Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201846 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

“YOU KIDS GET OFF OF MY LAWN !”

Since: May 09

San Francisco

#198181 Jun 26, 2013
RiccardoFire....

You're a bit clueless but we'll see what happens, as I am neither for nor against plural marriage.
Cast in crete

Monrovia, CA

#198182 Jun 26, 2013
It's cast in concrete NOW.

So the Glendora, California city council can bark at the moon and roll in the elephant dung!

Gene Murbito, Judy Nelson, Joseph Santoro, Karen Davis and Douglas Tesitor.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198183 Jun 26, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, is Frankie now ONLY supporting polygamy?
Not sure if you are aware, but he spent quite a bit of time also trying to gather support for incestuous marriages.
His goals have always been as transparent as glass. He wanted to frighten others about the "slippery slope" of legalizing same-sex marriage. So he has pretended to support same-sex marriage as long as polygamy and incestuous marriage is supported as well.
He did this (and continues to do so) despite the fact that people no longer find him credible.
He's been able to get a few others to play along with him.
But they're all so obviously against same-sex marriage.
If anyone is interested, I'll buy the hats and the cake for their little pity party, which I'm sure they're planning right now.
Yes. I also support incest marriage. If you want to debate me on this, you will lose. But not to worry, you just want to ridicule me, not have a discussion of marriage equality.

Incest marriage should be allowed. Tell me why it should not, don't ridicule good people who may want to marry a sibling for whatever reason. You hate it when people ridicule gay marriage. Think about it. Stop being a hypocrite.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198184 Jun 26, 2013
The Fabulous Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you voice will never be heard
Your audience is imaginary
That's what bigots like you said about SSM. Remember?

“YOU KIDS GET OFF OF MY LAWN !”

Since: May 09

San Francisco

#198185 Jun 26, 2013
The same for Bakersfield and Kern county. They even closed their county clerk's office and wouldn't issue marriage licenses it ANYONE, even straights, during the brief time that SSM was legal in CA the first time. Now they HAVE to issue them for SSM marriage.

Suck it! Kern county!

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#198186 Jun 26, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax spice boy. Don't stroke out. Polygamy is still illegal.
Have I mentioned whether polygamy offends me? Have I mentioned what my feelings are on the issue? Nope, I sure haven't. Any reason you feel the need to ASSume that you know what I feel about it or what my reaction to it is? Nope, there sure isn't. But please, don't let that stop you from continuing to pretend you're a know-it-all jackass!!!
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
P.S. You are making a fool out of yourself.
Really, and yet between the two of us, I seem to be the only one that understands that marriages is not the same as a marriage.
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Have some dignity.
You mean the kind of dignity where one hangs out in a Topix thread and hijacks the subject matter in order to be a jackass? That kind of dignity dear?

You know as much about dignity as my cat knows about astrophysics.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198187 Jun 26, 2013
MikeNSF wrote:
The same for Bakersfield and Kern county. They even closed their county clerk's office and wouldn't issue marriage licenses it ANYONE, even straights, during the brief time that SSM was legal in CA the first time. Now they HAVE to issue them for SSM marriage.
Suck it! Kern county!
Don't be a sore winner. Have some class and grace. It's a day for celebration. Stop hating.

“Crusading Fundies r hilarious!”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#198188 Jun 26, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
(nonsense deleted for brevity)...... Tell me why it should not,........(nonsense deleted for brevity)
You seem to be operating under the impression that other people in the room are wishing to have a conversation about polygamy or incest marriage. We aren't. That neither expresses disapproval or approval of either. It's just a statement of fact.

Please take your "gays are selfish" bullshyt and find some people on Topix that actually care about your concepts. Your routine is not only tired, it's boring....like you.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198189 Jun 26, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have I mentioned whether polygamy offends me? Have I mentioned what my feelings are on the issue? Nope, I sure haven't. Any reason you feel the need to ASSume that you know what I feel about it or what my reaction to it is? Nope, there sure isn't. But please, don't let that stop you from continuing to pretend you're a know-it-all jackass!!!
<quoted text>
Really, and yet between the two of us, I seem to be the only one that understands that marriages is not the same as a marriage.
<quoted text>
You mean the kind of dignity where one hangs out in a Topix thread and hijacks the subject matter in order to be a jackass? That kind of dignity dear?
You know as much about dignity as my cat knows about astrophysics.
You're way too mad now, maybe we'll talk about equality later.

I love it that you consider me trying to discuss marriage equality as me "hijacking" this thread" though! Priceless!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198190 Jun 26, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be operating under the impression that other people in the room are wishing to have a conversation about polygamy or incest marriage. We aren't. That neither expresses disapproval or approval of either. It's just a statement of fact.
Please take your "gays are selfish" bullshyt and find some people on Topix that actually care about your concepts. Your routine is not only tired, it's boring....like you.
No. This is a perfectly good marriage thread. I'm staying. Your attempts at censorship are what's boring.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#198191 Jun 26, 2013
For lunch, I'll have the Jonah1 melt.

YUK!YUK!YUK! Too funny. For dessert, I'll have a hissyfit cookie.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#198192 Jun 26, 2013
MikeNSF wrote:
RiccardoFire....
You're a bit clueless but we'll see what happens, as I am neither for nor against plural marriage.
Ok, but if someone had the same opinion about ssm, you would be screaming "bigot" to them. Hypocrite!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Intellectual Watch

UK

#198195 Jun 26, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No it isn't. Polygamy is not marriage hon, it's marriages. There's a difference. But don't let facts get in the way of your bleating.
Polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy,polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy,polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy,polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy,polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy,polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy,polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy,polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy, polygamy.
Rizzo wanna cracker?
Son, don't look now, but you're still an imbecile.

Bleating's for sheep. Crackers are for parrots.

