages. There's a difference. But don't let facts get in the way of your bleating.
Polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy,polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy,polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy,polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy,polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy,polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy,polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy,polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy.
Rizzo wanna cracker?
Relax spice boy. Don't stroke out. Polygamy is still illegal.

P.S. You are making a fool out of yourself. Have some dignity.

Or not! It's fun when you act like an angry moron.
The Fabulous Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You may be posting in the pee or poop forum or some such. I am posting in the Union City, CA forum. This is NOT the gay lesbian chat room power ranger. It is a discussion forum, open to everyone. You know EQUAL RIGHTS.
Then you voice will never be heard
Your audience is imaginary
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No it isn't. Polygamy is not marriage hon, it's marriages. There's a difference. But don't let facts get in the way of your bleating.
Polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy,polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy,polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy,polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy,polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy,polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy,polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy,polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy.
Rizzo wanna cracker?
Weren't you just saying I am incapable of angering you?

Don't bother lying and saying you are not angry after this little display, fool.

“YOU KIDS GET OFF OF MY LAWN !”

Since: May 09

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire....

You're a bit clueless but we'll see what happens, as I am neither for nor against plural marriage.
Cast in crete

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

It's cast in concrete NOW.

So the Glendora, California city council can bark at the moon and roll in the elephant dung!

Gene Murbito, Judy Nelson, Joseph Santoro, Karen Davis and Douglas Tesitor.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, is Frankie now ONLY supporting polygamy?
Not sure if you are aware, but he spent quite a bit of time also trying to gather support for incestuous marriages.
His goals have always been as transparent as glass. He wanted to frighten others about the "slippery slope" of legalizing same-sex marriage. So he has pretended to support same-sex marriage as long as polygamy and incestuous marriage is supported as well.
He did this (and continues to do so) despite the fact that people no longer find him credible.
He's been able to get a few others to play along with him.
But they're all so obviously against same-sex marriage.
If anyone is interested, I'll buy the hats and the cake for their little pity party, which I'm sure they're planning right now.
Yes. I also support incest marriage. If you want to debate me on this, you will lose. But not to worry, you just want to ridicule me, not have a discussion of marriage equality.

Incest marriage should be allowed. Tell me why it should not, don't ridicule good people who may want to marry a sibling for whatever reason. You hate it when people ridicule gay marriage. Think about it. Stop being a hypocrite.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

The Fabulous Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you voice will never be heard
Your audience is imaginary
That's what bigots like you said about SSM. Remember?

“YOU KIDS GET OFF OF MY LAWN !”

Since: May 09

San Francisco

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

The same for Bakersfield and Kern county. They even closed their county clerk's office and wouldn't issue marriage licenses it ANYONE, even straights, during the brief time that SSM was legal in CA the first time. Now they HAVE to issue them for SSM marriage.

Suck it! Kern county!

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax spice boy. Don't stroke out. Polygamy is still illegal.
Have I mentioned whether polygamy offends me? Have I mentioned what my feelings are on the issue? Nope, I sure haven't. Any reason you feel the need to ASSume that you know what I feel about it or what my reaction to it is? Nope, there sure isn't. But please, don't let that stop you from continuing to pretend you're a know-it-all jackass!!!
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
P.S. You are making a fool out of yourself.
Really, and yet between the two of us, I seem to be the only one that understands that marriages is not the same as a marriage.
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Have some dignity.
You mean the kind of dignity where one hangs out in a Topix thread and hijacks the subject matter in order to be a jackass? That kind of dignity dear?

You know as much about dignity as my cat knows about astrophysics.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

MikeNSF wrote:
The same for Bakersfield and Kern county. They even closed their county clerk's office and wouldn't issue marriage licenses it ANYONE, even straights, during the brief time that SSM was legal in CA the first time. Now they HAVE to issue them for SSM marriage.
Suck it! Kern county!
Don't be a sore winner. Have some class and grace. It's a day for celebration. Stop hating.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
(nonsense deleted for brevity)...... Tell me why it should not,........(nonsense deleted for brevity)
You seem to be operating under the impression that other people in the room are wishing to have a conversation about polygamy or incest marriage. We aren't. That neither expresses disapproval or approval of either. It's just a statement of fact.

