Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,173

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#197550 Jun 23, 2013
ping wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF. Who is using my nic?
Whaat? This is making no sense. Somebody is fcking around.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#197552 Jun 23, 2013
xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh??
Whoever is using my nic to make lame posts needs to cut it out. Grow up. Find something better to do.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#197554 Jun 23, 2013
ping wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF. Who is using my nic?
Whoever you are, knock it off.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#197555 Jun 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're pretty weird dude.
Clearly somebody else is fcking around trying to stir up trouble. Whatever.
SANTA ANA

Gardena, CA

#197557 Jun 23, 2013
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#197558 Jun 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
I knew there was only one fruitloop from Long Beach.
Clearly there are multiple posters. At least one has used my nic in an attempt to make me look bad. Whatever. He needs to grow up. Perhaps it is ping, perhaps there are multiple. I have no idea.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#197559 Jun 23, 2013
xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Rants about nothing? Being called defective and questioning that statement and debating it is nothing? Standing up for myself means I'm insecure? I think you have your words backwards. My behavior demonstrates that I'm secure in who I am and willing to stand up for myself. What exactly was your point again?
the problem is that you can't comprehend and get into these sissy rants like you are defending all of mankind, slow down, relax. grow up. You are sickening.

Elk Grove, CA

#197560 Jun 23, 2013
xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not worried about anything related to who I am. What is your point? I didn't see one.
then why do you keep bringing who you are, nobody here cares if you are gay or not, you are not the topic.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#197561 Jun 23, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>then why do you keep bringing who you are, nobody here cares if you are gay or not, you are not the topic.
Earlier today I was labeled "defective" by a poster on this forum, because I am gay. That made me part of the larger topic. I'm sorry you don't like that.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#197562 Jun 23, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>the problem is that you can't comprehend and get into these sissy rants like you are defending all of mankind, slow down, relax. grow up. You are sickening.
I am sickening? That was mature. Who needs to grow up? Look in the mirror. I have not seen any posts recently that are on topic. It is all people attacking me and me defending myself. It has all become pointless. It is obvious this thread should be closed. It has become a troll haven.

Elk Grove, CA

#197563 Jun 23, 2013
xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Earlier today I was labeled "defective" by a poster on this forum, because I am gay. That made me part of the larger topic. I'm sorry you don't like that.
like I said you can't comprehend. You made yourself the topic, you need help

Elk Grove, CA

#197565 Jun 23, 2013
xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sickening? That was mature. Who needs to grow up? Look in the mirror. I have not seen any posts recently that are on topic. It is all people attacking me and me defending myself. It has all become pointless. It is obvious this thread should be closed. It has become a troll haven.
did your feelings get hurt again, you started it crybaby
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#197570 Jun 23, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. No problem. Lots of people from Long Beach post here. Although this is the first time I've seen any and they all showed up at once!
We're all good right fruitloops?
Like I said earlier, this thread is prominently posted in the Long Beach Forum. It keeps showing up recently at the top of the list due to the large number of posts. So it attracts attention. And unfortunately that attracts trolls.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#197571 Jun 23, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>did your feelings get hurt again, you started it crybaby
No, I did not get my feelings hurt. I am an adult.

Elk Grove, CA

#197573 Jun 23, 2013
xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said earlier, this thread is prominently posted in the Long Beach Forum. It keeps showing up recently at the top of the list due to the large number of posts. So it attracts attention. And unfortunately that attracts trolls.
You're so upset about this thread, WTF are you doing here crying about who you are? If you are so worried, why don't you register?
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#197574 Jun 23, 2013
Perhaps some regular posters will recognize themselves in this:

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by trying to start arguments and upset people. They may do this by posting deliberately inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#197576 Jun 23, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You're so upset about this thread, WTF are you doing here crying about who you are? If you are so worried, why don't you register?
Who is crying? I'm not. I'm also not worried about anything. You're obviously just trying to pick a fight. Have a good night.

Since: Jun 13

Sacramento, CA

#197577 Jun 23, 2013
If yore are gay then Im say good for u my frend...go marry whoever u wanting to why am I care abowt it?? Go marrying a sheep even gay marriage to sheep Im say thank u...more women Mahmoud to date on HAHAHAHAHA
Just dont moving to my cuntree if yore are gay my frend they are not very nice or very kind u ok?

Elk Grove, CA

#197578 Jun 23, 2013
xolo wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I did not get my feelings hurt. I am an adult.
you are the most insecure poster on this thread
xolo

Long Beach, CA

#197579 Jun 23, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>you are the most insecure poster on this thread
No, you are one of the biggest trolls, just trying to stir up trouble.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
John HunnemanHUNNEMAN: Trying to make Christmas... 13 hr mary 1
corruption with Riverside county CPS 21 hr gmaliscious 6
Hemet - The worst city to live in california Sat Joe Hemet 13
Water main Break Shadow Mountain Way Sat Joe Hemet 1
Marinello Schools of Beauty in Hemet is a Rip... (Jan '11) Fri fairplay 6
One of Two Suspects Arrested in Jack-in-the-Box... Fri SJ THEBOy 9
Residents Of Hemet, San Jacinto Still Cleaning ... Fri Chris 2

Hemet News Video

Hemet Dating
Find my Match