Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 8,587)

Showing posts 171,721 - 171,740 of199,073
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to offer that up, as proof that we are not more censored than your side is? That your side doesn't get to use words and sentences that my side gets banned for? Is that your assertion?
When Jizzy is around and I hand him his ass as I do whenever he pipes up, my posts disappear.

Jizzy has bragged about this.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Doesn't that make him a racist and a hater and a fascist and unpatriotic and a communist?
VV is holding the progressive card. He gets an exemption.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
OOoohhhh.....the old "I'm rubber, you're glue" defense. Very sophisticated. Expected more from you, Brunhilda.
Bruno thinks penguins fly.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Jizzy is feverishly rigging the judge-its again like they matter or something.

Too funny!
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. The good old "5 Minute Manager" approach. Offer a few witticisms from a book, and "Next patient, please"...
Drive-by parenting is okay, but drive-by posting in this place isn't.

Their "intellect" is staggering.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
....Ooohh...I get it.........Wait.....Why does he get an exemption? I don't get it.
Me either. It's one of the many mysteries of progressives. Have you also read the "crippled" insults I get from these people of tolerance and compassion?

I'm wrong because I'm disabled? I'm wrong because I am old?

I don't get it either.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw that many of your posts were missing, or "disappeared".
Yes. Disappeared. That's what they call it in a cheap third world banana republic when you suddenly vanish for incorrect speak, thought or actions. You get "Disappeared".

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Dawn wrote:
<quoted text>
There has to be some checks and balances...even with voting. The propoganda and commercials that were shoved down californians throat swayed many voters into believing untruths.....like "it will destroy marriage". Give me a break!
What if a state voted to reinstate practices prior to the civil rights movement? What if a law was passed saying that black children could no longer go to same school as white children? Should we abide by the voters' wishes? Absolutely not! It would be against constitutional rights, as was prop 8 which was funded heavily by a religous group outside of California. The voters are not always properly informed in which to cast an intelligent vote.
The people of California, voted twice, to confirm the definition of marriage as a union of one man and one woman. No busses were involved.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
--You're the one who asserted that gay people can't understand parenting because many of us are childless. It's hardly that difficult to raise a child. You have them, you take care of them, they grow up, and then they leave home.
--Can you show me where 96% of married couples have children? I'm curious about your sources. You've been known to pull figures out of your tukhus from time to time.
--MY restrictions on marriage?!? Did you really just say that?!? You're the one on here day after day restricting marriage to a cross-cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
God you're weird.
This is where we end up after proving that the basic essence of marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior?

You assert that raising kids is 'easy'.

You deny that the vast majority of marriages include children.

You deny that you want to restrict marriage to a contract.

That's weird.
Loppers

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Loppers are just about done.
Sheik Yerbouti

Doylestown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Why do some people get so upset about an issue that will not affect their lives one bit? How does gay marriage affect the lives of opponents?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Flucking liar
That's a great argument you got there Jizzy. Witty too!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>ROFLMAO, that one never gets old..........
It's hardly funny in itself. How does not knowing that penguins don't fly prove you are right?

What's funny to me is you losers pouncing on it as if it proved something. I bet you didn't know they can't fly either.
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

same ditz different hour wrote:
Why do some people get so upset about an issue that will not affect their lives one bit? How does gay marriage affect the lives of opponents?
I dunno, Caligula, why?
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
I dunno, Caligula, why?
Only 5 negative smiles? Limp wristers already out of breath? Maybe when they grow up they'll be smart and strong like old folks.

*snicker*

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
"Bloop"... Izzata technical term?
No... It puts you in the same category as Frankie--no credibility--no longer worth my time.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

What a wonderful day I've had!

I spent most of the morning and afternoon at Knoxville's Pride Celebration.

I'm burnt to a crisp and worn out. But I had a great time.

Twenty-five years ago I was at Knoxville's first Pride Celebration. There were about 100 of us there. We were surrounded by preachers with bullhorns and people wearing full body protection suits (so that they wouldn't catch AIDS--LOL!)

Today there were four--count them FOUR--protester. They were faced with well over 15,000 gays, lesbians, etc. and our supporters.

We ended our parade at the World's Fair Park, where we had a football size field full of tents, booths, and stages.

The parade started at noon. The celebration goes until 10:30pm. But I'm too old to stay out in that blazing heat for ten and a half hours.

THIS is why same-sex marriage and other equal rights for the LGBT community will soon extend throughout the country.

Look at the changes that have been made over the past 25 years in a little town in TN--the buckle of the Bible-belt.

Shooooo.... I'm tired! Gonna crank up the air and bask in my memories of today's events!
Clipps

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Still stacking the skeets are you?

How much did it cost?

Does mother goose know your ripping off her stories?

Lame Dazzle has the nozzle inserted in the wrong end again!

Your going to have to wait until your buddy BoneHammer (from Ohio) use it first.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Zoro wrote:
<quoted text>Hey you forgot that anal sex is icky.
'Icky'?

Here's some medical information you need;

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/
sexandrelationships/analsex.ht m

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
What a wonderful day I've had!
I spent most of the morning and afternoon at Knoxville's Pride Celebration.
I'm burnt to a crisp and worn out. But I had a great time.
Twenty-five years ago I was at Knoxville's first Pride Celebration. There were about 100 of us there. We were surrounded by preachers with bullhorns and people wearing full body protection suits (so that they wouldn't catch AIDS--LOL!)
Today there were four--count them FOUR--protester. They were faced with well over 15,000 gays, lesbians, etc. and our supporters.
We ended our parade at the World's Fair Park, where we had a football size field full of tents, booths, and stages.
The parade started at noon. The celebration goes until 10:30pm. But I'm too old to stay out in that blazing heat for ten and a half hours.
THIS is why same-sex marriage and other equal rights for the LGBT community will soon extend throughout the country.
Look at the changes that have been made over the past 25 years in a little town in TN--the buckle of the Bible-belt.
Shooooo.... I'm tired! Gonna crank up the air and bask in my memories of today's events!
http://www.google.com/imgres...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 171,721 - 171,740 of199,073
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Hemet Forum right now

Search the Hemet Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 40 min Follow the dog 15,655
Single men in Hemet 5 hr End of YOUR World 5
Hemet Council Election 2014. (Jan '13) 6 hr End of YOUR World 30
LA FITNESS Membership Sales People (Feb '12) 10 hr Ribcage 37
sad sad sad:/ 10 hr Ribcage 8
HEMET: Council OK's Tres Cerritos project (Mar '12) 11 hr End of YOUR World 4
Alleged Hookers Disrupt Hemet Businesses (Feb '09) 12 hr Jesse Jackson 74
•••
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
•••

Hemet Jobs