Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments (Page 8,585)

Showing posts 171,681 - 171,700 of200,243
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

KiMare wrote:
Now you are confused about an i-phone spell checker flub (replace 'I'd' with 'of'), but not enough to not respond. Interesting. This while you ignore the slimy gay twirl slide you continue.
I always get a kick out of a ss couple who will NEVER procreate telling married people about the validity of kids. But laying that aside, 96% of married couples do have children. Those who are unable would if they could. That leaves a fraction who choose not to have children. In very large, we ARE marrying to have children.
I'm not surprised when you reject the Bible to hold your denial, but when you really expose your ignorant bias when you reject science. I understand that for a gay, mating behavior is confusing, but again, you have no qualification to speak for a heterosexual couple. Especially in contradiction to science.
The bottom line, this isn't my opinion, it's simple science;
At the most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Ss couples are a defective failure of mating behavior.
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what I get a kick out of? I get a kick out of you thinking that you're some mystical, magical, god just because you happened to fall on a woman a few times and ended up spitting out some kids.
It's hardly special. People have been having kids since the beginning of mankind.
And I'm not sure where you're getting your figures, but the number I found was that there are about 58,410,000 married couples living in the U.S. Of that number, 28,896,000 do not have children. That means about 50.6% do not have children.
There has been an 80% increase between 1976 and 1980 in the number of women aged 40-44 who have never given birth.
In case you haven't noticed, the baby-boom has passed. The economy is in the tank. People aren't having kids at the rate they once did. More women are deciding to not marry--to pursue careers. And those who do marry are deciding, largely for economic reasons, to remain childless.
Be gone, you fool... Nobody cares about your contrived definitions or your horrendous mathematical skills.
Wow, pushed some buttons there VV. Kicked your gay twirl into a class 5 tornado...

Lets get this straight.

-Noting the silliness of a mutually sterile couple dictating the place of children in marriage makes me the victim of a 'god complex'??? Did you really try that idiotic argument???

-As to the percentage of children, you need to expand your understanding past gay twirl censorship. I wasn't referring to the changing percentage in the US. In world history, the average is estimated at 96%.

Moreover, the point remains, the vast majority of marriage does or would include children if possible.

Be gone, you fool... Nobody cares about your contrived, dumbed down restrictions on marriage or your horrendous thinking skills.
get outta my neighborhood

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

kookaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Fail.
In what manner, Brucie? All thinking people know that NAMBLA watches you Folsom Street types very closely. Since the Common Man has been cowed into "accepting" the blight of SocietyŠ, then their turn is next.
get outta my neighborhood

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

get outta my neighborhood wrote:
<quoted text>
In what manner, Brucie? All thinking people know that NAMBLA watches you Folsom Street types very closely. Since the Common Man has been cowed into "accepting" the blight of SocietyŠ, then their turn is next.
The bestiality bunch has certainly been emboldened after what Neil Patrick Harris has done with a dog for two years in a row.

This world is long lost. There's only way to recoup some semblance of Civilization.
correction

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

There's only oneway to recoup some semblance of Civilization.
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, now you're just sounding geriatric.
Isn't it always the older generation who looks at the younger generation and throws up their hands in exasperation?
And yet, the world keeps spinning, society continues to thrive, people continue to marry, babies continue to be born, and life goes on.
We've given you the world, and what are you doing with it, Caligula? You and your "parents", such as they were, have given nothing. Mother Gaia is infested with a parasite.

Thank me for this moment of Enlightenment.
Bruno

Wilmington, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Another gay post by Bruno. I liked you better when you were straight.
Francis Rizzo, use your own slogan you fruit.
Frankie Rizzo

Wilmington, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Yes I swallow
FlatRock

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Still stacking the skeets are you?
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

FlatRock the Covina kook wrote:
Still stacking the skeets are you?
Kinda slow in the global warming racket, eh?
FlatRocks

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Laughing man sounds more like a cow standing over a flat rock and letting the water fly.
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

There must not be much action on your hemp thread either, Emo.
America did this too

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Here's some Bush family news: A direct ancestor of both George H.W. and George W. Bush was a notorious slave trader, according to new historical reports.

Bush's ancestor was called an "inhuman monster" by one British anti-slavery activist, died in 1797 when the crew on one of his vessels mutinied, killing him and throwing his body overboard.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

America did this too wrote:
Here's some Bush family news: A direct ancestor of both George H.W. and George W. Bush was a notorious slave trader, according to new historical reports.
Bush's ancestor was called an "inhuman monster" by one British anti-slavery activist, died in 1797 when the crew on one of his vessels mutinied, killing him and throwing his body overboard.
Is that why Obama is failing? Because great great grandpa Bush was bad man?

Priceless.
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

America did this too wrote:
Here's some Sharpton and Jackson and Waters and McKinney news too:

When the slave ships came over the African horizon, who rounded up another load bound for America?

Bonus round:

Was Bull Connor a Republican (Democrap Lite) or a Democrap?
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Laugh at it all you want. It protects your side and limits the posts that you have to respond to. It is also a power tool, used to protect your side. Unless Chongo has been banned as well, which I'm starting to suspect. All those posts about giving kids pearl necklaces and stuff.
That's only to protect Topix. You can bet your last money they'd give carte blanche to NAMBLA if they knew they could.

This world is in a serious state of mental illness, and that's no joke.
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
He won't admit any errors. There aren't many who will.
I knew it wouldn't, and you're right, they never do. They're immoral and unethical.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, is it? I thought it was using the stupidity and immaturity of another to demonstrate the immaturity and stupidity to it. In case you hadn't noticed, Kukla, Fran and Oliie, it was Jizzy that posted in this way, to circumvent filters. D-Ooohhh....(Smacks head). Grow up, choad-boi.
I have fun making Jizzy so frustrated and mad that he does silly-stupid stuff like that.
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text> derring-do.
SWISH bucklers!

aHAHAHAHAHA haha HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Sugar, you trying to say something?
It appears that one of the Merry Men has a crush on you.
Frankie Rizzo

Wilmington, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to spend all of your time focusing on Frank. You got a hard-on for him?
lol, no hard on for him. He started saying shit to me so Im just sending it back. Besides I here you have the hard on for him right?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 171,681 - 171,700 of200,243
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Hemet Forum right now

Search the Hemet Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Omg!! I can't believe my eyes so many blacks in... (May '13) 42 min ladytntad 170
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 11 hr PMS will get yeah 7,821
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 16 hr all doned in 4,864
The Waterfalls (May '09) 20 hr hiker2 14
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sat The right is wrong 2,225
Do you approve of Jerry Franchville as Mayor? (Apr '12) Sat Becki Fire 5
Why is hemet racist ?!? Sat Becki Fire 26
•••
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
•••

Hemet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••