Please take your "gays are selfish" bullshyt and find some people on Topix that actually care about your concepts. Your routine is not only tired, it's boring....like you.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have I mentioned whether polygamy offends me? Have I mentioned what my feelings are on the issue? Nope, I sure haven't. Any reason you feel the need to ASSume that you know what I feel about it or what my reaction to it is? Nope, there sure isn't. But please, don't let that stop you from continuing to pretend you're a know-it-all jackass!!!
<quoted text>
Really, and yet between the two of us, I seem to be the only one that understands that marriages is not the same as a marriage.
<quoted text>
You mean the kind of dignity where one hangs out in a Topix thread and hijacks the subject matter in order to be a jackass? That kind of dignity dear?
You know as much about dignity as my cat knows about astrophysics.
You're way too mad now, maybe we'll talk about equality later.

I love it that you consider me trying to discuss marriage equality as me "hijacking" this thread" though! Priceless!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be operating under the impression that other people in the room are wishing to have a conversation about polygamy or incest marriage. We aren't. That neither expresses disapproval or approval of either. It's just a statement of fact.
Please take your "gays are selfish" bullshyt and find some people on Topix that actually care about your concepts. Your routine is not only tired, it's boring....like you.
No. This is a perfectly good marriage thread. I'm staying. Your attempts at censorship are what's boring.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

For lunch, I'll have the Jonah1 melt.

YUK!YUK!YUK! Too funny. For dessert, I'll have a hissyfit cookie.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

MikeNSF wrote:
RiccardoFire....
You're a bit clueless but we'll see what happens, as I am neither for nor against plural marriage.
Ok, but if someone had the same opinion about ssm, you would be screaming "bigot" to them. Hypocrite!
Intellectual Watch

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rizzo wanna cracker?
Son, don't look now, but you're still an imbecile.

Bleating's for sheep. Crackers are for parrots.

No, really.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote: Most of the gays I know are embarrASSed by gay 'pride' parades. That's what I mean by normal gays Queen.
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TH6FC2NTH...
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
So you say that "most" of the gays that you know are embarrassed by gay pride parades.
That's a pretty scientific conclusion.(sarcasm)
You spend way too much time on the issue of homosexuality. You've given it great thought.
I'm willing to bet that most "normal" straight men don't care about what causes homosexuality and whether or not it's curable.
What makes you different from "most" normal straight men?
You've had a hard-on for gays (mostly male gays) for years.
That's what makes you and your comments so suspect.
Wish all you want, I still wouldn't be available to you.

What still doesn't change is the debauchery of those parades that disqualifies gays of representing marriage or family. It only accentuates the brokenness of homosexuality.

Nor does it change the fact that ss couples will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.

No suspicion, just reality.
HillSide Protect

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

Time to start a new topic:

If you want to see stage 4 of the John Gordon Hillside destruction in the foot hills of Glendora, California.,

http://www.hoffmanland.com/listing-center.asp...

There are two open space destruction projects supported by the Entire City Council and City Manager and of course Stan Wong and John Gordon, Stan Wong worked for Glendora and John Gordon use to be a mayor an city council man.

Now they just destroy the foothills of Glendora, California.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote: Most of the gays I know are embarrASSed by gay 'pride' parades. That's what I mean by normal gays Queen.
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TH6FC2NTH...
<quoted text>
Wish all you want, I still wouldn't be available to you.
What still doesn't change is the debauchery of those parades that disqualifies gays of representing marriage or family. It only accentuates the brokenness of homosexuality.
Nor does it change the fact that ss couples will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.
No suspicion, just reality.
So he comes out of hiding after the Supreme Court rulings...

Doesn't it just piss you off to be invalidated on a federal, judicial level?

Give me your address and I'll send you a sympathy card.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Hemet Forum right now

Search the Hemet Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
is there a hobby shop in town? (Aug '11) 10 min comic store somewhere 6
Front Yard Junk 12 min cactus 19
western dental hiring 13 min teeth cleaning 3
crime here out of control (Aug '09) 14 min need more police 57
Devin F you're my secret crush! 15 min d who 6
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 11 hr snodder 2,252
stetson townhomes (Aug '13) 20 hr i want one 3
•••
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
Hemet Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hemet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000