No, really.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#198196 Jun 26, 2013
KiMare wrote: Most of the gays I know are embarrASSed by gay 'pride' parades. That's what I mean by normal gays Queen.
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TH6FC2NTH...
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
So you say that "most" of the gays that you know are embarrassed by gay pride parades.
That's a pretty scientific conclusion.(sarcasm)
You spend way too much time on the issue of homosexuality. You've given it great thought.
I'm willing to bet that most "normal" straight men don't care about what causes homosexuality and whether or not it's curable.
What makes you different from "most" normal straight men?
You've had a hard-on for gays (mostly male gays) for years.
That's what makes you and your comments so suspect.
Wish all you want, I still wouldn't be available to you.

What still doesn't change is the debauchery of those parades that disqualifies gays of representing marriage or family. It only accentuates the brokenness of homosexuality.

Nor does it change the fact that ss couples will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.

No suspicion, just reality.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
HillSide Protect

Monrovia, CA

#198197 Jun 26, 2013
Time to start a new topic:

If you want to see stage 4 of the John Gordon Hillside destruction in the foot hills of Glendora, California.,

http://www.hoffmanland.com/listing-center.asp...

There are two open space destruction projects supported by the Entire City Council and City Manager and of course Stan Wong and John Gordon, Stan Wong worked for Glendora and John Gordon use to be a mayor an city council man.

Now they just destroy the foothills of Glendora, California.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#198198 Jun 26, 2013
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote: Most of the gays I know are embarrASSed by gay 'pride' parades. That's what I mean by normal gays Queen.
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/TH6FC2NTH...
<quoted text>
Wish all you want, I still wouldn't be available to you.
What still doesn't change is the debauchery of those parades that disqualifies gays of representing marriage or family. It only accentuates the brokenness of homosexuality.
Nor does it change the fact that ss couples will only ever be a mutually sterile, pointlessly duplicate gendered half of marriage.
No suspicion, just reality.
So he comes out of hiding after the Supreme Court rulings...

Doesn't it just piss you off to be invalidated on a federal, judicial level?

Give me your address and I'll send you a sympathy card.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#198199 Jun 26, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! How deceitfully disingenuous of you!!! Seems out of several definitions, you would like to pretend that only one is valid!!! Here are the first two from American Heritage Dictionary.
mat·ed, mat·ing, mates
v.tr.
1. To join closely or combine:
2. To cause to be united in marriage or a romantic sexual relationship.
NEITHER requires procreation. And both are definitions to the word mating from the same dictionary you used.
Why all the deception KiMare??!!! Apparently integrity isn't something you fundies concern yourself with!!
<quoted text>
I'm not angry at all dear. Exposing your deceptive ways makes me giddy!!
It would appear that fundies pick and choose from the dictionary the same way they pick and choose from their bible!!!!!
How you coming along with providing the room with the state or federal documentation that covers the "constraints" you keep talking about? Will you be providing that anytime soon hon? How about the scientific research that is being conducted on "curing" gays. We are all still anxiously awaiting the information you are going to provide on all that research and the clinical trials that are currently being conducted!!! Will you be forwarding this information anytime soon?
The definitions were taken from medical dictionaries. The most reasonable source when talking about mating behavior.

I pretended nothing. You had already posted an out of context definition. My definitions stand.

You may have a partner, but you do not mate.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
laughing man

UK

#198200 Jun 26, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
So he comes out of hiding after the Supreme Court rulings...
Doesn't it just piss you off to be invalidated on a federal, judicial level?
Give me your address and I'll send you a sympathy card.
5 to 4, sphincter chaser. Don't get too uppity, because in a few hours it's gonna come crashing down on you that you won ONLY because of political winds, not true acceptance.

You've always caused trouble in all of human evolution. It'll take a major adaptation in the DNA for your kind to be truly accepted, and adaptations are usually fatal, and in your case a favorable adaptation will die out quickly, so bookmark the turkey basters on eBay!

LAFF!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#198202 Jun 26, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, since homosexuality isn't a behavior at all, it would seem that this is just more of your made up bullshyt. There is nothing "clear" about bullshyt.
<quoted text>
And yet, after being asked repeatedly, you have yet to provide one scientific organization that is trying desperately to find this "purpose". Tell us KiMare, what scientific organizations are studying the purpose of homosexuality? And exactly how far along in their research are they? What precise part of this study is the point at which scientists are all stuck?
Specifics please to back up your statements.
Still waiting....
still waiting....
still waiting....
<quoted text>
LOL!!!! It's "clear" is it!!!!
<quoted text>
Show of hands please!!! Can all the gay folk in this forum let KiMare know if you would alter your sexual orientation if you could!!!! LOL!!!!!
KiMare, you are one of the stupidest bitches on Topix!!!!
<quoted text>
Says the old bitty who keeps talking about imaginary marriage constraints!!!
LOL!!!!!
Damn girl, you are some kinda f*cked up!!!!
You are not angry?

You might want to do some checking of your own, you are looking pretttty stupid right now...

If that is not a dress, it must be a slip you are wearing...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#198204 Jun 26, 2013
For the guy in the white slip;

http://voices.yahoo.com/
analyzing-human-mating-behavio r-1020545.html?cat=41

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can white people call themselves African American? (Sep '12) 18 hr Gay ray dave 115
Junior High Schools in Hemet (May '10) Fri animal_freak1301 15
stetson townhomes (Aug '13) Fri Unknown 8
What is there to do in Hemet ? (May '08) Fri Molights 49
Poll Has Hemet become a dumping ground for parolees ... Fri arizona bound 3
News Your Views - 06/03 (Jun '11) Jul 28 positronium 8
News Would-be bird rescuers ticketed by officers (Jun '06) Jul 24 Tacy Hunt 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hemet Mortgages