Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
171,421 - 171,440 of 200,597 Comments Last updated 7 hrs ago
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it appeals to us patriots as well, we Americans that actually believe in Freedom, Equality and Justice.
No one has "terrorized" me, and prop 8 does not affect me or anyone in my family, still we all support same sex marriage out of patriotism
I know you're the lowest common denominator, Sparky. No need to try and convince me.
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
Good show!, a republican Senator crosses over to the side of right without having a gay child prompt them to do so!
Bravo!
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/06/...
Who needs Democrap Lite anyway?

Hollow victory, Brucie.

Elbert Lee Guillory more than balances it all out besides.
sheesh

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Let us review the conversation:
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>
The voice of the people is being monitored by the Great Obama.
sheesh wrote:
<quoted text>
With D*ck Cheney's approval.
Yup, D*ck won't get through the sweary filter in here.
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Right! Anything illegal or immoral or underhanded that Obama does is Bush or Cheney's fault.
Disclaimer: Obama is really wonderful, just kidding ha ha. Michelle is too!
sheesh wrote:
<quoted text>
Where exactly did I assign blame to the Bush or Cheney? I simply said Cheney approved of the monitoring.
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
In your post.
Nope! It ain't there. Pointing out someone's approval of something doesn't equate to blaming them for it. It was a statement about what was recently in the news. I really expect intelligent reasoning out of you, Frankie.
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it appeals to us patriots as well, we Americans that actually believe in Freedom, Equality and Justice.
No one has "terrorized" me, and prop 8 does not affect me or anyone in my family, still we all support same sex marriage out of patriotism
Abnormal sexual preferences supported by patriotism?!!??!?Probably salutes the turd before flushing it too.
golaies

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

The goal of 2000,000 is getting closer.
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>Abnormal sexual preferences supported by patriotism?!!??!?Probably salutes the turd before flushing it too.
Yeah, it's a wonderful life, ain't it?

Every time a male has sex with another, an angel gets its wings!
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Rock Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Quoting another (yawn) "Survey/Poll"? Using another group of carefully screened participants? Is this a "D" sock puppet?
If you have proof of scientific misconduct, please feel free to share it. Otherwise, dig up a better excuse... perhaps you can ask the 6 year olds what the latest school yard denial is today.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>Abnormal sexual preferences supported by patriotism?!!??!?Probably salutes the turd before flushing it too.
Oh dear god.... yet another clueless dumbass.... Homosexuality isn't abnormal, you dolt. geeeeeeeeeeeez.....

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
But of course you don't care, dogface. That's why you're here for your daily beating.
Let's add "delusional" to your list of mental incapacities. I've yet to take a beating.
FanDango

Monrovia, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

P.S. no global temp changes coming the future?

With temperatures topping 80 degrees in Anchorage, AK and higher in other parts of the state, people have been sweltering in a place where few homes have air conditioning.

Just another Republican trick to fool everyone else?
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh dear god.... yet another clueless dumbass.... Homosexuality isn't abnormal, you dolt. geeeeeeeeeeeez.....
That's your truth, your reality, not mine. I'm not influenced by peer pressure from the lowest common denominator.

And I'm not the only one either. Live with it, Fifi.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your truth, your reality, not mine. I'm not influenced by peer pressure from the lowest common denominator.
And I'm not the only one either. Live with it, Fifi.
No, you are NOT the only stupid person in the world. There is no 'peer pressure' involved in Science. The facts speak for themselves. Human sexuality exists along a continuum, from exclusively hetero to exclusively homo. Most people are bisexual. The fact that you are too scared to deal with reality is what causes your problems.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Who needs Democrap Lite anyway?
Hollow victory, Brucie.
Elbert Lee Guillory more than balances it all out besides.
ROFLMAO!

There was a republican regroup meeting after Obama beat McCain, and a rather respected political strategist was invited as they were going to discuss how to reverse the trend that has been happening for the last few years.

After 30 min into the meeting the strategist walked out, He was stopped in the hallway and asked what was wrong.

His response was something like " You folks need to call me when you are actually serious, you are talking about RINO's and how to exclude people from the republican ranks, when you realize that what you need are actually MORE votes, call me"
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Norma Desmond wrote:
<quoted text> Most people are bisexual.
Seems to me you're in tears and blubbering anything that comes to "mind". Let's have some actual scientific evidence, and anything from the infiltrated APA or GLAAD doesn't count.

It's time for your closeup, Norma.
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!
There was a republican regroup meeting
Yeah, really? Did you not get it the first time that I could care less about the GOP? What does "Democrap Lite" say to you?

You swung and missed for nothing, Brainiac. And I'm laughing at you.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess, you practice that speech in front of the household pets, a cat, dog, three goldfish, two gerbils, and one canary, while wearing your Captain America underoos, and standing in front of a large American flag doing a Gen. Patton pose. Oh and let's not forget your Snoopy WWI flying ace helmet and goggles on your head.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, really? Did you not get it the first time that I could care less about the GOP? What does "Democrap Lite" say to you?
You swung and missed for nothing, Brainiac. And I'm laughing at you.
You can laugh all you want, and you can lose election after election after election until you finally figure out that dividing yourself into a smaller and smaller minority is a path to oblivion.
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You can laugh all you want, and you can lose election after election after election until you finally figure out that dividing yourself into a smaller and smaller minority is a path to oblivion.
What's your point, Brainiac? That either I join the Lowest Common Denominator or I'll be alone? Are you so breathtakingly stupid that you think I don't already know it?

I've ALWAYS known I was in a brown sea of Common Man.
laughing man

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess, you practice that speech in front of the household pets, a cat, dog, three goldfish, two gerbils, and one canary, while wearing your Captain America underoos, and standing in front of a large American flag doing a Gen. Patton pose. Oh and let's not forget your Snoopy WWI flying ace helmet and goggles on your head.
Man, what a painted picture.
Zoro

Cambridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican senator supports same sex marriage. What possible difference does it make what gender this senator is Jizzy?
I know you are just dying to hand me my ass, but you are not capable of doing it. You're making a fool out of yourself again.
Catching me say "he" instead of "she" does not count as handing me my ass you moron!
What a desperate dope! Too funny!
What a putz you quoted Big D not me TOOO damn funny.

http://www.google.com/imgres...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Hemet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 4 hr Jack Meoff 15,930
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 4 hr Eaddae 4,978
Riverside County:Tap Water Taste and Smell Unpl... 14 hr james marple 46
Many Sonic Booms or Earthquakes Felt in Menifee? (Jan '10) Wed ted mosby 23
McDonalds Tue tye 1 4
new store Aug 19 Patchie 2
EBT Cards Aug 19 TellThem 3

Search the Hemet Forum:
•••

Hemet News Video

•••
•••

Hemet Jobs

•••